Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: List your top 5 fav games (with the game system)!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
AlchemyUser15
Ok, so what type of games do you like to play? Plz tell me your 5 top games you like to play, for any game system. Even GameBoys. (Including the old game systems like Nintendo 64, Atari 2600, Etc.) Also tell me why you like to play those top 5 games. Example:

1. Tekken 5 ~ Playstation 2, Because Tekken has a lot of action in it.
  2. Super Mario Sunshine ~ Gamecube, Because its Mario and you can do a lot of things on there.
  3. Tomb Raider 3 ~ Playstation, Because of the action, puzzles, and clues that are on the game.
  4. Resident Evil 5 Gold edition ~ Xbox 360, beacause Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition is really gory, has a lot of action in it, and of course the zombies.
  5. Dragon Ball Z Budokai ~ Playstation 2, Because of the action, and the story line.
EdokunEdo
Okami - PS2 just love the game
Final Fantasy X - PS2 Its just awesome
Jak and Daxter Series -PS2 Is funny with good story
Uncharted Series - PS3 Witty, fun and enjoyable
Kingdom Hearts II - Ps2 Just fun
A Pierrot's Aria
My top five games are (In no particular order):

1. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaiichi 3 for the Wii. (I like Dragon Ball and I like fighting games...so I like this game! xD)
2. Any Legend of Zelda games, but particularly Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask for the N64...(I like adventure games.)
3. Final Fantasy games for the PS1/2/3, but in particular, my facourites are 7, 8 and 9. (For the same reason stated above.)
3. Sonic games...especially the older ones like 1,2,3 and CD that you can get on mega collections.
4. Jet Force Gemini for the N64. I just love this game --I used to play it so much when I was younger!
kazare
Pokemon any Version - Nintendo
Tekken - PSP
Diner Dash - Computer (Does that count as a game system??) /PSP
Ape Academy - PSP
Guitar Hero - PSP
DarkMessenger
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
Secret of Mana (SNES)
Final Fantasy. Especially VIII, IX and VI. Sorry, I can't decide which of them's the best xD(PSX)
Spyro ("the dragon"? Dunno, but I mean the first game. 2 and 3 are great, too) (PSX)
Dissidia (and 012 Duodecim) Final Fantasy (PSP)
KelticWolf
1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare(Ps3
2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2(Xbox
3. Red Dead Redemption(Xbox
4. GTA IV(Xbox
5. Fable II(Xbox
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.