Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Character Reminds of You Most?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Lt. Colonel Roy Mustang
Hope this... Um will help you?
Elric
Ed mor than anyone els. my father left me when i was a baby, my mother is dead...nah just kidding biggrin.gif i'm bad tempered, rather violent and cant take insults very well. my cousins friend called me short cos he's taller and younger. but i'm stronger(i'm also a GIRL hah to you weakling!) i headlocked him and gave him a couple of big bruises. smile.gif serves him right for calling me short...
xrninja
riza hawkeye; she's a very strong character in the series and i just love everything about her. i like her relationship with roy and the other members of the military, and how she keeps a low-ish profile and yet at the same time is feared, respected, and is a big part of roy's success. plus she doesn't have any sort of angsty past that we know of, and she's gorgeous in my eyes biggrin.gif

and no, i'm not lesbian. rolleyes.gif

EDIT: OH haha it's who you're most like, not who you wanna be. hm, well that changes a little. probably ed, i have the same horrible temper and i can be pretty protective of my friends, sibling, etc. and i'm a sarcastic smartass. not even close to what riza's like tongue.gif
Queen of the dammed
Riza... I'll get ROY!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD And she's soo cool... Otherwise Winry 'cos I get to look at Ed's Abs....
Sycia
Envy or Scar, mostly in a bad sense, but in a good way, pretty driven person I am~
Izumimon
No matter how much I want to be Riza, I had to hit the "Hughes" button. tongue.gif
DarkWater Alchemist
I'm afraid I would be a bit like Winry. I would hate it that the Elrics never tell me anything, and I would miss them so much... Okay, and I always hit my sister for nothing, so I would go and hit Ed with a wrench too.
Ninie
I think I would be like Winry, or Ross. I worry a lot about my friend, and I want them to tell me almost everything (that gets very annoying for them... but I tell them almost everything, so. okay, I don't ask for too much personal things, but if it's not too personal...), and I want them to trust me. I can be a little bit of Sheska and Rose, too. I'm really easily influenced and impressed. I'm what many of you hate >.< But I'm not that weak. Really!
hagane_no_tokage
i'm torn somewhere between riza and ed... i say riza because i am very protective of the people close to me, and i'm very independant... i dunno how well i would do with a pistol, but i've got damn good aim with a supersoaker... heh heh...

but i am also a lot like ed, in that i'm sensitive about my...er...height... ~_~ i'm outspoken, i wear my emotions on my sleeve, and i have this bad habit of jumping headfirst into things i'm not really sure i can handle...

so i really couldn't decide between the two... woudl that make me...edza? O_o
Rena, Full Bronze Alchemist
~hits Dark water alcemist with a wrench~ Winry lover
Kihaku
Heh... Edza tongue.gif Quite often in a series there are many characters that remind me of myself...Not in FMA though, there's only one tongue.gif .
Anyway I chose Ed. I'm a stubborn hot-head, who is sensitive to the remarks of other people tongue.gif . Heh, what you wrote, tokage applies very well to me too tongue.gif .
Hmm..most people have voted Ed. I guess he's a character that many people can identify themselves with. biggrin.gif
DarkWater Alchemist
QUOTE(Rena @ Full Bronze Alchemist,Dec 9 2004, 04:50 PM)
~hits Dark water alcemist with a wrench~ Winry lover

Gomen! Hey, wait... If I must act like Winry.. *hits back with larger wrench and an evil grin* tongue.gif

I'm not a Winrylover, but I don't hate her either.

I could be like Ed at times, but I thing I would give up too easily, but then again, it's hard to imagine what kind of strong motivation and determination Ed has. He's strong, and let's be honest, I consider myself rather...weak unsure.gif

I can identify with most characters, but all of them are strong, actually.
Gashole
I'm Al. I'm friendly, polite, and the voice of reason. But I like to think that I'm more like Al in the manga than Al in the anime. I can be evil sometimes.

Don't contradict me.
Riza Babe
RIZA!!!
Cloud28
Edward of course! i was going to chose Huges..

Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
laugh.gif
Blade42
I'm most like Envy. At school...almost everywhere.
Elderberry
I'm...kind of a weird blend between Roze and Envy. happy.gif;;

On one side of me, I'm usually cheerful, very easily influenced (I'm hopelessly naive), a little bit emotional, very innocent-looking, and pretty devoted to my friends and people that I care about.

