Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ed Or Roy? Which One Would You Rather....
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Chibi_Chief
I dont like roy because Hes a slaker,but I don't like Ed because he has a short temper.IPB Image
Ninie
QUOTE(Chibi_Chief @ Dec 16 2004, 09:16 AM)
I dont like roy because Hes a slaker,but I don't like Ed because he has a short temper.IPB Image

Ah. You don't like them because they aren't perfect. Who do you like?
Gashole
One can't guess.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Ninie @ Dec 16 2004, 02:37 PM)

the picture maybee? rolleyes.gif
Ninie
QUOTE(le monkey @ Dec 17 2004, 05:16 AM)
QUOTE(Ninie @ Dec 16 2004, 02:37 PM)

the picture maybee? rolleyes.gif

Makes sense. But I don't know him, so...
GuestHole
Ooh, ooh! It's Sesshy from Inuyasha!
Hedera
Yeah, that's Sesshomaru.... bishi as always... But I still like Ed more. biggrin.gif
Kihaku
QUOTE(Chibi_Chief @ Dec 16 2004, 07:16 AM)

Seem to be pretty natural faults....
Oh you wouldn't like me either, because I have both of those features.
And you like Sesshoumaru...hmmm because he's evil and hates humans? Ah perfect tongue.gif Kidding. I like Sesshoumaru too (although not for those reasons)
Omakase Shimasu
I voted for Ed... He's got the looks, the smarts, the love, the compassion, a temper and stubborness actually rivals mine (sssshed, himitsu desu -- uuuh, what am I doing? I don't even like Xelos... tongue.gif) and he's got fashion sense. He's also cool, witty, a blonde (yes, blonde because I like that word better than blond -- sounds Dutch), can kick-ass and is -- unfortunately, but also fortunately -- a realist who can help me get down to earth whenever I'm not. Among so many other things I love about him. He's got gorgeous eyes too. I can't seem to get my mouth to shut/fingers to not type. biggrin.gif;;

Love his hair. smile.gif
Ed's_Girl
Ed, goes! he is way over the best. so says all friends and others at school. they think ROY is just too plain.
Kasumi
I haven't voted, and I don't think I'll be voting anytime soon. Why? Because of the way the question is phrased.

Who would I rather be my love? Uh...I think I lean more towards Ed. rolleyes.gif

Who do I like better? Undoubtedly, Roy! biggrin.gif
suger_snake
ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed o and ed

envy to

got to love envyxed
Kuroneko
Ehehe.. I seem to be kinda late in the discussion, but I'd hafta go with Roy. ^^; Although, I am kinda young. O_O;; Ah well, an idiot can dream, right? ^^;;
Kihaku
Kasumi: What do you mean by how it's phrased? Should it be phrased differently?
otherwise... I agree! Like I wrote before, I voted for Ed biggrin.gif
Kuroneko: I'm an idiot who dreams too...
Kasumi
Well, the poll is asking "who would you rather be your love" and then in brackets "Who do you like better."

That is 2 different questions for me.

To the first question, I'd answer Ed.
But to the second question, I'd answer Roy.
(My reasons are the same as yours, Kihaku. wink.gif)

Not neccessarily rephrasing the question, but rather, keeping only to 1 question. biggrin.gif
Hedera
To the first question, I'd answer Ed.
But to the second question, I'd answer Roy.

You're so complicated... biggrin.gif
Maliza
I agree with Kasumi... I like Roy much much better but if one of them had to be my boyfriend... it would be Ed. Age difference, my dear XD
Kasumi
Not only that, but we're Royai supporters! biggrin.gif
Hedera
Maliza
As for me, I prefer those who are older (not much older, of course) than me... But if to choose between Ed and Roy... Well, I'd like to be with Roy, BUT I don't think we'll get along with each other. Roy is too imperious for me. tongue.gif
Anyway, I love Ed more (though he is short and young sleep.gif)...
Kihaku
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Dec 22 2004, 12:27 PM)
Not only that, but we're Royai supporters! biggrin.gif

Aye to that! biggrin.gif
One of the major reasons!
I actually didn't think of them as two questions... wierd. I guess I ignored the one in brackets. Silly me tongue.gif
Who would you rather be your love: Ed
Who do you like better:Roy

I actually also like guys to be older than me, which is wierd because for some reason I just love relationships in which the girl is the older one tongue.gif
Ed is not that much younger than me, but Roy is too old. Sorry Roy! tongue.gif
Kasumi
I like guys to be older or same age as me. (and Ed is the same age as me. biggrin.gif) Still, I refrain from voting... for now. tongue.gif
Hedera
Ed is not that much younger than me, but Roy is too old. Sorry Roy! 

