Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Grade Are You People In?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Dark_ice
I've been curious about this for a while.I've always wondered
how old r the ppl that Im talking to.Sometimes I think im talking to
ppl my age,but then again im actually talking to ppl who's in highschool
and higher.So im wondering what grades r u ppl in.8th grade here.
Quistis88
First-year university student.
alchemist_master
I'm in seventh grade and I'm 12 years old:)
Carnal Malefactor
uhmmm...

16th..., I guess.
Chain Alchemist
senior year in college, bacon?

freshman in High School here.
xrninja
12th grade, senior in high school. 17.75 years old, somewhere around there.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Chain Alchemist @ Dec 10 2004, 04:13 AM)
senior year in college, bacon?

that would be it.
Zio
Freshman year in a University. College is cool until finals.
Bling_bling_Angel
12th grade in highschool... graduation in a couple of months!!! w00t!!!
xrninja
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 9 2004, 09:25 PM)
12th grade in highschool... graduation in a couple of months!!! w00t!!!

i know! i had to turn in the money and order form for my cap, gown, and tassel yesterday, not to mention my friends who applied early to stanford and the ivy leagues (which is like....all of them) will be finding out if they've been accepted this week. and we have to turn in the stuff for our senior yearbook ads tomorrow. i've never felt like i was growing up so fast as i am now blink.gif
ecc101
it just occured to me.... i'm the oldest person here by about 10 years, aren't i? i'm not worried... i'm young at heart (my name for never having grown up.)
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 9 2004, 10:27 PM)
i've never felt like i was growing up so fast as i am now blink.gif

That's how I felt in my last year of high school, too. Just hits you right in the face and knocks you unconscious. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
laugh.gif Ye~ap... and to think that juss a couple of years back I was a lowly freshman... sad.gif *weeps into hanky* How time does fly!!!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 10 2004, 04:33 AM)
laugh.gif Ye~ap... and to think that juss a couple of years back I was a lowly freshman... sad.gif  *weeps into hanky* How time does fly!!!

Yup. Before you know it, you'll be an old hag with your boobs hanging down to your waist. tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 09:36 PM)
laugh.gif Ye~ap... and to think that juss a couple of years back I was a lowly freshman... sad.gif  *weeps into hanky* How time does fly!!!

Yup. Before you know it, you'll be an old hag with your boobs hanging down to your waist. tongue.gif

dry.gif Damn you; go to hell...

And that doesn't run in my family genes... till like, 70-ish... so shove it...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 10 2004, 04:37 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 09:36 PM)

dry.gif Damn you; go to hell...

And that doesn't run in my family genes... till like, 70-ish... so shove it...

laugh.gif tongue.gif
Chain Alchemist
now now, kids...let's not talk about how, err, "ill-equipped" bling bling angel might be when she's old...

so what college do you go to bacon?
Carnal Malefactor
University of Massachusetts.

EASTSIIIIIIIDE!
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Chain Alchemist @ Dec 9 2004, 09:43 PM)
now now, kids...let's not talk about how, err, "ill-equipped" bling bling angel might be when she's old...

*sniffle* Thanks, Chain... And, I'm not exactly looking forward to old age juss yet, thank you... not when I'm not even near the peak of my ladyhood...

Hmmm... you're not asking me what college I'mma go in, but I'll take the question anyhow... I wanted to go to the Air Force Academy @ Colorado... my parents said no... sad.gif They think I might get raped... those scandals, remember?

QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 09:45 PM)

EASTSIIIIIIIDE!

Wow, you're a "crypt" then? XD Haha, juss like me... I was born in Virginia... EAST SIDE RULES!!!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 10 2004, 04:48 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 09:45 PM)

EASTSIIIIIIIDE!

Wow, you're a "crypt" then? XD Haha, juss like me... I was born in Virginia... EAST SIDE RULES!!!

'crypt'? Uhm... you mean 'crip', right?
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 09:50 PM)

'crypt'? Uhm... you mean 'crip', right?

laugh.gif Same diff, 'speshilly since ballers tend to spell it that way... I think it has something to do with the fact that WestCoasters are dubbed "bloodz" to make it sound evil, they spell it "crypt"... I think that's how it goes... maybe the Grammar Queen Mommy'll explain? huh.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 9 2004, 09:53 PM)
Same diff, 'speshilly since ballers tend to spell it that way... I think it has something to do with the fact that WestCoasters are dubbed "bloodz" to make it sound evil

we are? huh.gif

and do these ballers and wannabe-ballers have their own spelling system like the l337 hacker wannabes do too?
Carnal Malefactor
I dunno. All of this is completely foreign to me.
Bling_bling_Angel
*shrugs* Hey, I'm 17 and I roll with the ballers and punks out here... laugh.gif They talk their "talk" and I juss watch 'em screw perfectly good English into esoteric lingo...
Gashole
That's a way to be unique.

