Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cutest Shaman King Person!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2
Riza Babe
*Clears Thoat* Horo horo is the cutest of course laugh.gif Anyways here is a debate of whos cutest in shaman king and pls All vote Horo Horo

Ps Vote Horo Horo!!
Vx Tao Ren xV
::blinks:: dub names? why are there dub names? ::goes into frantic seizure mode::

Gehh!! Since I for one despise the dub, I put "others".. also because it's difficult to vote for one person (I'm stuck between Ren and Hao.. and maybe Horo)... ::goes into a deep state of thought::
xrninja
*sob* it's not leni, it's REN X( the dub massacred a lot of the names
Riza Babe
LOL im soo sorry! i was watching the dub so im sorry for all the dubed names ; ;
xrninja
i'm trying to get penguin|tired to give me the subs he has (COUGH COUGH ERIC) so i don't have to watch the dubs XD hmm for me it was really close between horo and ren....horo definitely has the coolest clothes biggrin.gif
Riza Babe
and hair Colour!!
Vx Tao Ren xV
QUOTE(xrninja @ Nov 26 2004, 02:33 PM)
horo definitely has the coolest clothes :D

::gasp!:: What about Hao-Sama!?! The pants!!!! Have you seen the dude's pants!!! Oh, the Magesty.... ::sparkly eyes::
Riza Babe
lol yeah his baggy pants o0oo i want to buy some of those baggy pants
Vx Tao Ren xV
Me too!! I love his pants.. so floofy... (Yoh's pants simply cannot compare..)

The closest I have are regular pants that flare out at the bottom.. with those strap thingys hanging down.. (black with red stars ^_^).. except whenever I sit down the straps always get caught on the chair o_<.. I wonder how Hao manages to avoid that..

(Is it just me, or is this thread becoming a second "Shaman King!" thread?)
Kasumi
Definitely Horo Horo!!! Hehe, Vx Tao Ren xV, this should be no surprise to you. wink.gif tongue.gif

And I agree, this is becoming a second Shaman King thread. laugh.gif
Riza Babe
hmm yeah thats true anyone want pictures of any of the chara? i can get you them laugh.gif
Ailuro
I voted for Horo Horo. He truly is a cutie. xD
Riza Babe
Yes!!! lol i need a new sig hmm i kinda like this one lol mood swings of horo horo laugh.gif
Ailuro
I may be able to make you one. Just gimme a picture and I'll hop to it. happy.gif

EDIT: Wait, I just remembered that PSP and Photoshop were taken off my computer. dry.gif Curses..
Riza Babe
oh ok
Sycia
Hao~ He looks cute when smiling at his enemies~ ^^
Kihaku
Hah! So you did like I suggested and made the poll!
Um, sorry people for encouraging Riza Babe in making another Shaman King thread.. just trying to promote a great anime series.. I mean steer conversiaton from off topic to another topic where it belongs.
Um, anyway... I voted for Lyserg! Go Lyserg! I explained before in the SK thread, but he's just the cutest and sweetest kid, with pretty green hair! I always want to hug him! Oh... cute Lyserg! *hugs Lyserg*
anime lover girl
All right Kihaku.(hugs Lyserg too)
Riza Babe
n0o0o its a draw!!! Pls PEOPLE vote Horo Horo!!!! and i'll give you weed and sugar laugh.gif
Izumimon
I can't believe I'm the only one who voted Yoh! He's such a cutie! <3
Vx Tao Ren xV
Yoh seems more like a reserved version of Hao to me..
Riza Babe
Anna got yoh damn anna!!!
anna: what did you say about me
me:nothing *gets back to work*
reiko-chan
[COLOR=orange] I voted Horohoro because... *thinks* Because... Kororo is cute!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Riza Babe
lol yeah!!! Horo Horo is Winning!!! hes so Cute and hes a pro snow boarder!
Vx Tao Ren xV
like the time he rolled down the mountain in episode I don't remember which... hehe tongue.gif
anime lover girl
don't start just yet it's still a close race.and Lyserg is close behind.
Vx Tao Ren xV
I wonder if anyone is going to vote for Ryu or Manta... ^_^;;
Riza Babe
anime lover girl You know that Horo Horo is gonna win happy.gif
Vx Tao Ren xV
We'll see, we'll see.. tongue.gif

(eventhough you're probably right)
Riza Babe
tongue.gif yeah i know i am right happy.gif
Kasumi
Just curious, but Vx Tao Ren xV, did you vote yet?

