Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fullmetal Alchemist unabridged (Complete) Edition: Vol 18 coming out on Sept. 22, 2012
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Isa-Sama
Big thanks for all the images biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Kirara @ Nov 7 2011, 08:30 PM) *
Only 10 more characters left!

Yes, I just hope there will be Kimblee *.* Maybe with volume 10, it will be the Ishval flashback, no ?
Michiyo-
HQ cover and full cover of Vol. 8:

Max_fullmetal
Thanks for the images
A Pierrot's Aria
Looks brilliant! Thank you for sharing, Michiyo-! hug.gif
Tombow
Thank you, Michiyo-! happy.gif
It's good to see that Scar got the cover!
I'd love to see Hohenheim on the cover (with Trish on the side) also. ^^
Pyroclasm
Oh wow, that Scar cover looks pretty awesome. Thanks, Michiyo-!
Michiyo-
Here's the cover of Vol. 9: smile.gif
Kirara
For Vol 8 did anyone see the advertisement for a really cool looking clock? Unfortunately I don't have a scanner but it looks to be a wall clock and it has pictures of Ed, Al, Izumi, May, Riza, and Roy in place of the numbers.

It seems it will be coming out on 1/20/2012 but I have no idea how to order it. I am guessing it's something you can only get in Japan but I hope it at least shows up on Yahoo Japan for not too much money...
A Pierrot's Aria
Thank you for sharing, Michiyo-! hug.gif

I think this has to be my least favourite cover so far; perhaps I'm swayed by the fact that I don't really like Envy. laugh.gif I do like how his hand is "transforming", though.
Kirara
I think the cover looks nice but yeah I'm not a big Envy fan either. And I still want my Winry & Ling covers at least (Ran Fan would be lovely but I'm not expecting that)

Anyways this volume covers the Ishbal arc so I guess Envy on the cover makes sense.

I wonder if next time will get Olivier since we should be in the start of the Briggs arc I think
A Pierrot's Aria
I'm sure we'll get a Winry cover at some point...I couldn't imagine Arakawa leaving her out somehow. But we'll see. laugh.gif

I think Olivier would make sense for the Briggs arc cover. Perhaps, like with the Riza cover, her team (Miles, Buccaneer etc) will be on the back cover. ohmy.gif
Michiyo-
Here's the HQ cover and full cover of Vol. 9:

ETA: Jan. 5, 2012:

The cover of Vol. 10 is out:
Tombow
Thank you, Michiyo- for bringing all these awesome pics of the covers! happy.gif

Wow, Alex got the cover! Good for him! biggrin.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Thank you, Michiyo-!

It's awesome that Armstrong got a cover. It looks brilliant. smile.gif
4de
Michiyo thank you for the cover!
question: the unabridged edition is only in japan??
Michiyo-
Vol. 10 HQ cover and full cover:

4de: Yes, these are Japanese editions, I don't think they'll be released in English.
A Pierrot's Aria
Thank you for sharing these, Michiyo-! biggrin.gif
DrakoDarko
Yay, first post after some lurking around XD
Full covers of volumes 1-7!
These were posted here some time ago, but I found larger versions and thought I'd share them *v* Hope it's okay.
Tombow
Thank you, DrakoDarko! Glad you decided to come out of lurking! C:
If you don't mind, we'll upload them later to our Gallery also, along with other FMA volume cover pics we gothered, so that we can share those with the fans of our FMA Image Gallery. ^^

@Michiyo- - Thank you for the HQ and full cover pics! I really like this cover! biggrin.gif

DrakoDarko
No, I don't mind in the slightest! That's why I posted them in the first place - to share with fellow FMA fans =)
Volume eleven should be out this month, I can't wait to see who's on the cover *v* The volume covers Ed's journey to Briggs, so... Olivier, maybe? Personally, I'd love to see Ling on one of these covers.
Michiyo-
Welcome to the forum, DrakoDarko, and thanks for posting the HQ full covers! biggrin.gif

The newest volume cover is out, and it's Kimblee:

ETA:
I found the new drawing of Alex from Vol. 10:
DrakoDarko
Oooh, Kimblee! He looks dashing as usual *v*

And I found this small image of Al's early designs from the second volume.
Isa-Sama
*drool* Kimblee ! Finally, it's him biggrin.gif

Thanks for the cover !
DrakoDarko
A bigger version of the cover for volume 11 is up at Amazon, but sadly I have no idea how to get it from there ^^'
Michiyo-
Here's the HQ cover: smile.gif
Tombow
Thank you, Michiyo- and DrakoDarko! biggrin.gif
Max_fullmetal
Thanks Michigo !!
A Pierrot's Aria
Thanks, Michiyo-!

