Anyone here know about the "Moe Tournament"?

It's annually held on a Korean site called Anizone, and every year, people gather around to vote for their most cared characters in anime and that is why it's called Moe Tournament. It's a tournament for your favorite anime characters, including anime characters from Korean and other anime, and everyone including non-Korean fans are eligible to vote.

This year's tournament is already on the way, and so far ROY MUSTANG from Fullmetal Alchemist has come all the way to QUARTERFINALS Semi-Fanals!
If you'd like, please help Roy Mustang advances to the Final!

==============

ETA April 30, 2011:
ROY MUSTANG has advanced to SEMIFINALS!!

He's now competing against a korean anime character, named Kanglim from Korean anime called "Ghost Messenger"

If you'd like, please help Roy Mustang advancing to the Finals!

If you'd like to add your vote, this is the voting link

All you have to do is:
1. Wait 28 minutes (this is to avoid the systematic multiple voting by machine/program/person)
2. Meantime, enter statistic info (Nationality, Gender, and Age) then click on Set
3. When the waiting period is over, click on pic of Roy Mustang to vote for him.

This is how it looks:

VOTING PERIOD: MAY1 8:00AM ~ MAY2 7:30AM (U.S. Pacific Standard Time)

Whoever saw my last post about sending him to semifinals, thank you for voting smile.gif

=============

(Below is my post content from April 29, 2011...Roy has since advanced to Semi-Finals!! ^^)
Right now, ROY MUSTANG is competing against Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara.
This year's tournament is already on the way, and so far ROY MUSTANG has come all the way to QUARTERFINALS and i'm sure many people here would like to see him go to semi-finals!
If you'd like, please help Roy Mustang advancing to the Finals!

If you'd like to add your vote, this is the voting link

All you have to do is:
1. Click on the above voting link
2. Wait 28 minutes (this is to avoid the systematic multiple voting by machine/program/person)
3. Meantime, enter statistic info (Nationality, Gender, and Age) then click on Set
4. When the waiting period is over, click on pic of Roy Mustang to vote for him.

please let any of your peers or friends who likes FMA know. Let's send ROY MUSTANG to semifinals!