Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crazy News Item Of The Day
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Quistis88
I found something that's not depressing.

Bush Monkey Picture Shown on Giant Billboard

laugh.gif
sasuki_604
lol Bush does have a lot of monkey pictures. I wonder what he thinks of them?
Quistis88
Would you do this?
edsgirl
That is just f****** crazy! No way would I want a clone of my dead cat. It would be weird if the cat malfunctioned like the one in Pet Semetary.
xrninja
wow. $50000 for a cat (albeit a very cute cat).
Haroken
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 04:54 AM)
http://www.nbc4i.com/news/3983630/detail.html

Great... now I'm gonna have to answer questions about a band I couldn't give a rat's ass about. dry.gif

O_O

Its awful Dimebag's detah is a tragedy for us metal fans.

Pantera was a band that led the metal secen in the early 90's in the US. Its a tragic ebent and watse of a godlike guitar player.
Quistis88
Hey, kids! I found a happy news item!

Immortality?

Hee.
xrninja
coool, i'm all for curing genetic diseases and stuff, but i don't care about living long. no real preference on when i kick the bucket.
Quistis88
I fear the day when humanity actually does find a way to cheat death with a 100% success rate.
mei_tenshi
China to make sex-selective abortions a crime

Hmm.
Quistis88
Wow. Hmm. No comment, really.
Le Monkey
anyone know why this figure of 120-100 is biologically sound?
Quistis88
Look What They're Banning Now!

My Comments:

"Freak dancing." Hee. Who comes up with these names?

I do understand why they would do this, and I really have to agree. I don't find the principal's action to be "unusual" at all, but rather reasonable. Kids these days just aren't as responsible as they used to be and that sickens me. If you're going to do stuff like this, take your package of hormones somewhere else. Some people don't want to see this stuff.

Thus speaks my moral outrage at the future generations. School dances suck anyway, and personally, I think proms are one of the most overrated things in the world. But the "signing a form" idea isn't bad. Compromises can be made, but don't get me started on how selfish some kids can be.
hitokiri
yes but to cancel the prom over some grindin' when all people have done for many years previous after prom is screw.... thats just stupid no? also i don't know about you guys but when i was in high school if something like that happened it would just lead to one REALLY big party where far more debauchery would be goin on....

mmmm.....debauchery.... laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Jan 11 2005, 09:01 PM)
mmmm.....debauchery.... laugh.gif

laugh.gif Where's your sense of morality now? Hee.
hitokiri
How about this for morality? w
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Jan 11 2005, 09:17 PM)

AMAZING! ohmy.gif laugh.gif

Can't out-do that one.
Le Monkey
ha ha ha, i havnt laughed that much about polititions in what, ohh, hours. rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
Gashole
http://www.newyorker.com/shouts/content/?050117sh_shouts

I thought that was pretty interesting.
Quistis88
That is quite entertaining, Gashole. It's actually quite tempting to conduct a similar sort of thing on my own.
mei_tenshi
Funny! laugh.gif Wow, 1992 was thirteen years ago...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Jan 16 2005, 02:32 AM)
Funny! laugh.gif Wow, 1992 was thirteen years ago...

Seems like an eternity, doesn't it?
Dark Alchemist1
Hello whats this site about.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Dark Alchemist1 @ Jan 16 2005, 05:51 AM)
Hello whats this site about.

Please stop posting.
Quistis88
Meet the Jury

Read and comment. biggrin.gif
hitokiri
the "She had all her teeth." part was the best... w
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Jan 20 2005, 07:16 PM)
the "She had all her teeth." part was the best... w
[snapback]92750[/snapback]

Haha, yes. laugh.gif I laughed at that for a whole 10 seconds. That and the morphine guy.
mei_tenshi
laugh.gif

Have any of the jurors been on Jerry Springer? Sounds like they might have.
Quistis88
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Jan 20 2005, 07:22 PM)
laugh.gif

Have any of the jurors been on Jerry Springer? Sounds like they might have.
[snapback]92759[/snapback]

You never know with people like that. I wouldn't be surprised if they watch that on a regular basis.
alchemist x
WOW! This stuff is just.. Wow.
Quistis88
OMG, t3h Pokemon Causes Cancer

Discuss. biggrin.gif
Goldfish
What's to discuss? Pokemon causes cancer. It's a well known fact.
Carnal Malefactor
There's so much crazy shit in the news today, I don't even know where to start...

Way to kill yourself, asshole

I pray for the day when this American hypersensitivity to everything [except what actually commands it] will end
edsgirl
I saw this on the news today! I didn't know some fu@#$%g idiot parked his car on the tracks! I hope the prosecutors make sure he is severely punished!

I used to draw stuff like that when I was in school, what is wrong with the world today! They are only 9 and 10 years old and mentally challenged at that. If they weren't screwed up majorly before, they will be now!
hitokiri
why did that guy try to commit suicide in the car? if he had just been standing on the tracks, there was no chance for survival and no pain... moron... can't even kill himself properly.

as for the drawings, well let's just say if they were like this when i was i kid i would have done life.
Quistis88
Look at this and this.

Thoughts? ("hoax!", "wow!", "WTF!?", etc.)
alchemist x
Holy crap, that guy is a genius.
WOW
also_cursed
I don't know about the Superman ray, but the fire proof stuff is actually real. I read about it a few years ago. Hows this for oversensitive?

Anyone else here think that this is just going overboard?
Quistis88
I think the bear itself is quite creative. biggrin.gif
alchemist x
Not really, but those guys are as smart as heck
hitokiri
I can't believe they're actually making this...w
Slashrose1010
Best elected official EVER! lol JK. He can't even pronounce Cal-i-for-ni-a correctly tongue.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Jan 28 2005, 08:12 AM)

What. In the WORLD. mellow.gif laugh.gif ph34r.gif
xrninja
oh....um, great! i think?
alchemist x
Yay Yay,
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 30 2005, 04:05 PM)
oh....um, great! i think?
[snapback]102666[/snapback]

They give us the results of the research, but they don't tell us why those students perform better. "[Significant increase in] mental capability" how? I want my evidence. biggrin.gif
xrninja
obviously it's the magic of sex. rolleyes.gif
Carnal Malefactor
As any man would know, clearin' the pipes also clears the mind.

Of course, this also flies in the face of everything that one episode of Seinfeld taught me... unsure.gif
Username05
I think it is posible, but they need to inforce protection.
It will probabley end up back fireing and the people practiceing this will end up with children. Some one always has to ruin it for everyone don't they... mad.gif
Le Monkey
So thats why Rose has such bad marks.. tongue.gif

Her words, not mine!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.