*transforms into fangirl mode*
- Funny, great personality in general
- Looks awesomely hawt with his hair down <333
- We see lots of topless shots of him
- All round hot-ness
- Ed has his tender moments as well - he can be emotional at times
- Same age as me
- Can be annoyingly stubborn (although that's kinda sweet)
- Can be immature, reminding me a lot of a certain male sibling of mine...
- Can be too emotional, too angsty at times for me
- Height *is shot*
- Great personality again, funny in different ways
- He someone has managed to be as hot as/nearly as hot as Ed without any topless shots or anything revealing
- Dark-haired guys <3 (not as much as long hair guys, but oh well)
- Keeps a cool head most of the time
- Shows he cares about his friends and his values (in the manga at least - like they said, 'green root'), and can be sweetly naive or stupid about it at times, but without be overbearing or angsty.
- Waaay too old for me. Double my age DX
- No hot topless shots (what goes on beneath his military uniform I wonder?)
- Can be a little too cold at times.
To be honest, it was an even split. I prefer Roy's personality, even if he is apparently 'cold' (he just hides it better, imo), because Ed can come off as a little out of control of emotions. I think they both have their emotional caring sides (well, in the manga at least, which is what I'm basing it on). Also Ed seems a little generic at times. But Ed is generally hotter.
Ah, who cares, I'll just pick Roy.