Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crazy News Item Of The Day
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Quistis88
Hoax or not, that is absolutely disgraceful and disgusting. Then again, if it happens to be true, I actually wouldn't be surprised.

I'll finish reading the entire article in its original language and see if there can be any other interpretation.

And people wonder why I sometimes hate the Chinese. dry.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I would expect this from California no Floriduh.

If that's the case then most of the adults I knew as a kid "abused" us.
Toby-Chan
Oh my- laugh.gif *Tries as hard as possible not to laugh her butt off*

I know that excessive fearmongering over the eeeevils of MySpace and all other online activities that give teens e-STDs are nothing new... but this is just hilarious! Mostly for the end.

Watch towards the end; the girl sends an IM to the detective posing as a 19 year old, which says, and I quote- "*Hugz*"

Announcer: And what does she [the mother] read? A goodnight message she can't believe her daughter wrote.
IM: I'm going to bed now. *Hugz*
Announcer- That's right, "Hugs". And remember, that's directed at a guy brittany's never met. Which makes it especially upsetting to her mom.
Mom: It's- scary, actually. It's really scary.

So... what does that make all of us, then? blink.gif

ZOMG! You're all peddyfiles trying to steal internet hugz from mah innocent underaged self! And internet hugs cause pregnancy! GET AWAY FROM ME, PREEVERTS!!!
Carnal Malefactor
Hey, Toby... wanna hug?

laugh.gif ...uhm...

IPB Image
Tombow
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 23 2006, 11:31 PM) [snapback]385289[/snapback]
Tehehe, I hope there is no undercover member from Dateline on this board!! (Or, I'll be in big trouble!!) laugh.gif
Quistis88
Oh, I recently heard about that. I like it, it amuses me. biggrin.gif
Popogeejo
Hugs all round! biggrin.gif
Tombow
Tehehe... so, the goroup hug is like, precursor to the group sex?? XDDD
MonsterEnvy
That's absurd. Was that real or just a fake? It'd be really rather pathetic if it was real... it seems that adults so often overestimate the likelihood of getting 'predated' on the internet...

Imagine if they saw our 'who would you like to meet in real life' thread! biggrin.gif
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(MonsterEnvy @ Apr 24 2006, 02:25 PM) [snapback]385523[/snapback]

That's absurd. Was that real or just a fake? It'd be really rather pathetic if it was real.

It was pathetically real. D: I was telling my mom about it, (And she's even the more cautious type about intrawebz), and she was waiting for a second, like 'So... what's the punchline?', thinking it was something I saw on the Daily Show. (It really does sound like something they'd have made up.) We had a good laugh.

*Hugz all around, even to Bacon, you dirty old man*
MonsterEnvy
The punchline was *hugz*tongue.gif
Popogeejo
Judge makes his own Davinci Code.
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 23 2006, 09:31 PM) [snapback]385289[/snapback]

Ohhh dear.... ph34r.gif I didn't know that....well I was aware of the danger but...
Quistis88
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Apr 27 2006, 05:19 AM) [snapback]386632[/snapback]

Why, that sneaky man. laugh.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Apr 27 2006, 06:19 AM) [snapback]386632[/snapback]
I guess he coudn't resist adding his footprints to the case... biggrin.gif
Popogeejo
Hide and seek will only get harder now.
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 3 2006, 11:50 AM) [snapback]389847[/snapback]

Kay... blink.gif that's just weird...
MonsterEnvy
Wow, that's awesome!

*goes to look up superlenses on wikipedia*
Tombow
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 3 2006, 01:50 PM) [snapback]389847[/snapback]
I knew it would become reality soon or later!! I think it's neat!! biggrin.gif
Popogeejo
Always put 80% of your weight on you fromt foot.
Tombow
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 7 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]392073[/snapback]
It sure got the "kick"... biggrin.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Be careful who you meet over the internet for dinner.
Carnal Malefactor
[reads]
[looks at own location]

...ah well... was bound to happen sometime. tongue.gif
Toby-Chan
I'm not getting the connection here...
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 9 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]393075[/snapback]

The connection is more hysteria driven stupidity. dry.gif
Popogeejo
Poor Goths. They never get a break sad.gif
asunder
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 9 2006, 05:15 PM) [snapback]393116[/snapback]

Poor Goths. They never get a break sad.gif

They should all get required psychiatric evalutations. (the parents that is.....the goth kids just need therapy by being placed in a room with emos).

Tombow
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 9 2006, 02:24 PM) [snapback]392908[/snapback]
Ewwww. The whole thing sounds gross!! huh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 9 2006, 01:24 PM) [snapback]392908[/snapback]

Wow. Gruesome, at the very least.

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 9 2006, 04:37 PM) [snapback]393075[/snapback]

There doesn't seem to be much of a connection either, except maybe society thinks that goths are violent people. As well, I haven't been following the coverage of this murder that closely, but I have not heard that the murderers are goths.

