Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crazy News Item Of The Day
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Scorpion Queen marries Centipede King laugh.gif
Quistis88
Holy matrimony! tongue.gif Amusing, indeed.
Celestial Shadow
*Gags*
Carnal Malefactor
Interesting take on foreplay
Quistis88
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ Feb 18 2006, 12:51 PM) [snapback]351518[/snapback]

Wouldn't she notice what was going on before it actually happens, or is the guy just that fast and strong with the jaws?
Celestial Shadow
Well it could be a case of what Bacon said.
Quistis88
True, but wouldn't she know it was going a little too far if there's suddenly a lot of pain, even before he was able to bite it off? huh.gif I mean, he couldn't have just bit it clean off the first time, right? He has to let the teeth sink in first, and once it sinks in far enough, wouldn't that hurt?
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ Feb 18 2006, 12:51 PM) [snapback]351518[/snapback]

wow...i didn't think that it was possible to actually bite someone's nose off...but what's really creepy is that they guy actually ate it! that's just icky sad.gif
Ailuro
I wonder how much was actually bitten off. Severing the whole thing would probably require a huge amount of jaw strength; considering one would be biting through cartilage. But maybe I'm wrong, I haven't really gone around trying to completely bite a nose off. blink.gif
Quistis88
Wah-ow . . .
Celestial Shadow
Wow, that's amazing blink.gif
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ Feb 25 2006, 08:45 PM) [snapback]354981[/snapback]

Wow, that's amazing blink.gif

Agreed.

It reminds me of a Ripley's Believe it or Not I saw of people who use body paint to reenact famous statues or paintings. It's incredible.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 25 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]354977[/snapback]

Wow! That's really cool. I love body paint.
Toby-Chan
How do they make it look like a dress, though? I mean, you have to have something between the legs, otherwise it's just leggings.
Celestial Shadow
Maybe they just create the illusion that it's a dress.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Feb 25 2006, 11:14 PM) [snapback]355041[/snapback]

How do they make it look like a dress, though? I mean, you have to have something between the legs, otherwise it's just leggings.

It may just be a shadow, but it looks to me like she's wearing panties of some sort.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
She is. She's wearing a g-string.
Yeah, I can see what your saying Toby but from the side it looks really good.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Void @ Feb 25 2006, 10:22 PM) [snapback]355049[/snapback]

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Feb 25 2006, 11:14 PM) [snapback]355041[/snapback]

It may just be a shadow, but it looks to me like she's wearing panties of some sort.

I know that (It said she was wearing a thong...) but how do they imitate the cloth of the skirt? The article said she was going down a runway, didn't it?

---

*Shakes head* This is horrible.
Celestial Shadow
That's f'ed up huh.gif
Chiyo
Celes took the words right out of my mouth, how messed up can it get?
Quistis88
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ Feb 26 2006, 04:39 PM) [snapback]355403[/snapback]
That's f'ed up huh.gif

I couldn't agree more.

*nods*
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I have no words for that story.
The Sin Envy
That's terrible, a 14 year old? and his step daughter? freak...
siner
QUOTE(The Sin Envy @ Feb 27 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]355831[/snapback]

That's terrible, a 14 year old? and his step daughter? freak...

yea very freaky and sick too
Toby-Chan
This has to be a joke.

... right?
The Sin Envy
What seriously, Paris?
wolfy519
Thats freaky.............nothing else to say
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Feb 27 2006, 08:48 PM) [snapback]356018[/snapback]

Ha...Haha...Hahaha... laugh.gif Either that's a good joke or normal people have seriously lost it...

Mother Theresa would be turning in her grave if it's for real.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I call bulls**t!!
Quistis88
If they do that, I would seriously consider suing someone.
Tombow
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Feb 27 2006, 08:48 PM) [snapback]356018[/snapback]

I checked IMDb, and the director, T. Rajeevnath is listed with a couple of Indian language (Malayalam) films, that's all, and some people on the board there think the director is picking Paris Hilton to create the buzz. (he is making interview with MTV, etc. now.)
Unless he's making a parody, this is just sick.
Quistis88
Oh, wow. Unbelievable. Who would've thought . . .
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Void @ Feb 28 2006, 10:03 PM) [snapback]356536[/snapback]

mellow.gif So you mean...that kid in my class...he might've been telling me the truth when he said the during the months he smokes weed, he gets better grades?

*Shakes head* I just can't believe it. I may sound like my paranoid mother, but they are always coming up with scientific studies to contradict themselves.
Tombow
QUOTE(Void @ Feb 28 2006, 10:03 PM) [snapback]356536[/snapback]

Aha!!... so all that craving for munchies (ahem, not me, but people seem to get biggrin.gif ) is to provide energies for the brain cell growth... laugh.gif
Sharingan Serpent

Strange very strange...happy.gif;; I don't get it...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Mar 2 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]357186[/snapback]

Strange very strange...happy.gif;; I don't get it...

Maybe you'd get it if you smoked pot. rolleyes.gif
Zarpia
^ Don't tell her that laugh.gif I somehow think that she will actually consider doing so if she heards(sp?) it from you unsure.gif not that you are actually telling to smoke, but still
Quistis88
Remember this?

So I guess they announced it at first without doing a proper examination just because it was an interesting way to die.
Black Zero
That was crazy.
DZBrick6
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 4 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]358455[/snapback]

Remember this?

Actually, on your same referenced page, I found this one even more fascinating...and the Hildebeast (Hilary Clinton) seems to think a national health care system is a good thing??? Imagine delivery time coming with nowhere to go...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(DZBrick6 @ Mar 4 2006, 09:01 PM) [snapback]358632[/snapback]

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 4 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]358455[/snapback]

Remember this?

Actually, on your same referenced page, I found this one even more fascinating...and the Hildebeast (Hilary Clinton) seems to think a national health care system is a good thing??? Imagine delivery time coming with nowhere to go...

rolleyes.gif
National healthcare can only fail because of attempts to dismantle it by people who would rather see people lose their lives than lose their money. Oh, and illegal immigrants.

No matter, it's still better than a system in which 15% of the country [myself included] is uninsured.
Quistis88
It took'em long enough dry.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 7 2006, 01:27 PM) [snapback]359891[/snapback]

It's a good thing... biggrin.gif
Celestial Shadow
Well, that kind of thing happens here all the time!
Toby-Chan
*Sigh* It figures...

Seriously, I'm still amazed that parents let their toddlers watch Kill Bill, but there ought to be a middle ground where children don't grow up to be marshmallows. dry.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Mar 12 2006, 06:17 PM) [snapback]362407[/snapback]

Huh. Yeah, what you said.

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Mar 12 2006, 06:17 PM) [snapback]362407[/snapback]
Seriously, I'm still amazed that parents let their toddlers watch Kill Bill, but there ought to be a middle ground where children don't grow up to be marshmallows. dry.gif

But if they grow up to be marshmallows, then we get to eat them.
Fullmetal19
or put them in hot chocolate and watch them welt or watever the do
Chiyo

Back when I was young...the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' were called 'Hero Turtles' as the term Ninja was too violent!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Mar 12 2006, 08:17 PM) [snapback]362407[/snapback]

*Sigh* It figures...

I think it's better for violence to be depicted in a realistic, blood 'n' gore 'n' suffering manner, rather than the 'harmless' violence you see in cartoons. That way kids can understand what that kind of thing really means.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.