I really dislike Kimblee, but still, that cover looks really brilliant. biggrin.gif
Tombow
QUOTE (DrakoDarko @ Feb 3 2012, 05:51 PM) *
...And I found this small image of Al's early designs from the second volume.

The pic is small and hard to read the letters, but this is my quick guess for these notes. ^^

Click to view attachment

(I know, I know, I got tons of other translations I'd like to get done, but I'm currently overwhelmed with some other board works... will get to those translated as soon as possible. ^^)
Michiyo-
^ Thanks for the translations, Tombow! ^^

Here's the full cover of Vol. 11:

ETA: ↓ Thanks for finding these pics, DrakoDarko, they're great! biggrin.gif
DrakoDarko
Heh, Kimblee looks like some kind of magician XD "Look, I can make my hat float without touching it!"

And I found some more sketches and illustrations! Too bad the pics are so small TT^TT
From volume 2

From volume 5

From volume 6

From volume 7

From volume 8

From volume 9

From volume 10

Waaah, sorry the post is so long! I would've regroupped the images in a more compact way but I have no idea how to do that on this forum (such a n00b I am XD).
Michiyo-
Here's the newest volume cover: happy.gif

DrakoDarko
Ohhh, finally it's Winry! Bet she'll be holding some contraprion in her left hand (or maybe just some screw, lol).
A Pierrot's Aria
Thank you for all the pics guys!

I love the Winry cover --I just knew she would get one. xP
Tombow
Thank you, Michiyo-! Finally, Winry is on the cover! I like it! biggrin.gif

@DrakoDarko - Thank you for the additional pics!! Please don't worry about the posting of pics... you're doing great. happy.gif
(But, if you get any questions about posting in our forums please feel free to ask any of our moderators. They are very kind and helpful bunch, and we are happy to assists our members. ^^ )
I will try to translate some when I get the chance. smile.gif
DrakoDarko
New art and sketches from volume 11
Ohh, Kimbley *__*
Michiyo-
Thanks for posting the pics, DrakoDarko! happy.gif
Isa-Sama
It's... It's... absolutely... Aaah, I can't find the word, but thank you for all these pictures thumbs_up.gif
DrakoDarko
Amazon has a larger cover with Winry up and also lists volume 13 set to be released on April 21.
Michiyo-
Here's the HQ cover and the full cover:

Tombow
I love that cover! Thank you, Michiyo-! biggrin.gif
Tombow
<This post will be merged later>

Translation of Arakawa-sensei's note on Scar illustration. smile.gif

Looking forward to finding out about Winry's early design! biggrin.gif
Michiyo-
^ Thanks for the translations, Tombow! ^^

Vol. 13's cover is out, and it's Olivier! smile.gif
Tombow
Thank you, Michiyo-! Good to see that Olivier is getting the cover! I wonder if we see any of the Northern Army soldiers. biggrin.gif
DrakoDarko
Art and sketches from volume 12!
Tombow
I love that full-body-length Winry drawing! Thank you, DrakoDarko! happy.gif

Taking a quick look of Arakawa-sesnsei's comments on that early Winry design.... it says that that early design of Pinako shown is actually an early design for Winry's grandfather that later turned into Pinako. Heh, I did not know Pinoko was first designed as Winry's grandpa!
JPPCouto
QUOTE (DrakoDarko @ Apr 12 2012, 06:20 AM) *
Art and sketches from volume 12!

She is so cute *.*
A Pierrot's Aria
Thanks, everyone, for the pics and Tombow for the translations! ;D

It's funny that Pinako was originally going to be a guy. laugh.gif

And Olivier got a cover, as expected. ;D Looks great!
Michiyo-
Here's the HQ cover and full cover of Vol. 13:

ETA, Apr. 27:

The newest volume cover is out! happy.gif

Tombow
Thank you, Michiyo_! biggrin.gif

Glad to see Lin got the cover!
But, he looks bit like a vampire with these teeth. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.