Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chapter 12/ "Summer" Part 2 Discussions
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Discussions on Arakawa's Other Works > Silver Spoon
Michiyo-
Chapter Summary:
(To be filled)

Characters in this chapter:
Hachiken
Aikawa
Tokiwa
Tamako
Mikage
Mayumi
Mikageís mother
Mikageís father
Mikageís grandfather
Mikageís grandmother
Mikageís great grandmother
Hachikenís mother

Places:
(To be filled)

Hachiken is so popular, everybody wanted to take advantage of his kindness, and wanted to use him for work. laugh.gif But it still makes him happy to spend the whole summer with Mikage. I liked Mikageís family, itíll be interesting to see Hachiken living with them for the summer holiday. Iím still curious to know why Hachiken decided to leave home, hopefully weíll know more of his past int he later chapters.
Tombow
Glad to see this chapter is out! Mikage has a nice family! Her great grandma is cute! tongue.gif

About the location of Mikage's farm... from the picture of the mountains in this chapter, fans in Hakkaido checked the possible location, and there actually is a location with the similar view of mountains, and that place is called Shimizu town, Mikage. laugh.gif

And, Hachiken is out of cell-phone range! I hope Hachiken can find some way to send the message to his mom!
shiroth
QUOTE (Tombow @ Jul 31 2011, 05:13 AM) *
And, Hachiken is out of cell-phone range! I hope Hachiken can find some way to send the message to his mom!

Was i the only one that fell for that joke? I was totally expecting the chapter to end with the message being sent! tongue.gif
rzerox21xx
just realize that Aki looks like a younger teenage Gracia with the hair.
AA battery
QUOTE (shiroth @ Aug 1 2011, 02:06 AM) *
Was i the only one that fell for that joke? I was totally expecting the chapter to end with the message being sent! tongue.gif

Maybe you were XD I was reading this chapter totally expecting what would happen in the next page...

Like the first part I totally knew everyone meant to take advantage of Hachiken when he was being popular...

and when he took out the cell phone again I was waiting for the "message failed to be sent" picture to come out LOL.

But I guess it also has to do with my phone always having the same problem whenever I'm on the train sad.gif

I can totally see why Aki's parents being all offensive against Hachiken until they learned that he is from a "normal" family. XD At first they are worried that Aki will be taken away to a different farmer's family, but now instead they can try to snatch in Hachiken since he doesn't have to look after a farm, and since he is the second son, he doesn't have to take over family business or that sort! XDDDD
Tombow
QUOTE (AA battery @ Aug 1 2011, 05:50 PM) *
I can totally see why Aki's parents being all offensive against Hachiken until they learned that he is from a "normal" family. XD At first they are worried that Aki will be taken away to a different farmer's family, but now instead they can try to snatch in Hachiken since he doesn't have to look after a farm, and since he is the second son, he doesn't have to take over family business or that sort! XDDDD

Exactly! biggrin.gif I bet the kind like him is among the top on their "most desirable stock" list. laugh.gif

QUOTE (rzerox21xx @ Aug 1 2011, 10:01 AM) *
just realize that Aki looks like a younger teenage Gracia with the hair.

That's my impression as well. biggrin.gif (By the way, Aki seems to be a very popular character among male readers of the series in Japan, mini-skirt and all. XD)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.