Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manga Complete Series Nov 1, 2011 (Pre-Order)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
KelticWolf
I just found the Manga complete series available on Amazon.com for $138.59, apparently at a 81 dollar discount.

http://www.amazon.com/Fullmetal-Alchemist-...2476&sr=8-6

It releases Nov 1, 2011. I'm not sure if its all one book or what, but I knows it 1-27 of the books.

Anybody else have any info on it?
Dingbat
Yup I got mine on pre-order smile.gif It's basically a really long cardboard box with all 1-27 volume in its individual format inside. Expect some heavy lifting!

PS: It says it comes out on Nov 1, but book 27 is supposed to come out in Dec?? Dunno if that's a mistake or not.
KelticWolf
QUOTE (Dingbat @ Sep 26 2011, 06:08 AM) *
Yup I got mine on pre-order smile.gif It's basically a really long cardboard box with all 1-27 volume in its individual format inside. Expect some heavy lifting!

PS: It says it comes out on Nov 1, but book 27 is supposed to come out in Dec?? Dunno if that's a mistake or not.

So is 27 the last book, or do they plan on making more? And it says 1-27 on the box, so maybe its a pre release but only if you buy the whole pack possibly?
Dingbat
27 is the last book, yes smile.gif

I'm hoping you are correct, cause it would be awesome to get my box a month before everyone else gets to read the last book, hehehe
Dark-Winds
27 might just be coming out separately in December. It's probably already been completely translated by now. SO it's most likely done. I remember I got volume 25 three months before it was actually released at a con. This is probably a way to get people to spend more money so that they don't have to wait to buy 27. It's pretty cool that you can get all of those volumes with an $81 discount smile.gif Sounds like a good deal to me.
KelticWolf
QUOTE (Dark-Winds @ Sep 26 2011, 09:20 AM) *
27 might just be coming out separately in December. It's probably already been completely translated by now. SO it's most likely done. I remember I got volume 25 three months before it was actually released at a con. This is probably a way to get people to spend more money so that they don't have to wait to buy 27. It's pretty cool that you can get all of those volumes with an $81 discount smile.gif Sounds like a good deal to me.

Yep! I'm calling in all my early Christmas presents to get it!I've only read up to manga 5, and watched up to the third part of brotherhood(On Netflix), and a SMALL amount of the first series. I have just recently started getting back into it, so I will be buying that set, and then hopefully the Blu Rays of Brotherhood. But I might just wait till a box set of that comes out too. Hehe.
Merlyn LeRoy
Keep in mind that the 3-in-1 volumes are approaching $10 on Amazon (the pricing varies weirdly; $12.32, $10.19, and $10.11 for the first three 3-in-1s). So getting a set of these (when they are available) would be around $90-$100.
KelticWolf
QUOTE (Merlyn LeRoy @ Sep 27 2011, 05:16 PM) *
Keep in mind that the 3-in-1 volumes are approaching $10 on Amazon (the pricing varies weirdly; $12.32, $10.19, and $10.11 for the first three 3-in-1s). So getting a set of these (when they are available) would be around $90-$100.

Yea, but I'm a sucker for Box Sets, So I still probably be getting this. I only have 1-5 of the original manga that I bought back when I was around 11-14(I'm 17 now).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.