Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crazy News Item Of The Day
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I had to come drop this off for you guys. This is one of the craziest news stories I've heard in a while.

Issac Hayes finds South Park offensive and quits.

It took him nine years to realize that nothing is sacred to Matt and Trey? Damn, he's slow. dry.gif
Zarpia
ohmy.gif OMG! Mini is here happy.gif *hugs*

sad.gif I'm gonna miss chefs v.a
Tombow
Popping in to give Mini big hugs!! Miss you!! happy.gif

QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 15 2006, 05:25 PM) [snapback]363653[/snapback]
I did not know Isaac Hayes was Scientologist... huh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Void @ Mar 16 2006, 08:03 PM) [snapback]364312[/snapback]

People are just nuts. That's all I have to say.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
^It's because your thinking logically about a completely illogical situation.

I want this woman for President! ohmy.gif
edsgirl
The funny thing is i've actually met Ms. Fire Thunder before. She's a nice lady.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Dog takes game of fetch a bit too far.
Chiyo
Ouch, poor pooch, they do the sillyist things sometimes.

I half expected it to be American
Tombow
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 24 2006, 04:32 PM) [snapback]368580[/snapback]
Whew!! That was one heck of an expensive fetch!! Glad the dogis ok, tho. biggrin.gif
Lt. Misha Mustang
woah poor dog lol
andyface
man pets are so stupidly expensive when they go and injure themselves, but great when they're being cheap and healthy.

sueing yourself is the most rediculous thing anyone can do, they should have places for people who do rediculous things like that, somewhere with people who have big sticks to hit them with! (but no dogs)

and isaac hayes has gone down a bit in my ratings now, don't mind taking the mic out of christianity but can't take it when it's the thing he believes in, fool of a man. he should get some of his chocolate salty balls and stop being a wuss!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
andyface
Check out the South Park thread for an update to Chef-gate.

And yes, I like pets a lot better when they are healthy and cheap but lately I've forgotten what that's like.

Depressed? Whip it good! laugh.gif

and

It would make packing so much easier.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 24 2006, 03:32 PM) [snapback]368580[/snapback]

Oh, wow . . .

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Mar 24 2006, 03:38 PM) [snapback]368585[/snapback]

Russia . . . interesting.

QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 24 2006, 09:52 PM) [snapback]368909[/snapback]

laugh.gif Somehow, I am not surprised.

QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 24 2006, 09:52 PM) [snapback]368909[/snapback]

That it would. Doesn't look too safe though.
Toby-Chan
Click at your own risk

Monument of Britney Spears giving birth is now a major pro-life icon.
Quistis88
I saw that the other day. I was rather appalled.
Carnal Malefactor
If anything, she's a great reason why certain people should get mandatory abortions.
Tombow
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 24 2006, 10:52 PM) [snapback]368909[/snapback]
Umm... what happens when very hairly person uses this thingy??? The hairs get "blended" into the fabric??? laugh.gif

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Mar 26 2006, 06:18 PM) [snapback]369897[/snapback]
One word..Ugh!! huh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
^I saw that abomination Toby. When they talked about it on the radio morning show I thought they were kidding...........until I saw the pic on their website.

Some instant meat to go with your instant cheese?

Best line of the article:

One group, which he would not name, did offer him money, but they wanted him to grow meat from human cells, so they could grow pieces of themselves to eat.

"I don't want to participate in high-tech human cannibalism," he said he told them.

laugh.gif

A little add-on for the story
Tombow
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 27 2006, 06:57 PM) [snapback]370359[/snapback]
Ha, I wanna try some!! laugh.gif

QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 27 2006, 06:57 PM) [snapback]370359[/snapback]
Whatever works!! tongue.gif

Carnal Malefactor
That's actually an awesome idea. No more guilt-tripping vegetarian douchebags!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
If they make one that can grow Kobe beef and filet migon than I'm so there.

If not, I can just switch to Hufu. laugh.gif
Toby-Chan
Gay adoption is bad because they might molest their children

And heterosexual people never do.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Mar 30 2006, 07:14 PM) [snapback]371674[/snapback]

Cretins.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
What an ignorant b*tch. dry.gif

I guess in her little perfect made-up world hetro couples never abuse or molest thier children only those evil gay people.

