Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma 40 Subbed Is Out!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > Original Japanese episodes (with sub)
Pages: 1, 2
RolfKaese
well great news, an english subbed version of fma 40 is already out, done by group calling themselves Fork....hm, isnt there a group called spoon? XD

anyway who cares, torrent is @ my page XD

little typos, spelling mistakes, grammatical errors are included, but who cares, spoon is coming soon, and i cant wait until then XD but i will download spoon anyway X3
Kaitou-dark
the torrent doesn't work for me dunno y
Eduardo Eruriku
link doesn't work, sorry rolf
RolfKaese
hmmm, forgot to upload the torrent XD

edit: now all works ^^

btw. the english subs says it
scar:" it is because of the military that rose has this baby."
QUOTE (RolfKaese @ Jul 19 2004, 01:51 PM)
hmmm, forgot to upload the torrent XD

edit: now all works ^^

btw. the english subs says it
scar:" it is because of the military that rose has this baby."

ahh the links still don't work at ur site RolfKaese all i get is this strange writing
Eduardo Eruriku
it works:

1. right click the link then save as-->

2. when the file name comes up, rename the last bit to torrent

3. so if the filename is

"BLAH BLAH BLAH EPISODE 40.avi.avi"

rename it to

"BLAH BLAH BLAH EPISODE 40.torrent"

4. once downloaded, just double click the torrent and your BT client will take care of the rest.
QUOTE (Eduardo Eruriku @ Jul 19 2004, 02:38 PM)
it works:

1. right click the link then save as-->

2. when the file name comes up, rename the last bit to torrent

3. so if the filename is

"BLAH BLAH BLAH EPISODE 40.avi.avi"

rename it to

"BLAH BLAH BLAH EPISODE 40.torrent"

4. once downloaded, just double click the torrent and your BT client will take care of the rest.

Thanks men that really helps
ScaR
Heh... Cool name
RolfKaese
hm, sry dont know why its this messed up :-X
Eduardo Eruriku
Thanks to Rolf for putting the link up

Let me know what you guys think of that episode.

I just saw it, thought it was good but not as great as ep 39.

A little confusing too

I think i'll register on this website now, heh
Nayorth
Thank you RolfKaese your a hero in my book now after i saw the titles i couldn't wait for more
SirHellsing420
Suprnova.org has a torrent listed for FMA #40 by Fork, but it also says it's version two. I've asked around and no one has seen a version one of this fansub, nor has anyone else remotely heard of Fork before. So the big question is, is that torrent legit?
RolfKaese
the second version is with larger subtitles and much fixes.
so yes there is version 1, i have it here on my comp.
download it, it is in english. but people who have version 1 dont need version 2, because in one week spoon release comes and it will be much better..
Kodachrome
"Rejected by Tracker. Requested Download is not authorized for use with this tracker."
maybucac
the links still dont work for me? I right click and save to disk and all it does is it downloads a windows media player icon? Anybody know whats going on?
thanks
ScaR
i think it is just the subtitle... if it is you need to play with the ep.
SaxRussel
I couldn't get the one off of Rolf's site to work, but try this one:
http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2198/[Fork]Full_Metal_Alchemist_-_40v2_[EF6EFE45]-avi.torrent
odoridan
Wow, I just watched it and all I can say is it is filled with errors. And not just the spelling. The translation is way off in some parts. Like they don't even bother to try and just put a line that seems to make sense.

I would recommend to not bother d/ling it. The raw is probably less confusing tongue.gif Wait for Spoon.
RolfKaese
nah, just download and watch it, at least so i can understand the main plot =P

and it looks like they dont have a proof-reader... example:
in the beginning, martyl calls kimbley "kimblee", few seconds after that Al calls him "Kimburi" .... erm yes, his names changes every second X3
Kodachrome
I think he should get a Sex-Change and be Kimberly.
Zed
Meh. Despite being poorly edited, I could at least get the general idea of the episode. I like How Al dealt withh Kimblee, trapping him before the explosion was quite clever. And even though I knew who pride would turn out to be, it as still somewhat shocking, more so over how he killed Martel (even if it was simple and weak). I do wonder what Pride's ability is, seeing as each homonculus has a general ability they can do (Gluttony eating anything, Envy's ability to take on any form, etc). I thought Greed was tough, I imagine Pride would be even more difficult to deal with.

Off track a bit, but do you think there will be ANY back story to Gluttony at all? Everyone else has had a bit, where he has had NONE.
I do wonder what Pride's ability is, seeing as each homonculus has a general ability they can do (Gluttony eating anything, Envy's ability to take on any form, etc).

