Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What game did you recently get?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
AlchemyUser15
What game (for any game system and/or computer) did you just recently get? huh.gif Plz explain why you got that game.

EDIT: you do not have to tell me why you got the game. I think its better that way.

My game that I just recently got was Dragon Ball Raging Blast for the Xbox 360 and it is AWESOME!!!! Well, the reason why I wanted that game is because I just really wanted it. I payed $29.62 PLUS shipping and handling at Amazon.com (I bet A Pierrot's Aria doesn't have this game! tongue.gif )

I really hope people come and post!
Dark-Winds
I think the most recent game I bought was Pokemon White Version. And that was back when it came out. I guess I don't buy video games often enough xD
A Pierrot's Aria
@Blinded Beauty Gal Hahaha! I have Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast 2! I got it yesterday. laugh.gif I was going to get the first one, but I didn't see the point.

And I also got Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit and Dynasty Warriors 7 last week. All of which are for the XBox 360.

I just wanted these games, so I got them. laugh.gif
Pyroclasm
QUOTE (Dark-Winds @ May 18 2011, 12:45 PM) *
I think the most recent game I bought was Pokemon White Version. And that was back when it came out. I guess I don't buy video games often enough xD
^Exactly this. XD
AlchemyUser15
QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ May 18 2011, 02:46 AM) *
@Blinded Beauty Gal Hahaha! I have Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast 2! I got it yesterday. laugh.gif I was going to get the first one, but I didn't see the point.

And I also got Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit and Dynasty Warriors 7 last week. All of which are for the XBox 360.

I just wanted these games, so I got them. laugh.gif

You suck. laugh.gif I did see Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 on Amazon but then I saw the first one so I decided to get the first one then buy the second one.
DarkMessenger
Dissidia 012 Duodecim.
-cause I've got Dissidia, too.
-cause Final Fantasy's awesome.
-cause I like Beat'Em Ups.
AlchemyUser15
my frined Tabby says that she just got Mario 2. LMFAO!!!!!!! happy.gif laugh.gif

A Pierrot's Aria
I got Samurai Warriors 2: Empires for the Xbox 360 yesterday. I got it because I like the Samurai Warriors series and I thought it would be like the Dynasty Warriors: Empires games, but it's not quite the same. It's okay, but I don't like it that much. wacko.gif
Pyroclasm
I bought Ocarina of Time 3D yesterday!~ Why'd I buy it, you ask? Because I'm a fangirl, that's why! tongue.gif
The Mad Bomber
I decided to try out this new action-rpg mmo Rusty Hearts, a bit anime styled. Surprisingly good, albeit the control system is a bit riggid, I should get myself a controller for games like these.
KelticWolf
QUOTE (Blinded Beauty Gal @ May 17 2011, 05:50 PM) *
Ok, What game (for any game system and/or computer) did you just recently get? huh.gif Plz explain why you wanted that game. laugh.gif

My game that I just recently got was Dragon Ball Raging Blast for the Xbox 360 and it is AWESOME!!!! Well, the reason why i wanted that game is because I just really wanted it. I payed $29.62 PLUS shipping and handling at Amazon.com tongue.gif ( I bet A Pierrot's Aria doesn't have this game! tongue.gif )

I recently got Starcraft II. That was awhile ago and it was from my girlfriend as a anniversary present. biggrin.gif
AlchemyUser15
Mario and Luigi Bowser's inside story- fun!

Drgaon Ball Raging Blast 2- addictive!

I got the Mario game for Christmas and I really wanted to get the second Dragonball game cuz I have the first one. (which is broken.)
A Pierrot's Aria
Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Unleashed for the Xbox 360. xD

I like Sonic games (even if many people don't --I'm not a hardcore gamer or critic haha), and these two were a lot cheaper than they were when they came out, so I grabbed them. smile.gif
AlchemyUser15
Umm as the starter of this topic, I would like to thank everone who posted on this, um should I say.....not so popular forum. lol anyways

There are a lot of games I most recently got.

1 DBZ ULTIMATE TENKAIHECHI. it's pretty good. I got it cuz I heard that you could fight someone in thier ape form. not going to say who though cuz I don't want to spoil it. (xbox360)

2 Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! such a cute little game. I bought a nintendo DSi point card from food lion and downloaded it onto my DSi. I had played the first one and did not want to buy the 2nd one so I downloaded it for 800 DSi points.

I feel like there is something else but I can't remember... mellow.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
I already have these games for various consoles, but I got Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Sonic CD and NiGHTS into Dreams for PC --blame the Steam sales. xD

I also got One Piece: Pirate Warriors and Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed for the PS3 a couple of months ago.
AlchemyUser15
The games I have recently gotton Assassins creed 3 it's not really recent but I got it cuz I had played the previous games and I wanted to continue on with them. (Xbox360)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.