Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scar Arm Tattoo
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
KelticWolf
I am thinking about getting Scars arm tattoo on my arm. I need a full version of his tattoo laid out just like it is in the Anime/Magna, And/or very good pictures of his arm completely stretched out so I can see how it lines up/where it is positioned on Scar's Arm.

I have a version of it, but I don't believe it is completely correct(Mainly because I don't see how the upper part matches up), so any help would be awesome!

Also, I would like the complete meaning behind every part of his tattoo, and how he gets power from it.

Thanks for helping out a noob!

Click to view attachment

EDIT: Forgot picture

ETA: I found some more, But Im not really sure how they all fit together. Also I am looking for the FULL arm.

I'm not sure what version the finished tattoo is but it doesn't look like the layouts. :X

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

ETA: The first in unfinished, And the second is poorly taken. Bare with me. Anyways back on topic.

To me, It seems everybody has a different version. I am looking for the complete arm version EXACTLY like Scar's. The second picture seems to be the best as far as accurate so far.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

ETA: Found a few more.

Click to view attachment

Now I know for a fact they are incorrect! I was just watching "Envoy for the East" and they showed a good shot of it and his lettering is different!

A Pierrot's Aria
Hello, KelticWolf!

We have the I Got/am Getting FMA Tattoo On Me!, Post Pics of Your FMA Tattoo Here!! thread which deals with finding and sharing images of FMA related tattoos --whether they're reference pics for someone wanting to get a certain FMA tattoo or if they want to show off images of the tattoo they've got. (Scar's tattoo is quite a popular request on that thread!) So this thread shall be merged with the I Got/am Getting FMA Tattoo On Me!, Post Pics of Your FMA Tattoo Here!! shortly. happy.gif

(I also merged all of your posts; if occasions arise where you find more info to add, please edit your original post rather than double/triple/quadruple posting, as that is against the rules. ohmy.gif )
KelticWolf
Ok, Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.