Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ed Or Roy? Which One Would You Rather....
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
xrninja
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Dec 22 2004, 04:53 PM)
laugh.gif I was joking... Havoc's too old for me. Besides, I think xrninja meant the word 'havoc' wink.gif Then again, maybe she didn't...

nope, definitely the blond second lieutenant and not the word. biggrin.gif i call him as in....how do i say this? as in i'd choose him to get said "experience" with. ahahah.
Kasumi
Good choice! I would choose him too, if he was younger... What am I saying? I'd DEFINITELY choose him if he was younger. tongue.gif
xrninja
and if he wasn't so addicted to his cancer-in-a-stick. but that's fixable tongue.gif havoc's definitely the cutest out of roy's subordinates...although quistis goes for fury biggrin.gif

(wow, i typed that all with my eyes closed)
Kasumi
For me, Havoc is the second hottest guy in FMA. (Sorry Ed, you're in third place. tongue.gif) Yeah, if only he'd lose that cancer stick...Although, I can't imagine Havoc without a cigarette...
suger_snake
i love ed i am all for ed

i think envy is the second hotest
xrninja
i can see how one could consider envy hot, but the maliciousness and androgyny kind of scares me rolleyes.gif;;;

although few others could successfully pull off the spandex tank, biker shorts and miniskirt look.
suger_snake
he is a bit scary
Queen of the dammed
Guhh.... I still don't know who to vote...... As for HAvock... I don't mind his cancer stick... After all he doesn't smoke in front of his girlfriends...
Quistis88
QUOTE(Kasumi @ Dec 22 2004, 04:41 PM)
She probably would. biggrin.gif Quistis did say she was like that too... Unless there's something wrong with my memory...

Er, what am I like? I missed something . . .
Shaman_Girl88
I like Ed and I like Roy. Who to vote for, who to vote for. I'll vote for Ed even though I like them both the same. biggrin.gif
Kasumi
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 22 2004, 11:41 PM)
Er, what am I like?  I missed something . . .

Sorry, what you're like wasn't the right way to phrase it. Why did I use the word "like" anyway? huh.gif

Anyway, we were saying, if there's a guy like Roy, we'd all go for him, and you probably would too. biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Oh, come on, it's Roy. Who WOULDN'T go for him? biggrin.gif
Kasumi
The only bad thing is that Roy is a womanizer. As I said before, I don't think I'd be able to keep him down. tongue.gif

Well, I guess that's why we've got to leave Roy to Riza. She's probably the only one who can do it. wink.gif
Quistis88
Yes. They're so perfect for each other . . . ;___; It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Kasumi
I know. happy.gif I'm quite envious of their relationship, actually.
Quistis88
I want a relationship like that one day. smile.gif
Kasumi
To be so devoted to eachother, who wouldn't want a relationship like that? smile.gif
Quistis88
Well, I suppose there ARE people . . . biggrin.gif
Kasumi
That's true... tongue.gif

Out of curiousity, did you vote yet?
Quistis88
Yes. I voted Mustang, because I like him more, and because I'm no pedophile. wink.gif
Kasumi
You're not that much older than Ed.
Kihaku
Oh, why not ask havoc for advice tongue.gif It's better than nothing tongue.gif
Ah, Riza gets all the guys like Roy then? tongue.gif
yeah.. well I'm 19 and voted for Ed.. okay he's three years younger (and looks younger than he is tongue.gif ) but I guess I didn't find it that bad, although I don't think I'd like to be with a guy younger than me...but then Roy is 10 years older...not that that is bad either.. I guess the one to help me decide between them was Riza tongue.gif
Now... the second hottest character in my opinion (after Roy) is Russell, who is 14! Or maybe 15... Now that would be too young... Why isn't he older? He looks older anyway tongue.gif
Ed's_Girl
wub.gif Go Edward! love love love! (roy...you'll never survive the wrath of ED!) ph34r.gif
Kasumi
@Kihaku: Russell looks like he's at least 17...

Hm...Too bad there's no guys in FMA who are in between the ages of 20-26... Wait! There is! Fury! biggrin.gif But then, Quistis would undoubtedly be going after him. tongue.gif
Kihaku
Exactly! And 17 wouldn't be that young..... You meanie, Russell! You're an early developer! Making me think I'm a pedophile... tongue.gif
Ah, 20-26 sounds like a very ideal age.... biggrin.gif
Oh yeah.. Quistis likes Fury, doesn't she?
Kasumi
Yes, she does. biggrin.gif

It is kind of hard to believe Russell is 14...Afterall, Alphonse is 14 as well. tongue.gif
fmalchemist
Easy question. ED!!! No I'm not obsessed *twich twich* Okay yes I'll admit I am obsessed. so cute. I'm done. biggrin.gif
Kihaku
Kasumi: Yeah, although we never got to see Alphonse as fourteen...
Russell shocked me a little with his age... Although I thought it was really cute that he was actually younger than Ed! laugh.gif
Kasumi
laugh.gif I remember Ed's expression when he found out Russell was younger than him! XD

