Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma 40 Subbed Is Out!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > Original Japanese episodes (with sub)
Pages: 1, 2
Fork is opposite of Spoon. Spoon irc channel is banning the word "FORK"... Both of them in the same server hehe
kait0
I wonder why in the Preview for the next episode, was only shown Ep41 and there was nothing about a 45minute special or something like that blink.gif

Can't wait for the special

Ep40 was really great at all, luckily scar didn't die...wink.gif

CU
kait0
Amanda the Red Mage
QUOTE(Kodachrome @ Jul 20 2004, 08:49 AM)
I think he should get a Sex-Change and be Kimberly.

Kimberly (or Kimblee or whatever) is his last name, anyway. No sex change required. And it's annoying that all these fansubbers keep calling him variations of "Kimblee" when it's obvious that the voices in the anime are saying "Kimberly."
QUOTE(Amanda the Red Mage @ Jul 23 2004, 10:59 PM)
QUOTE(Kodachrome @ Jul 20 2004, 08:49 AM)
I think he should get a Sex-Change and be Kimberly.

Kimberly (or Kimblee or whatever) is his last name, anyway. No sex change required. And it's annoying that all these fansubbers keep calling him variations of "Kimblee" when it's obvious that the voices in the anime are saying "Kimberly."

His name is spelt Kimblee in the Japanese anime monthly guide Animage.

Of course the most official source for how his name is spelt would be the manga but he only appeared for one frame there with no chance of his English name being spelt.

The next most official source would be Sony's own website under http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/hagar...hara/index.html but they haven't listed him yet.

I think someone in Animesuki's forum has compiled a list of the official names from these sources...
full_metal_31
um....since u guys/gals havin trouble lately here's a site than can give episode 40 but it's from spoon and it's subtitled of course..so here it is http://spoon.animeleech.com:8080/ o and don't watch it RAW cuz it's not better than spoon or anythin else..jst a tip o and i watch FMA upto 52 not from that site but from sumwhere else can't tell ya unless ur nera my area Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada..but if u hav any question jst mail me at azn_girl_1993@hotmail.com ...i'll be glad ta help!!! kk me outie bai!
Nayorth
Your not supposed to post the Site for legal reasons and some people like raws because they can speak japannesse fluently which i can't but thank you
full_metal_31
um.. well i'm viet but i can talk and hear jap like i'm born from there and those ep s*** and plz respect ur elders cuz i'm 1 year older than ya so don't start ta make a fight cuz i'm jst talkin bak ta ya......and i said it was jst a tip already!!!!!! so i'm doin the better thin and endin this right now...so i'm outie bai....i'm nice and all so i'll let u go this time cuz where ever u r i can kick u a mile from here and bak ta ur mama cuz i'm a black belt and i'm help in tons of charites every year helpin kids but next month i'm havin a surgery so i'm gonna do the better thin and agn end this roght her and right now so bai!
Maliza
dude, ur insane
Nayorth
Ok i can understand that you are vietmanise and thats why you can speak japanness and i was just pointing out that some people could speak the languige and i am not trying to cause a fight ether its just that if someone says they can "kick u a mile from here and bak ta ur mama" i instantly don't like them and i personally am a pacifist so even if you did that i would not retaliate and i would also like to know where you got up to episode 52 subbed because i really didn't think that past 40 was released and no offense or anything and please don't retaliate to this but if you are going to talk onto a forum could you please try to spell correctly i know it can be hard i have a trouble to but i try to get most of them correct and now i bid you adue
Envious...
*just glances above user's post*

Well I'm Korean and I bet I have much easier time understanding Japanese than many of the folks here, since Japanese and Korean shares a lot of similarities (especially some nouns).

MUAHAHAHHAHA

*runs*
full_metal_31
QUOTE(Nayorth @ Jul 24 2004, 04:01 AM)
Ok i can understand that you are vietmanise and thats why you can speak japanness and i was just pointing out that some people could speak the languige and i am not trying to cause a fight ether its just that if someone says they can "kick u a mile from here and bak ta ur mama" i instantly don't like them and i personally am a pacifist so even if you did that i would not retaliate and i would also like to know where you got up to episode 52 subbed because i really didn't think that past 40 was released and no offense or anything and please don't retaliate to this but if you are going to talk onto a forum could you please try to spell correctly i know it can be hard i have a trouble to but i try to get most of them correct and now i bid you adue

w/e i'm outie o and that's vietnamies plz dun tri to insult viet ppl cuz i hate raicism ppl so i take revenge on them w/e...god mabe i shouldn/t join mabe i shoulda go talk to the ppl at the other forum site i saw cuz there nice there!
Nayorth
Ok before you leave i would like to know how i was racist all because i couldn't spell Vietnamies i havn't even made fun of the fact of your skin color or race or the country you were born in or your parents were born in haven't done anything to make anyone think i am even remotly racist have i?
Kodachrome
If anyone plans on downloading the 41+42 Raw from Saiyaman, their temporary webpage is http://artakus.ath.cx:6969. =3
Guest again
QUOTE(full_metal_31 @ Jul 24 2004, 04:12 AM)
w/e i'm outie o and that's vietnamies plz dun tri to insult viet ppl cuz i hate raicism ppl so i take revenge on them w/e...god mabe i shouldn/t join mabe i shoulda go talk to the ppl at the other forum site i saw cuz there nice there!

LOL Full_metal_31 is trying to be Jarod from the Pretender...Dude get a life and stop lying (because you obviously don't know how to) and stop pretending to be upset anytime somebody responds to one of your thread...Don't make excuses from others to justify the way you are pissed or pretending to be.
The solutions to your problems are:
1- You are pretending everything and you have problems at home then qorry but a public forum won't be of any help, you should consult a teen adviser to put some order in your life
2- You really think what you've posted then you have a real problem but more of a psychiatric one but in that case you should consult a shrimp and enter in a pension...maybe in 20 years you wil come out cured and normal
3- You are obviously the kind of kid that loves to use "script kiddies" to prove your the man then you should really try to be the man and remember the girl must formerly agree before you make it(otherwise it is considered rape)

Hopefully these little pieces of advises might help (not to commit suicide of course) biggrin.gif
odoridan
QUOTE(full_metal_31 @ Jul 24 2004, 04:12 AM)

It's Vietnamese.

How lame.
Aqua_Alchemist
I only just read this thread. Another full metal 31 incident. I think i'm gonna have to have a funny bone transplant, reading this shit. I'm going to copy and paste each of the incidents with these retards and make a scrapbook out of it to show my grandchildren. I mean he says he is Vietnamese but he can't even spell it lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.