I was listening to the talk radio station not long ago and they were talking about gays adopting. One caller told a story of a case where a gay male couple took in a few troubled foster kids and completely turned them around.

The courts were going take the kids away from them (I think they were trying to adopt the kids at this point) since they are a gay couple. The kids rose holy hell in the courtroom when they were told they were going to be seperated from their loving foster parents. The kids told the judge about what a good, loving home they had and basically that they didn't want to be bounced around the system any longer.

In the end the gay couple got to keep their kids.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 30 2006, 06:51 PM) [snapback]371698[/snapback]

What an ignorant b*tch. dry.gif

I guess in her little perfect made-up world hetro couples never abuse or molest thier children only those evil gay people.

sleep.gif I know. And she also talks of how gay couples tend to have emotional and psychological problems that could harm their children. Because, once again, problems only exist for evil gay people. All heterosexual marriages are sacred, balanced, emotionally secure, loving and stable enough to last forever and thus provide the perfect place to grow healthy children.

That's a happy ending to your story, Mini. smile.gif

Now if only they could take a little bit of the anti-gay-adoption hate and channel it into something a little more productive. Like, say, I dunno... getting kids out of actual abusive households. But then that would mean more adoption, and thus more gays to adopt the kids and totally make a mess out of their preciously perfect heterosexual lives.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
But hate is such a noble hobby for these people.

And they couldn't possibly break apart the perfect american kristian family like that, parish the thought. Why, those kids got their bruses from playing baseball.

People like her are no different that those pro-life wankers who cry about all the "pweshous babeeees" being "killed" by abortion but when asked if they would take in a child that would have been aborted they say they don't want to raise someone elses mistakes. True story.

The sad thing is, gay couples are going out of the country to adopt children because they cannot do it here. Sure, it's good that a child is getting a home but there are so many unwanted children right here in this country in need of a loving home and they are being passed up due to ignorance.

Of course, that rep only feels that way because she loves children so much. dry.gif
Carnal Malefactor
They don't give a shit about children.

"They're obsessed with fetuses from conception to nine months, but after that they have no interest in you. None. No daycare, no Head Start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothin'. If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're f***ed." - George Carlin.
Toby-Chan
This article

Mostly for this quote, being the guy's description of an 'exception' for abortion-

A real-life description to me would be a rape victim, brutally raped, savaged. The girl was a virgin. She was religious. She planned on saving her virginity until she was married. She was brutalized and raped, sodomized as bad as you can possibly make it, and is impregnated. I mean, that girl could be so messed up, physically and psychologically, that carrying that child could very well threaten her life.

Now, regaurdless of where I stand personally on abortion (I do disapprove of it, though not in a legal sense- excepting cases of rape and physical danger), could he have been any more... horrible about saying it? I guess it means that if it was a godless whore (whore meaning she slept with her boyfriend before getting raped) then she'll just have to carry the burden of that sin?
Zarpia
I know, "only if you are brutally raped you can have an abortion." To me that is stupid.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Am I the only one who thinks this sounds like his sexual fantasy. Can't fantsize about whores but fantisize about virgins being sodomized. Yet more people completely removed from reality put in a place of power.

I like this quote.

BILL NAPOLI: When I was growing up here in the wild west, if a young man got a girl pregnant out of wedlock, they got married, and the whole darned neighborhood was involved in that wedding. I mean, you just didn't allow that sort of thing to happen, you know? I mean, they wanted that child to be brought up in a home with two parents, you know, that whole story. And so I happen to believe that can happen again.

Because you know, all it takes is getting married to make two people into good parents. People like this who get married because of pregnancy often time have unhappy marriages thus making unhappy families. I found out last night that my mother entered into one of these marriages and it didn't even last a year. This guys ingnorance is startling, of course he doesn't realize that these weddings only appeared happy because back in the day people had to put on a brave face and suffer through what might be a loveless marriage just so they can uphold thier honor.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 2 2006, 01:38 PM) [snapback]373245[/snapback]

This article

Mostly for this quote, being the guy's description of an 'exception' for abortion-

A real-life description to me would be a rape victim, brutally raped, savaged. The girl was a virgin. She was religious. She planned on saving her virginity until she was married. She was brutalized and raped, sodomized as bad as you can possibly make it, and is impregnated. I mean, that girl could be so messed up, physically and psychologically, that carrying that child could very well threaten her life.

