Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hiromu's other drawings
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Thisisnotelizabethbush
Hello,

I recently have been trying to find all of her sketchings of alphonse and edward older, and such, but i cannot find them anywhere now, it is as if they are gone. I love the fan art, but I loved seeing her rough sketches.

Thank you!

Tombow
Welcome to our board, Thisisnotelizabethbush! Do you remember (or have some idea) where (which publication) these sketches are published in? We have bits & pieces of various sketches of FMA characters by Arakawa-sensei posted in our FMA manga forum as they get published in various books (FMA Chronicle, Perfect Guidebook, FMA Rough Sketch Gallery, etc.) like this, although I don't know which specific sketch you're looking for and hence I can't guide you to any specific thread... unsure.gif
Thisisnotelizabethbush
the second link you put looks right. My best friend is starting to get into fma brotherhood, and I wanted to show her pictures of edward and al and I loved her rough sketches of them when they get older and such.

Thank you so much!
Heza
Are these what you're talking about Thisisnotelizabethbush, because this is what came to mind with your description (for Ed anyway). I have no idea which book they came from though, so I couldn't direct you to which album, so I uploaded my files. happy.gif
Archeia
Those are from Hiromu Arakwa's Sketch Artbook biggrin.gif
full > http://i.imgur.com/cG9Du.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.