Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3-in-1 omnibus version ending at vol. 3 (ch 7-9)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
Merlyn LeRoy
According to this blog post:
http://www.friendswithboys.com/2011/11/page-95

A friend is a manga reviewer, and she asked Viz about the omnibuses. They told her they’d be discontinued after the latest volume (#3, which collects 6-9).
shiroth
Can't say i'm surprised. Pretty poor release anyway.
A Pierrot's Aria
That's actually quite a shame. ohmy.gif My sister was hoping to buy them so she didn't have to buy each individual volume from the start. I best tell her not to bother now. xP
shiroth
QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Nov 15 2011, 08:22 AM) *
That's actually quite a shame. ohmy.gif My sister was hoping to buy them so she didn't have to buy each individual volume from the start. I best tell her not to bother now. xP

Just tell her to buy the complete boxset instead. tongue.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
QUOTE (shiroth @ Nov 15 2011, 06:24 PM) *
QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Nov 15 2011, 08:22 AM) *

Just tell her to buy the complete boxset instead. tongue.gif

LOL I thought that. But I don't think even I would like to spend over £104 on it. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.