When Al was talking with Fletcher, it felt as though they were about the same age...(and Fletcher looks like he's about 11 or 12), so yeah, it really shocked me too when Russell reveals the fact that he's 14. laugh.gif
Kihaku
I love that expression! biggrin.gif And I really liked Russell for that tongue.gif Sorry Ed, even though my dreams were shattered with that revelation tongue.gif
Hmm... Al did seem around the same age as Fletcher.. but his mind should have aged a bit?
Kasumi
Al was 14... I was just trying to make a comparison between Al and Fletcher, and Al and Russell. biggrin.gif
Kihaku
Oh....
The fact that Russell and Al are the same age is kind of funny biggrin.gif , but Al would have probably looked older than Ed anyway... It's probably just that he sounds younger....
Kasumi
Hm...Probably. *remembers the grown up Al pic* I think Al would actually look hotter than Ed...

ph34r.gif *runs away from rabid Ed fans*
Kihaku
You know... I thought so too! biggrin.gif If Al hadn't been in the armour (okay the series would have been a lot different then tongue.gif ) Al might have more fangirls than Ed...
Quistis88
Yes, I DO like Fury. biggrin.gif
Kasumi
@Kihaku: I'd definitely be a bigger Al fan if that was the case. Ed would probably be knocked down to 5th place on my Top 10 Favourites list! *gets attacked by Ed*

@Quistis88: I knew you'd say that. biggrin.gif
Quistis88
You kids know me so well. laugh.gif
Ed definately wins my vote!! biggrin.gif hes so cute! i luv his metal arm!
I LOVE ED!!
FullmetalFreek00
I LUV ED!!..especially when he gets mad at ppl who make
fun of his size. hes adorable AND hot biggrin.gif i like his metal
arn the best
Kihaku
Kasumi: I'm probably actually a bigger fan of Al anyway tongue.gif
He's so cute and innocent...( not that you aren't Ed, but Al is so much nicer )
Quistis: Wouldn't Fury be the ideal guy for you? biggrin.gif
Kasumi
@Kihaku: Really? I've always had the impression that you're a bigger Ed fan. tongue.gif

By the way, since I can't see the results of the poll (I haven't voted yet), is Ed leading by a lot?
Kihaku
Really? biggrin.gif For some reason my brother has that impression that I'm a die hard Ed-fan tongue.gif or something or other.. He says that I obviously want to look like him, becuase I plait my hair(at times). I do like Ed... actually I'm not that sure if I like Al better. I really like them both! Like I said, Al is nicer.. but Ed's character (and Ed himself tongue.gif ) is cuter...
yeah... Ed is winning (ooh.. who would have guessed) Current situation... Ed 25 Roy 19. Ed always leads in the polls tongue.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Kihaku @ Dec 24 2004, 06:57 AM)
Quistis: Wouldn't Fury be the ideal guy for you?  biggrin.gif

Hmm . . . now that I think about it, I'm not TOO sure. unsure.gif He is a lot more cowardly than I would like a man to be, no offense to dear Fury.

But he's still smart and adorable. tongue.gif
Kihaku
Oh, a few faults are acceptable, aren't they? And I suppose Fury too would turn brave to protect someone he really cares about.. he seems exactly the type! biggrin.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Kihaku @ Dec 25 2004, 03:07 PM)
Oh, a few faults are acceptable, aren't they? And I suppose Fury too would turn brave to protect someone he really cares about.. he seems exactly the type! biggrin.gif

That's true. And yes, a few faults ARE acceptable. biggrin.gif
I vote for Ed. Oh I love Roy too, but there is just something about Ed. He is such a great character. He has a fun side, an evil side, a smart side, a sad side, a sweet side, etc. There is just so many layers to him. Besides I love the red coat wink.gif. And I just love his relationship with Al (Al is probably my second favorite character).

I don't usually favor the main character, but I can't help it in Ed's case.
Kirara
I vote for Ed. Oh I love Roy too, but there is just something about Ed. He is such a great character. He has a fun side, an evil side, a smart side, a sad side, a sweet side, etc. There is just so many layers to him. Besides I love the red coat . And I just love his relationship with Al (Al is probably my second favorite character).

I don't usually favor the main character, but I can't help it in Ed's case.

Sigh that is me above. This guest thing is really messing me up. sad.gif
Kihaku
Quistis: So you would consider Fury then an ideal guy...?
jeez I'm sounding so wierd... it's about fictional characters after all tongue.gif
Queen of the dammed
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 25 2004, 10:08 PM)
QUOTE(Kihaku @ Dec 25 2004, 03:07 PM)

That's true. And yes, a few faults ARE acceptable. biggrin.gif

Well Furey is not a coward in the manga.... I mean he lept out and shot Gluttony's ass in chapter 38, remeber... HE'S YOU'RE DREAM MAN QUISTIS!!!!
Quistis88
Perhaps. Maybe less more than more, if you know what I mean, but maybe . . . maybe . . . tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.