Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Incomplete Life
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
AlanSchezar
Hello, Hoping this will be of interest to the members here:

Update on this topic. Now available at FF.net for your viewing pleasure. Also, in case anyone is wondering, I use the Canadian spellings of various words.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7421489/1/Incomplete_Life

Comments much appreciated.

Please comment if you enjoy it!

Comment if you hate it too, just be constructive in your criticism! biggrin.gif

Cheers

AlanSchezar

Tombow
Hello AlanSchezar, merged the same thread that was in Fanworks forum here. smile.gif

By the way, nice fanfic! I enjoyed reading it and getting back to the world of the first series! Thank you for sharing the fic with us! biggrin.gif
AlanSchezar
QUOTE (Tombow @ Jul 30 2012, 01:43 AM) *
Hello AlanSchezar, merged the same thread that was in Fanworks forum here. smile.gif

By the way, nice fanfic! I enjoyed reading it and getting back to the world of the first series! Thank you for sharing the fic with us! biggrin.gif

Hey, thanks for the merge, and thanks for reading Incomplete Life. Do spread the word if you liked it; I love to get feedback. I am definitely going to finish the story sooner or later, and in fact there is a sequel already in the works happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.