You're almost like me. biggrin.gif But I don't think that Roy's too old for me... he's just too... uh, I've said already. tongue.gif
Kihaku
Hmmm... not too old for you? How old are you then biggrin.gif
I actually like Roy how he is biggrin.gif If he were just a little younger and there wasn't Riza...
What am I saying? Riza exists for Roy! *fist in the air*
Kasumi
Well said, Kihaku! biggrin.gif

A random comment:
Roy is a womanizer. Other than Riza, I don't think there's anyone else that can keep him down. tongue.gif
Kihaku
Thanks! biggrin.gif
Roy wouldn't be "my love"... but I wouldn't mind going on a date with him tongue.gif Really! Soorry Riza... (must not be taken in the wrong way...)
Hedera
Kihaku
Well, I guess, I'm one year younger than you.^^ I'm 18. And I still think I could handle Roy if I wanted. tongue.gif But Riza fits him much more, anyways. cool.gif

Kasumi
Roy is a womanizer. Other than Riza, I don't think there's anyone else that can keep him down.

And also that. rolleyes.gif
Kasumi
Who'd mind going out with Roy? (I'm sorry too, Riza!) But he's definitely not the type of guy who I'd want to spend the rest of my life with. tongue.gif (Roy, don't take this the wrong way!) laugh.gif
Kihaku
Hedera: A dominant girl.. eh? biggrin.gif
Kasumi: I don't know.... he actually might be the kind of guy I would like to spend the rest of my life it. Not him(because of Riza and age issues), a guy like him tongue.gif*thinks back to the Roy thread*. He matches my requirements for a perfect guy biggrin.gif
Hedera
But he's definitely not the type of guy who I'd want to spend the rest of my life with.

This is EXACTLY my point!

Kihaku
Well, not really... just cunning enough... wink.gif
Kasumi
If the guy isn't as big of a womanizer as Roy is, then he'd meet my requirements as well. XD
Kihaku
Hmm.... womanizer in the sense that he wouldn't cheat on me? tongue.gif
Or just until he's decided that he's only committed to me biggrin.gif. Then I wouldn't mind....
Kasumi
Good luck to you then, Kihaku. tongue.gif laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Dec 22 2004, 01:15 PM)
If the guy isn't as big of a womanizer as Roy is, then he'd meet my requirements as well. XD

Same goes for me as well. Good ol' Roy. laugh.gif If Riza wasn't there, I'd love him (though I love Riza, too). And Roy's not too old either.
Kihaku
Thanks, Kasumi! biggrin.gif
I hope you're not mocking me with those smilies tongue.gif . Okay, okay... I doubt I'd be so amazing that I could change a womanizer... guess I'll have to leave that part out then tongue.gif
Kasumi
It's a good thing the 3 of us don't live near eachother or else we'd be going after the same guy. laugh.gif
Kihaku
Ooh... that image is scary ph34r.gif I know I would lose tongue.gif
Kasumi
Nah, I'd be the one who'll lose... tongue.gif
Kihaku
Oh, how come?
I know that with my shy attitude an unfeminine ways I probably wouldn't exactly attract a guy like that... and that's just the beginning ph34r.gif
Kasumi
I'm like that too, not to mention, I have absolutely no experience in this field. tongue.gif
xrninja
then that makes three of us. let's just leave roy to riza, shall we? tongue.gif
Kihaku
Yeah, we already decided to leave Roy to Riza biggrin.gif ... but if there was the possibility of a guy just like Roy (minus womanizer quailities)..... *starts thinking again*
Kasumi
It's the 4 of us. XD But we weren't exactly talking about Roy, just a guy who is like Roy. (because as we all know, Roy belongs to Riza. tongue.gif)

EDIT: Kihaku always beat me to posting. tongue.gif
Kihaku
Sorry about that biggrin.gif (again)
Aha... 4 of us? Although Quistis didn't say that she was like that too...
Oh! She'd be the one to get the guy! *sudden realisation*
Kasumi
She probably would. biggrin.gif Quistis did say she was like that too... Unless there's something wrong with my memory...
xrninja
wow, she's not even here and she's getting the guy. rolleyes.gif

i guess we all need some experience then. i call havoc! tongue.gif
Kasumi
What?! But I wanted to call Havoc! tongue.gif
Kihaku
Kasumi: Oh she did say that then? Okay (I'm not paying attention again tongue.gif )
Wow... It seems to be a contest of who's not getting the guy. And now I realised that it's probably none of us *cries*
xrninja:You would do that, would you? biggrin.gif

EDIT: now Kasumi posted before me tongue.gif
Oh anyone of you call Havoc! I'd be too sacred to speak to him tongue.gif
Kasumi
laugh.gif I was joking... Havoc's too old for me. Besides, I think xrninja meant the word 'havoc' wink.gif Then again, maybe she didn't...
Kihaku
Huh? And I thought she wanted to call him for us to give us some advice about how to act and stuff like that.... tongue.gif
Kasumi
I don't think I'd want to go to Havoc for advice... tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.