Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pic Thread: Post pics of yourself cosplaying as FMA character (from any series)!!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Conventions and Cosplays > Cosplay
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Can I!

Velvet!

Raver Envy (I guess)

At least tuck your hair in

Satin Envy

My personal fave

There's more but you can go hunt them down.
Carnal Malefactor
That fourth pic should've been blurrier. dry.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Hold on, I forgot one.

Ack!
Toby-Chan
Well... that made my self esteem a little bit better. mellow.gif Not much, though, but I'll share some of the other pictures. I guess the envy-got-a-haircut excuse is what I'll have to go with, since my hair is way too short. My sister's hair is also short for Sloth, (And, as with our whole family, insanely thick and naturally half-curly, so I had to spend a great amount of time attentively straightening it with the tiny iron I usually use for my hair.) Imo, she looks a lot better than I do, but I'll have to ask her before I put up her pictures.

I also noticed that in this outfit, my waist looks relatively normal, as opposed to wierdly having the appearance of being ten inches around. I think it has something to do with the shorts and how high they are which makes me breathe out differently. (That dosen't make any sense, does it? Well, at least I don't look malnourished... although that would be kinda Envy-ish...)

The color didn't come through on some, so it just looks like I have messy borwn dreads or something. laugh.gif

Conservative!Envy:

Envy stretches

Crouching Ebi, hidden dragon (Blurry. Feh. )

Ding-a-ling-a-ling. Hello-o~! (Faabulous!)
Luckyalchemy27
Mini and Toby's costumes kick arse! ^.^ But some of Mini's cracked-up Envys are scary... ph34r.gif

Heh heh. Just wait until I get up the pics of me being a brown-haired, female Edward. rolleyes.gif
Toby-Chan
Yeah, ok so I'm a bit of a cosplay snob so shoot me. laugh.gif

It's okay. In fact, we need more of them, to keep cosplay geeks in line.

QUOTE(Envy @ Nov 10 2005, 09:57 PM) [snapback]312152[/snapback]

Cons aren't that scary in fact most of the time I brave them by myself. Remember, I go conventions and I'm not that scary. tongue.gif But being a sweet young thing like yourself I recomend taking friends or else the fanboys might swamp you.

Oh stop~! <3

I have pics of my sister! She has short hair too, but I think she pulled her character off much better than I did.

Sloth looking thoughtful

Sloth Passed out drunk laugh.gif
Udon
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Nov 13 2005, 10:05 PM) [snapback]314248[/snapback]
Oh stop~! <3

I have pics of my sister! She has short hair too, but I think she pulled her character off much better than I did.

Sloth looking thoughtful

Sloth Passed out drunk laugh.gif

Hmm...not bad. Your sister has the attitude down pat. I liked your "Faaablulous" Envy pic, cause it's always fun to make homoerotic jokes at Envy's expense, but to get Envy's attitude right, you have to be sadistically malicious (Wow, that sounds too similiar to that Lucky Charms gimmick, Magically Delicious 0~0).

You have the benefit of having family members who are also into anime enough to do cosplay. I am alone in my family for anime fandom, though my mom has been very helpful in terms of helping me make costumes for cosplay. She helped me do my Alexander Anderson costume from Hellsing, as well as Junpei from Megatokyo. I don't have any pictures, unfortunately, but I plan on obtaiining them soon.

The best I could possibly do for FMA would be to cosplay as Havoc, cuz of my hair, or possibly Al, fully restored. The costumes would be a trick for both of those thou. The FMA military costumes a very hard to do, and Al...doesn't really have a costume, unless you count his movie costume... happy.gif
Chiyo
And now ladies and gentlemen.....for your viewing pleasure Chiyo will humiliate herself by showing you a couple of her Winry cosplay pics. Not all because one of them is the denim shorts and tied up shirt and quite frankly considering the comments I get on that one.... I'm not trying to show off or anything like that I'm just providing you with embarrassing material.

Movie Winry

Travel Winry

I do have the costume for the mechanic Winry too but no pics....no reason for me to wear it yet ha ha.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Nov 14 2005, 04:41 PM) [snapback]314524[/snapback]

Not all because one of them is the denim shorts and tied up shirt and quite frankly considering the comments I get on that one.... I'm not trying to show off or anything like that I'm just providing you with embarrassing material.

No matter. Those are pretty easy to find if you follow the links, anyway wink.gif.

Not bad at all. The costumes are really well-done.

Although Winry's are probably the easiest of anyone in the show to replicate.
Chiyo
Yea they are, I fear trying to do the others at the mo. Even when I do do another cosplay it'll be simple...I just can't make them biggrin.gif

Damn you following the links
Toby-Chan
Chiyo, you are sooo cute! ohmy.gif You make a perfect Winry!
Luckyalchemy27
Definitely! I thought the movie!Winry one looked really cool, with the whole side-by-side thing.
Chiyo
Aww *blushes*

Thanks, I was just glad to get into cosplay, but perhaps I'll try something harder next time hey?
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Udon @ Nov 14 2005, 05:46 AM) [snapback]314407[/snapback]

but to get Envy's attitude right, you have to be sadistically malicious (Wow, that sounds too similiar to that Lucky Charms gimmick, Magically Delicious 0~0).