On the other hand, I can be very sarcastic, physically violent, selfish, short-tempered and rather insensitive (somewhere along the road I picked up an instinct for attacking people's weak points, so if I don't pay attention I might accidentally make someone cry...). On occasion I can be extremely unforgiving and sometimes hold grudges for years~

Also, I've kind of been betrayed/abandoned by multiple people throughout my life...but I still go on pretending that I'm perfectly happy....rolleyes.gif

Well, I am insane, after all. laugh.gif (And as a random useless fact-that-is-possibly-subject-to-change, I regularly switch between using "atashi" and "ore" when referring to myself in my random Japanese babblings...)
alchemist_master
I would have to say thet I'm more like Edward because when people call me short I get really MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Queen of the dammed
Gluttony with hair I am... sad.gif which sucks EVEN more that my older sister looks like Lust and my younger one looks like Elysia.... TTTOTTT
Hedera
I don't know why, but I feel more likeness with Lust... Though, I'm not so cruel.
I also thought that I have somethin' similar with Riza Hawkeye... but she's too calm and obedient... huh.gif
Guest_Lina_M
I am difficulty logging on, but! I'd say Edward (much like other people. who doesn't want to identify with the main character?) because of the whole short temper, hyper at times, lazy others, likes food, etc... Only I'm really tall and female. So it'd be like "who're callnig tall like a giant that hurts your neck to look at her??" or "who's tall like a really big building you want to knock over so you're taller than she is?" or "who's a giraffe????" Something like that.
Blade42
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Dec 9 2004, 08:04 PM)
On the other hand, I can be very sarcastic, physically violent, selfish, short-tempered, and rather insensitive (somewhere along the road I picked up an instinct for attacking people's weak points, so if I don't pay attention I might accidentally make someone cry....unsure.gif )

I'm a lot like that....but I try to be careful, and so far i haven't made anyone cry.
Queen of the dammed
For some reason I'm always the one who gets attacked.... sad.gif
Blade42
That used to be me, but I changed, and now I punch as a hobby. It's fun.
Quistis88
I'm a cross between Hawkeye and Ed, to put it simply. I tend to be more like Riza though, in terms of the quiet and no-nonsense aspect of a personality. Apparently, I can be all too serious. The Ed similaries begin in my height and stubbornness, as well as the determination.

And that I always react strongly to "short" comments.
The Al-Stalker Person
I, of course, would LIKE to be Alphonse Elric, but, unfortunatly, I have to say I am more like Ed. (I am a short, short tempered, quick-to-fight person....)
Quistis88
QUOTE(The Al-Stalker Person @ Dec 11 2004, 11:23 AM)
I, of course, would LIKE to be Alphonse Elric, but, unfortunatly, I have to say I am more like Ed. (I am a short, short tempered, quick-to-fight person....)

Who wouldn't like to be Al? He's such a sweetheart. biggrin.gif
The Al-Stalker Person
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 11 2004, 11:37 AM)
QUOTE(The Al-Stalker Person @ Dec 11 2004, 11:23 AM)

Who wouldn't like to be Al? He's such a sweetheart. biggrin.gif

Yes, he is! i am glad someone feels sort of the way I do about him! My friend at school makes fun of me liking him because he wears a loincloth.....and I quote, "What does he have to hide if he's a SUIT OF ARMOR?!?!" Then she just giggles....
Quistis88
QUOTE(The Al-Stalker Person @ Dec 11 2004, 11:45 AM)
Yes, he is! i am glad someone feels sort of the way I do about him! My friend at school makes fun of me liking him because he wears a loincloth.....and I quote, "What does he have to hide if he's a SUIT OF ARMOR?!?!" Then she just giggles....

But I love the loincloth! It adds that subtle touch of humor, just the mere fact that he is a suit of armor and wears one. biggrin.gif And that avatar of yours is just too cute. laugh.gif
The Al-Stalker Person
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 11 2004, 11:47 AM)
But I love the loincloth!  It adds that subtle touch of humor, just the mere fact that he is a suit of armor and wears one.  biggrin.gif  And that avatar of yours is just too cute.  laugh.gif

Why, thank you! I have to admit, it does add quite some humor! happy.gif Yes, though...she says stuff like,"When you two have children, there names will be something like Alphonsina and Aldren and...." Need I go on? hahaha. She likes pictures of Ed in his underwear! XD
Quistis88
Well, don't we ALL like Ed in his undergarments? wink.gif Haven't seen Al in his though. Poor thing doesn't get nearly as much attention as his brother does. Hopefully that will change in the movie.
The Al-Stalker Person
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 11 2004, 11:58 AM)
Well, don't we ALL like Ed in his undergarments?  wink.gif  Haven't seen Al in his though.  Poor thing doesn't get nearly as much attention as his brother does.  Hopefully that will change in the movie.

Yes. It would be nice if Al got more attention....that is what characters are for! You don't necicerally have to ALWAYS like the main character becaues he's cute.... dry.gif laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(The Al-Stalker Person @ Dec 11 2004, 12:01 PM)
Yes. It would be nice if Al got more attention....that is what characters are for! You don't necicerally have to ALWAYS like the main character becaues he's cute.... dry.gif  laugh.gif

Yes! That's why I love Fury, too!

We seem to have an abundance of Eds and Hawkeyes here. biggrin.gif
The Al-Stalker Person
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 11 2004, 12:03 PM)
Yes!  That's why I love Fury, too!