I don't think many people would consider Ryu as cute...As for Manta, I haven't met anyone that puts Manta at the top of their favourite SK characters list.

Woohoo! Go Horo! biggrin.gif
Vx Tao Ren xV
Yeah, I couldn't decide.. so I'm that one lonely soul who voted "others" (Ren vs. Hao vs. Manga Horo... wayyyy too tough for me) tongue.gif

Actually, there are some Manta fans out there.. just not in this forum apparently.. Oh! And it looks like Yoh got another vote..
anime lover girl
look Riza Lyserg is close behind and so is Yoh one of them will win not your precise Horo Horo and if so,well.......he's not anyway!~
EmoSushi
Well, I picked others because my choice is widdle Faust-ie-kun >_<. Most don't find him to be "cute" and I guess that's true sometimes, but he has his cute moments(he's friggin hot though). Most just find Faust to be plain creepy, so XP nyeh to you if you do(j/k, to each her own). Any other Faust fans out there? Hm? Hm?
Kasumi
@Vx Tao Ren xV: You're no longer that one lonely soul. Looks like someone else voted for others as well. tongue.gif With your username, I would've thought Ren would be the one to pull through. tongue.gif

Only one person so far voted for Ren? That's surprising...
Vx Tao Ren xV
It really is.. and only 2 for Hao.. woooow... I never thought I'de see the day tongue.gif
(And I'de be lying if I thought that Horo would win over the vote so quickly..)

@Kasumi: Yeah, you'd think, wouldn't you? tongue.gif

@EmoSushi: I don't find Faust creepy.. he's cool! laugh.gif (I find MArco a looot creepier than Faust).. I'm not really a 'fan' of his, but he is one of the Mankin characters who I wanna be friends with.. Faust would make a good friend... biggrin.gif
Kasumi
I am in total agreement. Faust is not creepy. Marco is.

I would consider Hao as hot, not cute...Well, he is cute, but when it comes to cuteness, I don't think he can win against Ren, Horo, and Yoh. tongue.gif (Ren and Horo are both cute and hot though. biggrin.gif)

Horo isn't that far ahead. Only 1 vote ahead of Lyserg and 2 votes ahead of Yoh and Hao.

@Vx Tao Ren xV: But I don't get it. Why did you vote for others when you could've clicked "null vote"?
Vx Tao Ren xV
That's a good question... and I have no answer... I guess I forgot about that.. ^_^;;

Aww.. Hao-Sama can be cute.. there are lots of cute scans of Hao-Sama... must.. scan......

(I've actually found an image of Yoh and Hao, from different volumes, but have the same exact expression.. kawaiii!!!! ^_^)
Kasumi
Chibi!Hao is the cutest! (can't beat Horo and Ren...but still VERY cute. happy.gif) Chibi!Hao looked so innocent too...
Vx Tao Ren xV
Kyahh!! ^_^

I love his star poncho! So kawaii.. ^_^

I love Chibi Ren, too..

too bad there's no actual images of Chibi Horo....
Rose
We all know Horo is the cutest. There's no contest. He's especially cute when he gets all confused.
Vx Tao Ren xV
And he is confused quite often tongue.gif
Kasumi
All chibi characters are kawaii desu!

*imagines chibi!Horo without his headband*
Too...much...cuteness...and hotness... I WANT CHIBI!HORO!!!!!!
*faints*
Rose
Exactly why he's the cutest! Im glad you see my point
Vx Tao Ren xV
I don't see it!! @_@..

..I need my glasses.... T_T
Rose
Well, we all know that.

You want to know what else is cute Horo/Ren pairings!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

But thats another topic entirly, so I'll drop that now...
Kihaku
Rose: Visit the pairings topic! And um... I agree with you on the previous. tongue.gif
I'm surprised that Lyserg hasn't got more votes... I mean he's not just cute, he's also so adorable on the inside! biggrin.gif
Riza Babe
and mean to Morphine...
Kihaku
No he isn't! Or well.. that was kind of sad, but it all turned out well in the end. biggrin.gif
Riza Babe
AHH YOU SAID too much!!! :'( im gonna have to be aloner now
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.