He seems to be really really fast, vive la this translation where he says he's the ultimate something. Wich Fork decided to translate as "much faster then you" sleep.gif'
RolfKaese
Ultimate Eye (referring to the FMA Manga) .
with this , he can predict the moves of his enemies...
Zed
Ahh, that would be rather useful then. He must have something big planned, something that could crumble the military. Pride made someone else Furher, adding that he will take responsibility for everything while he is gone, heh.
RolfKaese
hmmm? what do you mean by "pride made someone else Fuhrer"?
Pride IS the fuhrer...
Fork release @ 5:00

"I want you to be fuhrer please"

wink.gif
Pride made someone else the Furher, meaning Envy is taking his place atm...
Virtue
Lol, Envy isn't takeing his place...Envy is in Ishbal witht hem.

In cas eyou don't get it Rose had that child because she was raped by someone in the military :-/

I have to say the past two episodes have been the best out there yet. I just can't wait for the next 12 to come out and have everything fall into place!
ScaR
where do you guys download the raw ep.??
RolfKaese
the raw? why do you want to get the raw when there is a subtitled version out there?
and btw. fork is really bad, you hear martyl say "Al..." and fork says "Some.."
what .... is that lol? X3
again a translator who doesnt know the series I think...
and sry, i just watched yesterday and yes, pride made the stupid general fuhrer. so sorry for my mistake m(sleep.gif)m
Kaitou-dark
I agree that the subbing sucks, when in the preview it wasn't supposed to be holy mother or saint mother etc but they sub written expression, what the hell is that? Pride is Fuhrer so who is the "he" that lust and greed were talking about. before i thought it was gonna be pride but then it's more like he's something different. and who is pride and sloth in the manga? weird how the both are so different and how they might have a totally different ending but then we see the father or "he" first in the manga.
Kodachrome
K, I figured out why the Fork sub sucks...

The 1st #40 Sub Fork made was before they were exactly formed, it was just one dude doing the stuff, then he just called it Fork. v2 was when people came and told him to correct this and that. After v2 was released, Fork actually got a team together. So, they're going to release v3 later tonight. =o Which will apparently be better in every humanly possible way down to the font type. laugh.gif
Kaitou-dark
that's just gay then. releasing three versions and excepting we would download them. there's no point watching fma 3 times when everytime there's errors in subbing.
ZetaStriker
It's better than not correcting it at all. Besides, I'm sure there are some people who haven't downloaded the episode yet, and they'll get ver. 3.
They shouldnt have released the first version. I will watch it again, the episode was good enough to re-watch and re-watch but it is just annoying....
Kodachrome
QUOTE(Kaitou-dark @ Jul 22 2004, 01:53 AM)
that's just gay then. releasing three versions and excepting we would download them. there's no point watching fma 3 times when everytime there's errors in subbing.

Well, considering that it was one guy doing the first and second versions, releasing a third more correct version with more than one staff person is better than nothing.
By-Tor
Is the third version out yet, and if it is can anyone provide a link? Also, some one PM me when the fourth and fifth versions are done.
Kaitou-dark
good thing i've only watched the v2. hope they change the preview tittle
Psycojester
i think we can assume that fork stands for forking awful translation.
RolfKaese
sry , but i dont have a link for 3th version and wont get one. in 3-4 days spoon release comes and so no v3 needed if anyone has the version before it.
Kaitou-dark
spoon is gonna be like hundread times better, ihaven't seen them make any spelling errors at least.
Spoon can afford a dictionary and at least one member can understand japanese, which is more than we can say for Fork who seem to struggle with basic english
Spoon's 40 is out.
Right-o here.
RolfKaese
updated my site , too. wink.gif
Master Fwiffo
QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 22 2004, 03:28 PM)
Spoon's 40 is out.
Right-o here.

Oh w00t. Ill get to see it the day before I leave for 2 weeks!
Kodachrome
Yay they got it out before episode 41+42 aired raw. =p
Guest_By-Tor
That was damn fast, for Spoon. Very cool.
Virtue
I just watched the Spoon sub...I will never watch a fork sub again. They messed up SO MUCH it is not funny. Not just the translation but they messed up most of the story too.

The next two episodes will be awsome, looks like all of the Homunculus show up in Lior...it will be an interesting ending to this awsome anime!
Kakashi
i heard Fork was so bad i didn't even bother to download it and just waited for spoon

and dont forget the upcoming episode is a special 2 episodes with the new OP/END can't wait,cant' wait!!!

ph34r.gif
RolfKaese
YAYAYAY!!! soon !!!!!!! just have to wait 1 day and then... 1 h FMA !!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.