On another note, the Calgary Sun sucks isn't that great.
Tombow
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 9 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]393075[/snapback]
Maybe they just plain don't like/don't understand Goth??? unsure.gif
Popogeejo
That Canibal guy is old news. He recently moved to stop a film being made about him. Still it's most interesting.

LAPD help defend helpless PSP's.

Quistis88
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 11 2006, 08:32 AM) [snapback]393802[/snapback]

Wow, er, okay. mellow.gif So are they actually protecting PSPs or PS3s, or both? I am confused on that point, since they're apparently protecting PSPs, but at a PS3 booth. Wouldn't they protect both at the same time if both are at the booth?
Popogeejo
I think it's both but maybe two people should try and nick one of each and see if the LAPD go after.
Tombow
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 11 2006, 09:32 AM) [snapback]393802[/snapback]
That Canibal guy is old news. He recently moved to stop a film being made about him. Still it's most interesting.

Ummm... I don't know in Wales, but that's not unusual practice in the U.S., I think.
I had seen the similar thing when new X-box was out... tongue.gif
(Yeah, we defend those helpless game machines. biggrin.gif )
asunder
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 11 2006, 08:51 PM) [snapback]394046[/snapback]

QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 11 2006, 09:32 AM) [snapback]393802[/snapback]

Ummm... I don't know in Wales, but that's not unusual practice in the U.S., I think.
I had seen the similar thing when new X-box was out... tongue.gif
(Yeah, we defend those helpless game machines. biggrin.gif )

In wales, the police are usually making sure no one is swiping the grape juice and soda.
Chiyo
Grape juice and soda?

Anywho, lets all join in chanting with Chi...

Messed Up
Quistis88
QUOTE(Chiyo @ May 12 2006, 05:15 AM) [snapback]394102[/snapback]
Anywho, lets all join in chanting with Chi...

Messed Up

. . . yeah, that's just great. Like we need more of these people and their offspring in this world. Someone should tell her to can it on the cigarettes already. STUPID.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Chiyo @ May 12 2006, 04:15 AM) [snapback]394102[/snapback]

And 404ed. sad.gif
Popogeejo
It's about an Eleven year old who go tpregnant at a party. She smokes, drinks and her mum is proud of her. We Brits have the slutiest teens ever.

QUOTE(Sluty teen)
I didn't think I'd get pregnant on my first time.

Idiot.

And what about the Dumbass father?
Zarpia
just 11?? blink.gif wow...
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 12 2006, 08:54 AM) [snapback]394144[/snapback]

It's about an Eleven year old who go tpregnant at a party. She smokes, drinks and her mum is proud of her. We Brits have the slutiest teens ever.

No, I still think the US has you beat. After all, we have a whole generation of teens growing up thinking that they can do no wrong and whatever they do is fine because they are expressing themselves and it would hurt their self esteem to be told 'no'.

I've seen pregnant 11 year olds in our system...........that the tax payers get to pay for. dry.gif

EDIT:
Is this the story?

Not the youngest recorded mother but disscusting none the less. This is why I want a norplant dart gun and some good camo so I can hide in the bushes and pump these little tarts full of birth control.

I can dream.

Plus, an 11 year old smoking 20 cigs a day! And her idiot mother knows about it? I don't even smoke 20 cigs a day.

I'd like to go beat that "mother" with a coat hanger. mad.gif
Popogeejo
Yeah that the story.
No, I still think the US has you beat. After all, we have a whole generation of teens growing up thinking that they can do no wrong and whatever they do is fine because they are expressing themselves and it would hurt their self esteem to be told 'no'.

The UK has the most underaged: mothers, drinkers, smokers and possiby the most stupid in Europe.
darkangelslayer
"...which the two men fried and tried to eat."

Nope, it's not chicken biggrin.gif.

I recommend looking up his pictures; he's smiling happily in most of them.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 12 2006, 09:16 AM) [snapback]394146[/snapback]
Not the youngest recorded mother but disscusting none the less.

Disgusting, even?

And yeah. The youngest mother ever recorded was five years old when she gave birth.
Carnal Malefactor
How is that even possible? Most girls don't begin ovulating until age 12 or so...
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Void @ May 12 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]394195[/snapback]

How is that even possible? Most girls don't begin ovulating until age 12 or so...

There are lots of extremes in biology, and apparently this girl began at the age of three. It's often acredited to stressful lifestyle when children grow at abnormal speeds.
Carnal Malefactor
That's crazy. It's amazing they kept the baby.
Tombow
QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ May 12 2006, 02:03 PM) [snapback]394161[/snapback]
Is that the same guy with this??
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 9 2006, 02:24 PM) [snapback]392908[/snapback]

Or, do are Germans developing a taste for special meat?? unsure.gif

ETA: Thaks!! happy.gif
Popogeejo
^^Just so you know those are all about the same guy I think.

The BBC rocks your E-socks.
Chiyo
Unsatisfied with owning our TV backsides, now they own part of the net world...all hail the BBC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.