Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA:Brotherhood Anime Content Q&A thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Tombow
Please use this thread to ask about content from the FMA: Brotherhood anime!

This includes "when does such and such happen/what episode does this particular event happen?" type questions. So please, ask and answer these types of questions in this thread. biggrin.gif

But please remember, please use spoiler tags to prevent guests and members being spoiled. Also, remember to include a <Spoiler Warning> before any end-of-series spoilers you may mention. This is so guests and members won't unwittingly uncover spoilers for the ending! happy.gif
Dabba87
- Human Sacrifice Question -

Heya, first post. Anyway, i read the manga and im enjoying the second series. Maybe its been awhile but i thought the sacrifices had to have opened the gate to be thought of as such. When did mustang open the gate...?
EdokunEdo
Hi there biggrin.gif Im not sure if it happens in the Manga but in the anime Mustang is forced to open the gate by Pride and Wrath underground. A scientist is used as a Transmute subject and Mustang is forced into it by Pride Suspending him above the circle i believe. I havent seen the episode recently though or read the manga. If this doesnt make sense maybe someone else can clear it up
Dabba87
QUOTE (EdokunEdo @ Aug 8 2011, 08:17 PM) *
Hi there biggrin.gif Im not sure if it happens in the Manga but in the anime Mustang is forced to open the gate by Pride and Wrath underground. A scientist is used as a Transmute subject and Mustang is forced into it by Pride Suspending him above the circle i believe. I havent seen the episode recently though or read the manga. If this doesnt make sense maybe someone else can clear it up

Hmm, maybe im just fuzzy on it. Because the anime is nearing the end on adult swim and i dont recall seeing it yet.
Heza
Yep. Roy is forced into the transmutation by Pride and saw the Truth, which happens in episode 59 which hasn't aired on Adult Swim yet.
Dabba87
QUOTE (Heza @ Aug 9 2011, 12:48 AM) *
Yep. Roy is forced into the transmutation by Pride and saw the Truth, which happens in episode 59 which hasn't aired on Adult Swim yet.

Ha, seeing the last episode i thought that should have happend already. Thanks!
Phaze91
- Trying to remember an episode, Roy, Lt.Hawkeye. Kimblee -

I like a controversial but religious quote that was was in one of the brotherhood episodes. It had to do with religion being a way of controlling society. The scene was in Ishval, and I remember the characters sitting on the boxes. I think this was the same episode that Lt. Hawkeye was given the speech by Kimblee "Don't forget their faces, because they sure won't forget yours"
Puka-chan
I think you mean episode 30 "The Ishvalan War of Extermination" smile.gif
Edward2728
Yeah, that is correct it is Episode 30.
A Pierrot's Aria
^Thank you for answering the question for Phaze91, you guys!

This thread will be merged with the FMA: Brotherhood Anime Content Q&A thread shortly. All questions concerning content from Brotherhood, such as this one, should be asked there. happy.gif

ETA: Thread merged
reason
Is there any time in brotherhood when someone transmutes one element into another, not just one molecule into another(without changing the base elements) without a philosopher's stone?
Tombow
QUOTE (reason @ Oct 20 2011, 03:39 AM) *
Is there any time in brotherhood when someone transmutes one element into another, not just one molecule into another(without changing the base elements) without a philosopher's stone?

@reason - Off-hand, I can't think of any. Hope some others can pitch in with their insights. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.