Working on it, just have to express it in a manner that won't get me thrown in jail. tongue.gif

Toby
Your sister looks great as Sloth.

Chiyo
Very nice Winry costume, I was admiring it in the gallery earlier.
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Envy @ Nov 10 2005, 12:10 AM) [snapback]311742[/snapback]

Hold on, I forgot one.

Ack!

laugh.gif At least he has abs.. kinda, probably because he is so darn skinny.

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Nov 13 2005, 11:05 PM) [snapback]314248[/snapback]

:3 Those are some pretty good cosplays, but I didn't know Humunculus could get drunk rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Nov 14 2005, 04:41 PM) [snapback]314524[/snapback]

Those are lovely, Chiyo : ] You pull off a very nice Winry.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Nov 15 2005, 01:31 PM) [snapback]315185[/snapback]

QUOTE(Envy @ Nov 10 2005, 12:10 AM) [snapback]311742[/snapback]

Hold on, I forgot one.

Ack!

laugh.gif At least he has abs.. kinda, probably because he is so darn skinny.

Yeah, but that's all he has. ohmy.gif

I wish people would look in a mirror before they go outside in a get-up like that. Even I was questioning if I should wear that outfit since I wasn't as toned as I wanted to be.
Chiyo
Thanks for making me fell better, but I plan to take a more flattering picture and post it here instead. I was having a fat day (girls will understand this). After all...I thought I look good enough in my Motherland costume tongue.gif

Toby You look fab, not flab (oh yea)

And Envy, cheers for another male Ed

Ah my pic.....if I was more of a poser I'd never be away from a mirror....and to boot.....you can't see my gut!
Toby-Chan
Sexy, Chiyo!
Chiyo
Heh, thanks Toby smile.gif And another interesting find Envy tongue.gif

Here is an old pic but the lighting was flippin' awful on it so it has been made into a black and white.

Oh and if anyone has suggestions on getting the belt right that would help. I can't seem to buy one so how do I add to a plain one?
Carnal Malefactor
That one looks great! smile.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Those are nice Chiyo. I like the first one the best, very sexy. wink.gif

As for the belt, do you have a picture? I couldn't find one in the gallery.
Chiyo
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Feb 17 2006, 06:31 AM) [snapback]350905[/snapback]

Those are nice Chiyo. I like the first one the best, very sexy. wink.gif
As for the belt, do you have a picture? I couldn't find one in the gallery.

Yup, and forgive the fact there is another pic of me (and keep in mind its an older pic, before I got hold of the white boots)
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Sorry Chiyo, I missed this.

Hmmm,

It's hard to really see her belt but I would recommend hanging a couple of loops off the belt around your waist then attatching the part hanging down onto the loops. That way the belts should hang correctly.
DJ_Zephyr
Alright, time for some pics from the MegaCon, my first comic convention and my first cosplay hunt! I didn't expect there to be such a large massing of Amestris military forces, but nonetheless, Brigadiers Mustang and Hughes had their forces fully mobilized! I suppose they were hunting the Elric boys, but I didn't see either of them there for most of the show (not any worth taking pictures of, at the least).

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Perhaps those guys were also hunting Homunculus. I did get a glimpse of Lust; Gluttony and the rest, however, were nowhere to be found...
IPB Image

Hehe, that's not all. I have even more pics here at my site, featuring various cosplayers and a few cool props. All in all, a fun convention. Next Stop- JACON!
First Lt Riza Hawkeye
hey guys ^^ I *FINALLY* got a good shot of my Hawkeye costume ^^

IPB Image

and a few random pics from mega ^^

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Toby-Chan
The wig rules! (And you have the best hughes Evar!)

WRE- I'd like to see next time you cosplay. You'd play some very hot cute characters well.
Chiyo
Haha Riza those pictures are fantastic....you all look so good.
Chiyo
For someone who hates pics of herself, I sure do post alot dont I? (I'm a compliment whore...makes me feel better)

Anywho, random costume that is both school girl but also this pic of Winry from the manga (see attatchemnt)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
This pic just amuses me...I look so gay blink.gif

Celestial Shadow
Actually you look very schmexy biggrin.gif
Ichigo-HiME
There's some great cos-play here ^^
Chiyo, i really like yours. They look great!
I make alot of cos-play costumes for people but hardly ever wear them myself, i havent the courage too. But i admire the people who do greatly, espeshily the ones i see at the cons. ect :3
Last Octobers london expo had some amazing out fits!
A few of my friends where in the mascarade, if you saw the Shuffle! girls, who had forgotten the music that was them tongue.gif
Toby-Chan
biggrin.gif...