@Bacon: Are you as smart as many people in Massachusetts (<--I'm actually not sure about the spelling)?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 10 2004, 05:10 AM)
That's a way to be unique.

@Bacon: Are you as smart as many people in Massachusetts (<--I'm actually not sure about the spelling)?

Well, you nailed the spelling, but how exactly are people in Massachusetts particularly smart?
Gashole
I thought Massachusetts was the smartest state. And that's where MIT is.
Bling_bling_Angel
Hmmm... I heard once about people from Massachusetts always answered a question with a question... *shrugs* That's what I heard, but I can't say it's true, never having been there, anyhow...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 10 2004, 05:12 AM)
I thought Massachusetts was the smartest state. And that's where MIT is.

Yup. MIT, Harvard, BU, BC, Northeastern, Tufts, Brandeis [for the suits], Wellesley [for the ladies]

Boston and Cambridge are major college towns. But that doesn't really reflect the intelligence of the population as a whole.

And not to brag, but my school has the #3 ranked liberal studies faculty in the state, amongst all those prestige schools, despite being a public institution. Wait... I suppose that is bragging... ah well.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 10 2004, 05:14 AM)
Hmmm... I heard once about people from Massachusetts always answered a question with a question...

Whoever told you that must've watched the Presidential debates. tongue.gif
xrninja
the MIT subway stop was really fugly, lots of gray and lots of pigeons. harvard was gorgeous, though....but from the photos my friends send me MIT has huuuge parties. like my friend's sister's sorority threw this bigass playstation party and it looked awesome (SSB! DDR! prizes! food!). i guess the smart MIT people are so smart that they have time to throw and go to those big parties.....this genius guy who used to go to the same babysitter as me and graduated from my school is at MIT and wrote his own book, Philip's Journey to MIT blink.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 10:18 PM)
Hmmm... I heard once about people from Massachusetts always answered a question with a question...

No, I more of "read" it... it was in a political document that I was forced to read in school as a junior...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 10 2004, 05:24 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 10:18 PM)

No, I more of "read" it... it was in a political document that I was forced to read in school as a junior...

What the hell kind of rubes do you have teaching you? Yeesh!
Bling_bling_Angel
rolleyes.gif Hey, I'm not part of the faculty, sweetheart... don't be so mean... *starts to cry*
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 10 2004, 05:28 AM)
rolleyes.gif Hey, I'm not part of the faculy, sweetheart... don't be so mean... *starts to cry*

Who's being mean here? I'm not from MA originally, but these dicksores are making assertions about the people I've come to identify with that are totally off-base, and you're being forced to swallow that tripe. That ain't right!
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 10:30 PM)
rolleyes.gif Hey, I'm not part of the faculy, sweetheart... don't be so mean... *starts to cry*

Who's being mean here? I'm not from MA originally, but these dicksores are making assertions about the people I've come to identify with that are totally off-base, and you're being forced to swallow that tripe. That ain't right!

It was a former politician who wrote it, I think...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 10 2004, 05:31 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 10:30 PM)

It was a former politician who wrote it, I think...

...and why exactly were you being forced to read it?
Izumimon
Getting back on topic...

4th year university. *old*
Bling_bling_Angel
XD... not so much as being "forced" to read it. More like, "it's part of the curriculum"... laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 10 2004, 05:39 AM)
XD... not so much as being "forced" to read it. More like, "it's part of the curriculum"...  laugh.gif

SFD.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 10:45 PM)
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 10 2004, 05:39 AM)
XD... not so much as being "forced" to read it. More like, "it's part of the curriculum"...  laugh.gif

SFD.

*shakes head* Sweetheart, I've got a headache and a backache right now... I have no clue what SFD means...

Funny, though... juss add an "S" after the 1st "S" and those are my initials!!! laugh.gif
Lady Battousai
Form 2 this year, next year form 3.

14...next year 15...
kenny
First year University, in Law....

19 years old...

Konichiwa ^^
Hajimemashite !
smile.gif
Kitoky
For me, I'm in my last year of Junior High! ^^ We have to schedule our highschool classes for next year in a couple of months. *shiver* I'm scared.
Kihaku
In my fourth and last year, upper secondary. Usually students take only 3 years..
Our school is an exception(most take 4) plus I was in Germany for 3 months and didn't make up for any possible courses during that time.
lime_chan_the_wannabe_alchemist
12th grade,High School
Le Monkey
dont, know, 12?, maybee????

Im 16 anywho
Fullmetal Elric
I am a junior in a high school around the chicago area. 16.56 years of age
Knives
10th grade
Chibi-Usa
Im in 8th grade
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.