Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Puzzler
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
PK Rockin'
Favorites:
  • Tetris Attack- Best. Puzzler. EVER.
  • Tetris- A classic communist game.
  • Tetris & Dr. Mario- A well done remake.
  • Bust-a-Move- Go Bubster go!
  • Super Bust-a-Move- Colorful graphics = seizures
The most time consuming addicting games out there are puzzlers (and RPGs). Be sure to check out my list because they're the best you'll play!
Quistis88
I really enjoy Tetris. biggrin.gif And Dr. Mario.
Blade42
I like Tetris and Bust-A-Move. I used to love Bust-a-move, I was pretty good at it too.
luciferownsme
Tetris Attack definitely...even my mom and dad are into it.(they cuss more than i do challenging each other to the vs. mode)
PK Rockin'
I can only handle up to level 33.

D :
Tashi
Dr. Mario and Bust-a-Move(all version) are the best puzzle games ever created imho
Gashole
My grandma has her own Tetris gameboy thing. unsure.gif

Tetris Battle Gaiden is still fun, though. cool.gif
Elderberry
Um, I'm obsessed with playing Puyo Puyo on GBA when I have time to play video games...(It's kind of like Tetris, but you match up colors and make chains and...) I also love hearing the Japanese sound effects for each character because I can actually manage to understand more than half the phrases... laugh.gif
batou
Tetris all the way! biggrin.gif
mistress_aya
Well, all I can say is one of the lesser known puzzle games... Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo, woot! ^.^ Nothing like mixing Street Fighter with a puzzle game, lol. But other than that one, definately Tetris and Tetris Attack. *nods*
Prinz_Zoisit
you forgot one fantastic puzzle game from SEGA:

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
definingmind
hehe, never got around to playing Mean Bean Machine, but it looked pretty good.
I'm gonna have to go with Tetris Attack on this one. I've had many a good day playing that one against people (just ask Aya). That and Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo and Intelligent Cube.
PK Rockin'
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Dec 12 2004, 04:50 PM)
you forgot one fantastic puzzle game from SEGA:

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

Ah! How could I forget? I beat that game so long ago! It was a really great puzzler from SEGA, yep.

Loved it when you're almost defeating the robot and they get very anxious.
water_alchemist
favorites would have to be bust-a-move and tetris.
Riza Babe
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 1 2004, 02:22 AM)
I really enjoy Tetris.  biggrin.gif  And Dr. Mario.

o0 dr mario and tetris were my fav!! i always choose level one for dr.mario its easyier for me lol laugh.gif
Cloud28
Oo i just remmbered..theres this free Puzzle MMORPG online called "Magic Punk" its still under beta. and its pretty fun! and its made by the same ppl who made gunbound!
love_me_destroyer
Dr. Mario. It's so much fun.
also_cursed
Really oldschool Tetris all the way.
Did anyone here ever play Zoombinis? I got basically all of my lower education from that game.
shogunskey
Dr. Mario and tetris plus super but a move

DR.MARIO ROCKS
DameGreyWulf
I LOVE the old Tetris for Super Nintendo
I don't know why.. I just do.. o.0
shogunskey
bust-a-move and dr.mario
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.