Pages: 1, 2
definingmind
I got Ky...I was hoping for either Testament or Chipp... u.u
anime lover girl
I just found out something shocking. blink.gif
Blade42
really? what.
Soru
if you wanted chipp you should have put something about drugs on there FYI: Chipp Zanuff was a drug addict for awile (....thats why he's so fast) oh and I just bought Guilty Gear Isuka its great!
Blade42
yep, i played GGI, it's a nice game.
alchemistgirl zero
I like Guity Gear X2
shrunima
gg is awsome
LoMXD
May , and millia, are my favorites, I can get to justice really easily with millia ( i'm best with her) but then in the end I never beat him I'm not fast enough with the buttons .
May is just so cheerful
Firewitch-Robin
I like GGX-2. And my fav. characters to play with are Millia and Jam cuz I love their overdrives and instant kill attack.
yukiroche
Oh GOD that's such a fun game. I esspecially love KY kiske! he's such a hottie lol just kidding. (my boyfriend is)
Black Rose
I like the game but my brothers the big of fan of it
my brothers just noticed there's a bar at the bottom and when you fill that up your moves change (it's like leveling up your character) so now he's playing all the time
The Man Who Laughed
I-No is my wife biggrin.gif I used to play X2
Robo-Mechanic
I have played it and its a cool Fighting game. Testament is my favorite character. Hes so dark and he has evil trees and flaming skulls!
Berserker Alchemist
Love the game, but its so hard for meh to learn the moves...
Ryuji1314
I love the whole series... for me the button combinations come easy
Gunflamer
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]Flamer Paradisegunflamer@yahoo.com

Hello 2 all GG lovers... a national GG player here... it seems like you like GG a lot I say... well anyone want to play GGX2 reload XboX live here... Just want to see how good you are... Thanks! [Sol player] Archaic Revolution.
Kyros
D00d this game rocks. I have only played GGX2, but I loved it. My best character was probably Sol Badguy, who plays a lot like the shotokan characters from Street Fighter. I wanted to get used to some of the other characters, but I ended up best with him. I really like some of the other characters, but I just wasn't as good with them.
Sharingan Serpent
I like it, I bought it the Guilty Gear Isuka laugh.gif My fav character would have to be Ky because I was able to handle him so well...but it got difficult for me when I was jumped by the Dare Devil mode...

And also it hocked me when Bridget was a boy and not a girl... blink.gif weird
Kitty Alchemist
I love Guilty Gear but I only played Guilty Gear 2. I don't know the girl name but she use yo-yo to fight. She my favorite character to play.
Explosive Alchemist
Guilty Gear is a fun game...I like Chip Zanuff...he's like a f**kin assassin!!! ph34r.gif
Kelo
I play GGXX #reload on the professional circuit in the south east USA I am amazing with SOL Badguy.
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(Kitty Alchemist @ Apr 17 2006, 09:13 AM) [snapback]382214[/snapback]

I love Guilty Gear but I only played Guilty Gear 2. I don't know the girl name but she use yo-yo to fight. She my favorite character to play.

Oh the one that looks like a nun...that's Bridget...and she's a boy Kitty laugh.gif
Kitty Alchemist
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Apr 18 2006, 10:09 AM) [snapback]382896[/snapback]

Oh the one that looks like a nun...that's Bridget...and she's a boy Kitty laugh.gif

It a boy! blink.gif Wow I didn't know that. He look and sound like a girl.
Sharingan Serpent
[size=1]
QUOTE(Kitty Alchemist @ Apr 21 2006, 01:07 PM) [snapback]384413[/snapback]

QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Apr 18 2006, 10:09 AM) [snapback]382896[/snapback]

It a boy! blink.gif Wow I didn't know that. He look and sound like a girl.

I know it's scary isn't it? ph34r.gif
Plscks
Everyone and thier dog loves Guilty Gear, and that is a fact. Man I reember back in highschool my friends and I used someone elses phone number to rent out a copy of the original GG for PSX and never returned it. Good times, good times. And then there are all of the GGX influenced fights that broke out. "Dude, I'm gona kill you, you just can't destroy someone three times in a row and get away with it" *puches start flying* So much entertainment. Or the time my one friend repeatedly killed my other friend in the original with Kliff's taunt. Ha! that was good.

Oh yeah, Chipp is god.
Kyros
So I was playing this about a week ago and I remember how I played Chipp *happy bounce* He's my favorite character though Sol can be easier to use sometimes ^^ Potekmin's pretty insane too o.o
Smoke Alchemist
I like a lot of the characters...one of the fighters I really enjoy playing!
Explosive Alchemist
And that character IS??? ph34r.gif
N. Havoc J.
Go Sol Badguy and Jam and Dizzy and Justice and Faust and Slayer. DANDY STEP!!!
yoko0217
Ky, Sol, Dizzy, Anji and baiken are my favorite char
Fushi
I've played Guilty Gear on my friend's laptop (she has an emulator and ROMs~) and I want the DS one very badly. I became a little obsessed after looking the game up on wiki and finding out more about the characters and such. ^^;

My favorite character is May (although I probably have the biggest obsession with Bridget, for reasons that shouldn't be hard to figure out if you know me. WE'RE ALL GAY FOR BRIDGET. *shot!*), I love playing her. Girl uses a freakin' anchor as a weapon, how could you not love that?! She's just so cute and her name is the month of my birthday (and my favorite month understandably XP).

Other favorites are the afore mentioned Bridget, Jam, Axl (playing as him is AWESOME), and I really like I-no, but mostly because she's supposedly based off one of my favorite singers; Shiina Ringo. Dizzy is pretty cool too.
yoko0217
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Apr 11 2007, 05:37 PM) [snapback]528730[/snapback]
My favorite character is May (although I probably have the biggest obsession with Bridget, for reasons that shouldn't be hard to figure out if you know me. WE'RE ALL GAY FOR BRIDGET. *shot!*), I love playing her. Girl uses a freakin' anchor as a weapon, how could you not love that?! She's just so cute and her name is the month of my birthday (and my favorite month understandably XP).

She annoys me sometimes...coz the way she talks is like squeaking, or kind like trying to be cute.
Also she's like going crazy for Johnny
Raimu
So far, I've only played Guilty Gear Dust Strikers, and I haven't played much of it. It sure is fun, though!

So far, my favorite characters are Bridget and May.
Zachelle
Used to play this game. My brother likes it too much. Now I can't even win against him biggrin.gif Millia and Dizzy are the characters I mostly use. Millia's fast and her hair pawns tongue.gif
Sharingan Serpent
When I go to Dama-Con we usually have a Guilty Gear Tournament to see who wins free Pocky (Hmmm...Pocky...) hey it's something worth fighting for laugh.gif but sadly only the leader of the Dama-Con wins because he had more experiance and knows all the characters moves inside out...

(Which means no Pocky for me... ;_; I need a hug)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.