So... little sister and I decided to cosplay last week. Except not good cosplay. No, just crap cosplay with stuff around the house. And so we did. And we used a little disposable camera (reason for which the lighting is horrid on the indoor shots).

She has such a cute little Al face! Eee! <3

Here's her as Movie!Al. (Yes, I know it's a sweatshirt!) In action. And in the woods.

She also did Mireille from Noir. This lighting is so horrible. (My bad)

Me? I did some Winry-ing. (Thanks to the poor quality, my skinned knees don't look bad at all.) Again. Movie!Winry. I had some other good shots that sadly didn't turn out. I also have the tube top outfit... but nobody's allowed to see that. DX (No sinful midriff!) Here, you can have a cut-off version, (With Robo-claw posing as automail)

I also did a little Misa-ing (Death Note), which, sadly, was all indoors, and thus did not light well at all, so I had to run a few filters to try to get a decent image. It works well enough, but makes me look so pale. I'm rather sad that I don't have any Misa-ish expressions here. I had some peppier pictures, but they didn't develop. So, this is as happy as I have. So not Misamisa.
With a Rose.
With an Apple.
An evil apple...
Carnal Malefactor
very nice, Toby.
Ailuro
Ah! You're so cute. If I were really lesbian, I'd have a crush on you. tongue.gif
Tombow
Love those, Toby-Chan!! biggrin.gif
Toby-Chan
biggrin.gif Danke, danke.
Chiyo
blink.gif

Toby is a cuter Winry then me! *runs away crying*

Well it can't be helped since you are cute in general. And you know, I think we have the same boots tongue.gif
Jeimii Chan
I cosplayed last month as Hawkeye and I had my Hubby do Pirate Roy, It was fun
Carnal Malefactor
Roy does need more hair. He looks like Dolph Lundgren [bet only a handful of people here know that name].
Jeimii Chan
Oh yea, I think I told you about him actually being military too, thats the reason for his short hair.. We tried to dye it black before the con, but it didn't stay very well.
Jeimii Chan
Yes, my hubs is straight up army.. That explains his perfect salute...
and my half assed one he ragged on me for that whole night LOL

Carnal Malefactor
You don't wear that blonde wig very well...
Jeimii Chan
the other pics I have it loks better, those were taken while we were waiting in line for 2 damn hours for an event.. it was hot as hell and I kept messing with it
Carnal Malefactor
I think it's just the dark eyeshadow that doesn't look good with it.
Jeimii Chan
http://www.fatalfemme.net/royai.htm

the rest of the pics I have from Jacon are up there
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(asu @ May 18 2006, 09:32 PM) [snapback]397477[/snapback]

QUOTE(Jeimii Chan @ May 18 2006, 06:26 PM) [snapback]397473[/snapback]

http://www.fatalfemme.net/royai.htm

the rest of the pics I have from Jacon are up there

This just shows how nerdy I am but, that's a pretty good domain name smile.gif

Yah, the rack ain't too bad, neither. IPB Image
Jeimii Chan
hahaahaha!!! My husband laughed at me because I bought a wonder bra because I wanted to make sure I had anime boobs. The gun holster helps pop em out too.
Keshenai
Hug! ^^

And the pose pictures...
Edo and Winry
Eat my Automail!

I'm the Edo.. ^^
Chiyo
QUOTE(Lacus Yamato @ Aug 18 2006, 02:08 AM) [snapback]433900[/snapback]

Have you posted this on theOtaku yet? I know I've seen it there but I think it was thieved so I deleted it. I love all your cosplay, like I said there you have a knack for it.

Right, I ask you not to point and laugh at the next one, I'm down and did this to cheer me up. I decided to put these pics in cosplay as they are an anime character, just in a costume I chose. The idea is 'Munich Winry'. We never saw other world Winry, so its all a guess.

Puffy

Full Coat

Funny Boots

Sorry about the quality of the pics. My sister is usually very good but her eyes were playing up that day.
Lacus Yamato
Chiyo, I haven't, but you might want to tell Satsukie (I think that's her name) to stop stealing pictures. *And also thank you for the comments on my cosplays happy.gif*
You make a great Winry! Not many people make her look good, but you do.
Chiyo
QUOTE(Lacus Yamato @ Aug 19 2006, 11:54 PM) [snapback]434693[/snapback]

Chiyo, I haven't, but you might want to tell Satsukie (I think that's her name) to stop stealing pictures. *And also thank you for the comments on my cosplays happy.gif*
You make a great Winry! Not many people make her look good, but you do.

Oh will do thank-you, I just about got rid of all the things Watermagician girl took (she took your cosplay). And thanks for the compliment.

Edit note: she was a bad thief, now she's gone bye bye, ta.

That 'Al' looks like someone.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.