Now, regaurdless of where I stand personally on abortion (I do disapprove of it, though not in a legal sense- excepting cases of rape and physical danger), could he have been any more... horrible about saying it? I guess it means that if it was a godless whore (whore meaning she slept with her boyfriend before getting raped) then she'll just have to carry the burden of that sin?

I should go knock up that guy's daughter.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Bring me the head of Penn Jillette! laugh.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 14 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]380476[/snapback]
Me thinking.. he could have offered $5,000 dollars to any person who makes a video game that kills Penn Jillette, or $7,000 if he suffers.
For that much money, someone would probably actually make a game, and then he could play it over and ove... AND he could probably have kept his job, too!! tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Penn wasn't too far off. MT's proselytism made a lot of people in India very, very miserable.
Tombow
^^ That reminded me...
UPdate to this:
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Feb 27 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]356018[/snapback]
Paris Hilton has declined to play the role. biggrin.gif
Popogeejo
A Cat has Given birth to a kitten-mouse type thing.
Quistis88
Interesting outcome. I wonder what happened during conception . . .
Tombow
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Apr 14 2006, 12:43 PM) [snapback]380586[/snapback]
Gaha!! I wonder how big that one will grow!!
Carnal Malefactor
Who else has read The Shadow Over Innsmouth? blink.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Void @ Apr 15 2006, 12:18 AM) [snapback]380952[/snapback]
So, the guy in that pic is carrying this dead baby in a sitting up position in a metal bowl.. huh.gif
(Somehow I find it as bizzar as the baby itself. unsure.gif )
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Tombow @ Apr 15 2006, 02:10 AM) [snapback]380969[/snapback]

QUOTE(Void @ Apr 15 2006, 12:18 AM) [snapback]380952[/snapback]
So, the guy in that pic is carrying this dead baby in a sitting up position in a metal bowl.. huh.gif
(Somehow I find it as bizzar as the baby itself. unsure.gif )

...entree? huh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Speaking of which...

...and you thought the abortion debate in the U.S. was bad...blink.gif
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(zarpia @ Mar 2 2006, 07:34 PM) [snapback]357459[/snapback]

^ Don't tell her that laugh.gif I somehow think that she will actually consider doing so if she heards(sp?) it from you unsure.gif not that you are actually telling to smoke, but still

Zarpia don't flatter Void Niisan I know better than that...you have very little faith in me and my decisions dry.gif I'm actully shocked by what you just said...

And NO DOUBLE POSTING VOID!!!
Tombow
QUOTE(Void @ Apr 17 2006, 03:02 PM) [snapback]382364[/snapback]
WAAAAAH!! I'm going to throw up!! huh.gif
Toby-Chan
I didn't even need to click the link. Judging from the URL, I saw that several years ago and it scared the crap out of me. I later discovered it was an urban legend sprouting from an "Art photographer" who made a shock-value series of photos portraying the consumption of *fake* fetus.
Tombow
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 17 2006, 03:23 PM) [snapback]382396[/snapback]
I didn't even need to click the link. Judging from the URL, I saw that several years ago and it scared the crap out of me. I later discovered it was an urban legend sprouting from an "Art photographer" who made a shock-value series of photos portraying the consumption of *fake* fetus.
Whew!! Glad to know!! biggrin.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Toby beat me to it but here's a link to the story she's talking about.

Ewwww!

Edit:

Now that I've seen the pics that were posted in the blog I'm not so sure it's fake anymore. If it is fake, whoever made that could have a serious career in SFX.
Tombow
@Greeneyes Alchemist - Just say "I don't know what I'm talking about..." and RUN!!! biggrin.gif

@Mini-san - Great find about more stuff related to that pic!! I hope it's fake, but yeah, whoever did it, did it well!! huh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
THis is most likely a rehash of the original stunt.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.