We seem to have an abundance of Eds and Hawkeyes here.  biggrin.gif

Yes! We do, don't we! lol....You know....you're the first person to talk to me like this! Ha! I have a friend! *dances* Okay...sorry....I havnt seen Fury yet, has he already appeared or are you just in Japan? I may have missed a couple episodes....
Quistis88
QUOTE(The Al-Stalker Person @ Dec 11 2004, 12:08 PM)
Yes! We do, don't we! lol....You know....you're the first person to talk to me like this! Ha! I have a friend! *dances* Okay...sorry....I havnt seen Fury yet, has he already appeared or are you just in Japan? I may have missed a couple episodes....

Of course I'm your friend! biggrin.gif And if you're watching the English dubs, then Fury hasn't made his appearance yet. smile.gif

I wonder why Roy isn't on the poll list. Perhaps it's because no one can even be like Roy, so there's no point in putting him on there. laugh.gif
The Al-Stalker Person
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 11 2004, 12:10 PM)
Of course I'm your friend!  biggrin.gif  And if you're watching the English dubs, then Fury hasn't made his appearance yet.  smile.gif

I wonder why Roy isn't on the poll list.  Perhaps it's because no one can even be like Roy, so there's no point in putting him on there.  laugh.gif

Aaahhh! I am in America.....so okay....ha!Roy is so individual, nobody can be like him! Hahaha! If you like doing things Ed-style, then I can show you how to take care of a pregnant woman!!!! lol!

http://shortyedward.viviola.net/humor/pregnant.html

Edit: You've already probably seen this one though.
Quistis88
QUOTE(The Al-Stalker Person @ Dec 11 2004, 12:13 PM)
http://shortyedward.viviola.net/humor/pregnant.html

Edit: You've already probably seen this one though.

Yes, I have. Doesn't hurt to see it again though. biggrin.gif

I wonder who the other three who voted for Hughes are. huh.gif
The Al-Stalker Person
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 11 2004, 12:28 PM)
Yes, I have.  Doesn't hurt to see it again though.  biggrin.gif

I wonder who the other three who voted for Hughes are.  huh.gif

Perverts perhaps? Or maybe just some lovesick guys who can never ge girls because they're syupid or different? Who knows? Huges is that guy who smokes (weed or pot was it?) and can never get a girlfriend, right? huh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(The Al-Stalker Person @ Dec 11 2004, 12:34 PM)
Huges is that guy who smokes (weed or pot was it?) and can never get a girlfriend, right? huh.gif

Definitely NOT! ohmy.gif Havoc's the only one who smokes, and he only smokes cigarettes (I hope). biggrin.gif
The Al-Stalker Person
OH! sorry...heheh.....i probably got the profiles mixed up....and that's what the profile for him said....well, the one i read....so which one is Huges? I've only seen to the train episode. Have I seen him yet? lol...sorry.
Quistis88
Hughes is the wonderful man in the glasses and purple shirt in the train episode. smile.gif
The Al-Stalker Person
OH!!! hee heh heh! He's cute! lol.....my bad.....biggrin.gif

Edit:Sory, I have to go...I might get on later and if not, tomarrow. So, until then, Good-bye!!!
Zio
I voted for other. Namely Greed.

and Havoc smokes cigarettes and he did manage to get a girlfriend before he was reassigned to Central with Mustang, Hawkeye, Fury, Falman and that other guy.
Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
Quistis88
QUOTE(Zio @ Dec 11 2004, 01:10 PM)
and Havoc smokes cigarettes and he did manage to get a girlfriend before he was reassigned to Central with Mustang, Hawkeye, Fury, Falman and that other guy.

That "other guy" is Breda. smile.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Uh, I voted Other, since I couldn't see myself as any of the characters mentioned... and I kinda see myself as Paninya, I guess. biggrin.gif I really want to make others proud of me and show people I appreciate everything they've done for me. Even though I'm not really good when it comes to those things. ^^;; I also have a pretty bad temper sometimes... >.> Um, I used to do gymnastics? biggrin.gif;; Yeah.
vegita625
Roy Mustang, I have the cocky, sarcastic attitude down. I also have a dream of every girl in the military being forced to wear miniskirts (j/k), and if not for the lack of alchemy, I'd fight the exact same way he does lol. I'd fight without sneaking around, just boom, boom, boom in plain sight. That and I'm useless in the rain (also j/k)
definingmind
I'm the only Scar here?...*shurghs* oh vell...
I voted to be like him because form what I've seen of him so far (I'm watching this on Cartoon Network mind you), I can relate to him in certain aspects...I can't wait to see how his character unfolds!
Bling_bling_Angel
huh.gif I'm juss wondering if I've been here already, I can't be sure, somehow... *le gasp* Amnesia!!! LOLZ! tongue.gif

I'd prolly be Riza, hands down...
Sanakurata85
I voted as Winrey ^-^ I like her a lot! Shes my fav character!!
blueices
I'm the only Scar here?...*shurghs* oh vell...

[with a frightened voice] So you like exploding folks heads??? Or are you any a crazed religious mission? laugh.gif

I'm a Riza all the way
1. Fascination with shooting things accurately
2. Way too serious for my own good
3. In love with Roy
4. Always keep my hair up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.