Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SPOILER MiloStar movie content Q & A thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Sacred Star of Milos Movie > MiloStar Movie Spoiler Zone
Tombow
Have you seen FMA MiloStar movie? And, you have some questions about the content of the movie?
Post your question here, and see if any of our members can help you with your question! biggrin.gif
(We may move your question & the answer to the thread with related discussion thread later. ^^)

WARNING! This thread may contain major FMA Sacred Star of Milos movie spoiler!!
If you do not know the movie storyline, and/or do not wish to be spoiled of such spoiler content, please do NOT go any further!

Actual discussions start on the page 2 of this thread. smile.gif
Tombow
<accidental spoiler prevention post>
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Tombow
Actual discussions start below biggrin.gif
Cxille
Thank you so much for the review, RedAmaranth smile.gif It's good to hear that someone liked the movie.

I have a question, I hope you could answer? Its not anything that important, but it's something that's been bugging me for a while, ever since I've saw the promo poster; How does Julia ends up wearing Ed's coat? Was it just a sweet gesture from Ed, or was it a part of some plan, like her looking like a state alchemist? (Yes, I'm actually serious about the last part. xD)
RedAmaranth
QUOTE (Cxille @ Jul 10 2011, 05:24 AM) *
Thank you so much for the review, RedAmaranth smile.gif It's good to hear that someone liked the movie.

I have a question, I hope you could answer? Its not anything that important, but it's something that's been bugging me for a while, ever since I've saw the promo poster; How does Julia ends up wearing Ed's coat? Was it just a sweet gesture from Ed, or was it a part of some plan, like her looking like a state alchemist? (Yes, I'm actually serious about the last part. xD)

Ah yes! This bugged me too until I saw the movie. I wouldn't call this a spoiler, but I'm going to cover it up anyways just in case. Her clothes are torn in a revealing manner so Edward offers his coat to her. Not a big deal, like you said! But since they used that image on the promo poster it's like... wth! Hope that sheds some light! smile.gif
Cxille
^ Hum, so it was actually a very simple reason, huh? Sorry for the late reply, but thank you so much for answering my question. biggrin.gif
RedAmaranth
Of course, no problem! Simple reason indeed smile.gif
JPPCouto
hey RedAmaranth, could you answer me a question? Why the opening song is like that? There is romance in the movie?
RedAmaranth
QUOTE (JPPCouto @ Jul 13 2011, 06:44 AM) *
hey RedAmaranth, could you answer me a question? Why the opening song is like that? There is romance in the movie?

You mean the song, Chasing Hearts? I didn't see any romance. If it was hinted at then it was in the dialogue which would have gone over my head since it was in Japanese! I would say it's safe to say that there wasn't any though smile.gif
Tombow
To add on to what RedAmaranth has kindly answered above... ^^ As far as I know (no I haven't watched the movie yet... I just have been reading tons of Japanese industry trade reports for the movie, and movie reviews, summaries, and reports, and Japanese blog entries from people who watched the movie in Japan. ^^) there is no "romance" in the movie. But, we all know Al has a kind soul, right? And, in the movie, Al ends up protecting Julia and saving Julia (couple of times, I think) and ends up physically carrying Julia often. laugh.gif Just warning Al-fangirls. tongue.gif But, as far as I see, there is nothing more than that. smile.gif

As for the OP song... I believe Miwa's song is of love & romance, but as an OP for the movie, this can be the expression of love by people of Milos for their lost nation, or, if I may say, reading the lyrics makes me think that this could be a song that's expressing family-love/emotions between siblings... I think you might see what I mean after watching the movie. smile.gif
Tombow
QUOTE (Edward Elric luver @ Nov 2 2011, 05:18 PM) *
When is the movie comin out in america ? huh.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif plus i wub.gif Ed

Hi Edward Elric luver, I moved your post to FMA:MiloStar theater showing schedules thread. We keep all the theater showing info for this movie there. smile.gif Some lucky FMA fans in the U.S. has already seen the movie as it has been shown in some Film Festivals, and some more will be shown in some other Festivals before it opens in the movie theaters nation-wide that is scheduled this Winter.
You can read more info on this on FMA:MiloStar theater showing schedules thread. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.