Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guilty Gear
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2
Blade42
Guilty Gear is a great game in my opinion... My favorite character is Sol Badguy. Don't really need a reason to like him. Who do you like?
Soru
Bridget, Axl-Low, and Sol are my favs heh I spend way too much time playing survival mode on GGX2 dry.gif
Blade42
Ever play reload? I should show you the movie my brother made...now, just to get his web address...... It's only about 11:00 minutes long..(but here's a hint:watch the whole movie, until about 4 seconds after the credits to see some Chipp moves wink.gif ) But first, I'm gonna have to get my brother's web site.... It has Guilty Gear a lot in it. When I do find the page, I'll post it up so you can watch the movie.
Soru
cool and no I haven't played #Reload I want to but its mostly all the same I'll just wait until the third GG comes out and not Isuka can't wait to see the vids though laugh.gif
Blade42
Acccording to my brother, the third GG is going to be an RPG... he's assuming that cause my brother I guess has some sorta sense for it...I can't really picture GG as an RPG though.. blink.gif
Soru
hmmm GG as an RPG that'd be uber sweet (thinks of wasting gears left and right using overdrives) oh and I hear that Sammy is making a Sammy v.s. Capcom of course Sammy will be doing the spriting and game engine if Capcom were to the game would be pretty butchered...(thinks of the cute GG characters in Capcom spritage) *shudders*.
Blade42
Sammy vs Capcom? Ha! Well, hopefully they won't screw up all the good people...freaking losers Capcom. I used to like Capcom, now, I just don't think they're to good.
RoyxRiza BigFan
i am a millia, ky and jam user..one is fast, one is a good poker, the last is just funny to use but very cool laugh.gif but doing the instant kill for i-no in the arcade is hard with the controller for me.. sad.gif
Blade42
My brother's movie has a part where it shows glitches for the game #reload, one of his combos took him and his friend about 6 hours, I got bored, so I left and started talking here. There's a part in the movie where Jam's voice is high enough to hear over the music. I still need to get the web site, stupid secretive brother.
anime lover girl
I've been playing Guilty Gear for 1or2 monthes now I've played as Sol badguy the
most of any character,he's just so cool! cool.gif

there is this cool gif i found heres the URL: http://homepages.uc.edu/~allenbdn/sol-badguy-taunt1.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
RoyxRiza BigFan
wwooooo ggx gifs, sprites are really high class to me...i wonder how the animators made them seriously, its really matches up to capcom street fighter 3 type cool.gif
anime lover girl
so has aanyone ever played for more than 2 hours? huh.gif
Blade42
yep, my brother and I have. He's played for like 7+ hours and i've played for 4-5. Nice sig anime lover girl.
Quistis88
I played a little Guilty Gear. I liked the soundtracks the best of all. The "Guilty Gear XX Sound Alive" album was awesome . . .

My brother has this game and he plays it every once in a while, which means even he thinks it's only an okay game.

The 3rd will be an RPG? Interesting . . .
Blade42
I dunno if it'll actually be an RPG, but that's just what my brother guessed. For some reason he started even lecturing about how some game companies do that or something, I didn't pay much attention except I heard these words: Guilty Gear 3 will probably be an RPG. That's all I can remember.
anime lover girl
RPG!~(Yay!)thanks!i can give you the link,here:

http://homepages.uc.edu/~allenbdn/sol-badguy-taunt1.gif
definingmind
Guilty Gear as an RPG...that would be sweet. There was a fan based RPG up online at one point and time, loosey based on the yahoo fighting styles. Too bad I found it too late and it's no longer active u.u;;
as for fav characters, Chipp and Testament are on my list *nods some*
anime lover girl
i'll see what i can find on the Rpg Guilty Gear if you need any info on guilty Gear or an other fighting games let me know biggrin.gif
Blade42
Huh? What do you mean? There really is going to be an Rpg Guilty Gear? When did this happen????????
anime lover girl
not sure just yet but i will do some research on it,OK!~ biggrin.gif
Blade42
Oh...got it, at least I don't have to do any research on it now. tongue.gif
anime lover girl
if there isn't we can do one our selfs! biggrin.gif
Blade42
Woo-hoo!!! I'd get money! money, money, money!!!!!!!!
anime lover girl
we coul ask for a rpg section and make up rpg adventures
hitokiri
i've been playing guilty gear since the original arcade release. in fact i own a GG arcade machine. My personal favorite character is Anji. as for the GG rpg idea... i don't know about that i think it might be kinda dumb.
Blade42
it's not like anyone was actually gonna try that, besides, all I'd do it for is money.

