Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alchemy Power Of Use?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1)
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Damascus
QUOTE(The Great Asparagus @ Apr 15 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]381197[/snapback]

ah, i'd try to somehow get to the other side of the gate

blink.gif (if you haven't seen up to episode 49/50, this is a spoiler)

[spoiler]Since we're technically already on the other side of the Gate, you mean getting to Ed's world, right?[/spoiler]
Jo21
I will killl deshawn, my classmate, for stabbing rockbell with my penknife and traping hawkeye's hand between the wall and the door... Next, I will make a diamond ring for my Hawkeye's birthday present. biggrin.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Jo21 @ Apr 18 2006, 08:20 AM) [snapback]382845[/snapback]
I will killl deshawn, my classmate, for stabbing rockbell with my penknife and traping hawkeye's hand between the wall and the door... Next, I will make a diamond ring for my Hawkeye's birthday present. biggrin.gif
^^ Wow.. biggrin.gif
I'll use it to make some sculptured arts.
Watching FMA anime, it looks so easy doing it with alchemy!! smile.gif
xox Jordana FMA lover xox
[size=6][color=#FF0000]I guess i would use my alchemy skills to join the military! tongue.gif
Jo21
... Err... exactly how do you use your alchemy to join the military? blink.gif
Chibi_Girl29
transmute things
Plasmajosh
Creating and destroying things. Create structures from sand/dirt then deconstruct them using alchemy. Deconstruction of old buildings - Buildings that are going to be demolished.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.