here's a Guilty gear wallpaper, I just feel like putting it here:
GG-I Wallpaper
Prinz_Zoisit
aaah -.- i don't like this one... looks too realistic the characters...
Blade42
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 17 2004, 01:22 AM)
i've been playing guilty gear since the original arcade release. in fact i own a GG arcade machine. My personal favorite character is Anji. as for the GG rpg idea... i don't know about that i think it might be kinda dumb.

My brother used to get so pissed when his friend used Anji, because his friend would always beat the crap outta him. my brother was Sol, either him or Ky. Then he used Faust... Faust has problems
anime lover girl
My mum is geting it for me for Christmas!~ biggrin.gif
Blade42
getting you what? a GG arcade machine?
anime lover girl
I wish.The PS2 game
Blade42
..Guilty Gear Isuka then?
anime lover girl
Yup. biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Blade42
Yeah, that's a good game. You can play with 4 players...
definingmind
GGI looks really fun. The four player mode looks interesting but I'm just looing forward to another GG game. I still have to play GGX or GGX2. I haven't picked up eithe rone since I personally don't have a PS2 yet.
Oh yeah, minor side not, I still have my copy of the orginal GG for PSX and I still think it's one of the best fighting games on PSX...
Blade42
I've never played the GG for PSX before... what's it like?
mistress_aya
GG is probably the only fighting game I'll play nowdays, just because I love it so much. ^.^ Personally, I love Testament and Ky, IMHO they are the best characters, hands down. *has an urge to play GG now* Oh great... *goes and steals defining mind's PSX for a couple of hours*
Blade42
I used to only play Tekken, now I just play Guilty Gear, I also like Ky, Robo-Ky, and Robo-Ky 2. Those are my fav people after Sol Badguy... Did any of you know that Faust is 9'3"???
RoyxRiza BigFan
hope to get isuka and XX2 reload on xbox for me smile.gif
Blade42
Xbox has Guilty Gear? Or, do you just want Guilty Gear for Xbox? Anyway, I hope it does come out on other systems, that way more people who don't have a PS2 can play it. Unless it's already out on another system..
definingmind
Xbox does indeed have a GG, GGX # Reloaded. It's basically like GGX2 on Xbox with a couple more charas I think. It looks like a blast, but I shudder at the thought of playing GG on an Xbox controller. I hate those gummy-drop buttons! mad.gif
Blade42
..Xbox is over rated. Sure, I'd like one, but so many people like it because of 2 damned games:Halo, and Halo 2.
definingmind
Heh, Halo and Halo 2 are okay (I prefer the first Halo over 2 and yes they are overrated), but there are really some great game on ther big black box that no one ever here's about. Such as Panzer Dragoon Orta, Jet Set Radio Future, Origtia (or however it's spelled), and Ninja Gaiden just to name a few.
Blade42
You're right, out of all of those, I've only heard of Ninja Gaiden... I just got back from playing Guilty Gear. biggrin.gif
Soru
I have played the game for atleast roughly 60 hours......I'm a GG freak I know I wonder if anyone has a sprite of sol flipping someone off that they would like to post? wink.gif
Blade42
heh, I wish I had a sprite of that.
You've probably already been here...but, anyway: http://www.guiltygeargame.com
anime lover girl
great site,thanks got any more?? unsure.gif
Blade42
Well, here's a Guilty Gear character quiz--> Guilty GearX quiz I got Sol-Badguy I'm badass.
anime lover girl
I got Ky Kiske
Blade42
Ky Kiske is awesome too. I'm pretty good at using him too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.