Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What The Bloody....
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > Original Japanese episodes (with sub)
Humonculous
Ok i just have to ask what is up with the ending of FMA, that ending Blew, how could Spoiler:
Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
what the hell is that all about???? will their eventully be more then 51 episodes?
other questions i have include

However despite the actual ending, the endings twist was A W S O M E
Quistis88
Answers to your questions:

- There will be a movie.

Some of these answers were rather obvious in the last episode, weren't they? I thought they were.
Trionix
Oh dont worry i just finished the series today and im not just confused but disapointed, i believe that it is gonna take alot for me to be pleased with this story plot line was excellent but ending was
Quistis88
Rationally speaking, it might not make sense. But since Space = Astronomy = Astrophysics = Physics, one might expect the two worlds to merge at some point in a black hole or a worm hole or something of the sort.
Vladinator
About the question where Gluttony disapeared.
I belive something happend, when Dante user alchemy.
Maby they will return in the movie? (We don't know)...
Or, maby Gluttony just ran away, he is like an animal
you know, hehe. . . biggrin.gif
Reivier
Guest_Chris
i agree they put alot into the last epp... but in my mind its like the prequel for the movie... i mean c'mon... the eppisode didn't even have a title.
Foolio
well Dante did the clap at the end so i think there was an explotion and they both died
BakaOnna
QUOTE(Foolio @ Dec 18 2004, 01:37 PM)
well Dante did the clap at the end so i think there was an explotion and they both died

that would be the most plausible possiblity. i wonder what happens to Envy... i bet he's gonna appear in the movie.
Lust

I have a hunch Dante is still alive... Otherwise Envy is the only humonculos alive, right?
Hikari no Hohenheim
Lust is not dead, but sealed, like Greed was in the 5th Lab. We don't know if Gluttony, Envy or Dante are still alive.
Ctz
i hated the ending....too sad for me
the writers got us too close to the brothers
and then broke our hearts when they seperated them
they need an alternate ending for us sensitive pplz
Lady Battousai
pats Ctz...*gives a cookie*...

And that my friend just answered your hateful question...

Another thing is crying is kinda rare for some people who watch animes...you don't see that everyday now do you? This shows that even if anime is just an animation with some humor, it could also make you cry from the bottom of your heart...

AND STOP COMPLAINING EVERYWHERE!

< is not in a happy mood due to her lack of sleep...
Shirokage
Isn't some of the harshness that is present in FMA what makes it so good? (at least I think so, to some extent)
al_the_armor_alchemist
dry.gif The authors do this, to make us watch it over and over hoping that we might get it better but the authors know that we wont and it will all lead up to something in the movie.
Lady Battousai
Yeah right rolleyes.gif...actually it's very nice smile.gif
TRON
It's realy simple if you think about it

Ed expected to die because he attempted human transmutation on Al

But insted of using Ed for the equivalent trade for Al, all their hard work and suffering over the last four years was used instead.

Ed was just forced to the other side of the gate by the shadow babies (i think)

Al had no current body so his body from before they tried to bring their mom back was used so he has no memory of anything after it.

But Envy (shapeshifting guy) went over to the other side of the gate too (gasp)

can't wait for movie
ἀρχή
Given this series, the ending is perfect. Not everything should end fully resolved. Life isn't resolved and since this series is very good at portraying problems of life, it also remains unresolved.

I can't wait for the movie, but when I finished the series, I was satisfied with the ending as is because of the history of the series to begin with.
TRON
The bad thing would be if the movie was just like a mission that Ed and Al were on and didn't bring anymore closier to the series
Loserboy588
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(TRON @ Dec 31 2004, 08:17 PM)
The bad thing would be if the movie was just like a mission that Ed and Al were on and didn't bring anymore closier to the series

I doubt they would do that. Unless they wanted angry fans throwing stuff where they work.
jessin
Well, at least:

And...is the movie just a continuation of the series. Or is it just an addition to it. Will everyone be in the same place at the same time again???
ChibiLoner
QUOTE(jessin @ Jan 15 2005, 03:11 PM)
Well, at least:
No one dies. Everyone said that ending was depressing, and I thought someone would die. I was quite relieved to see everybody doing well...however it is kinda frustrating that the brothers are separated, and that Al now doesn't remember anything.

And...is the movie just a continuation of the series. Or is it just an addition to it. Will everyone be in the same place at the same time again???

I was also

Hopefully, all these questions will be answered in the movie. I'm hoping the movie can be a continuation... and not like a side story during the series kind of thing... That would be evil... >_<; Yup.
Horrible-Holly
QUOTE(Lust @ Dec 19 2004, 10:37 AM)

I have a hunch Dante is still alive... Otherwise Envy is the only humonculos alive, right?

Horrible-Holly
QUOTE(Loserboy588 @ Jan 4 2005, 10:03 PM)
what happens to envy is that he tries to go to the other side of the door so that he can kill Ed and Al's dad, but im pretty sure that killed him, because he has no soul to be seperated from his body.

the whole thing with Gluttony and dante is im pretty sure gluttony eats dante, unless she had his weakness on hand.

Ooh, smart.

So what are we left with?

Hmm. Edo did his job well, don't you think?
konic vince
Wait a second,
dramabowwow
I can't wait to see the movie!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Nemesis
Mabey somehow envy does make it thru the gate and proboly envy will make an apearence to try and stop ed from geting back or kill his father while, wrath is on the other side going against al, well these are just some theorys thats all
eerabbit
i havent watched a lot yet so i hope that they will explain a lot more about the gates because im extremely confused now wacko.gif
Homunculi
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 25 2004, 01:35 AM)
pats Ctz...*gives a cookie*...

And that my friend just answered your hateful question...

Another thing is crying is kinda rare for some people who watch animes...you don't see that everyday now do you? This shows that even if anime is just an animation with some humor, it could also make you cry from the bottom of your heart...

AND STOP COMPLAINING EVERYWHERE!

< is not in a happy mood due to her lack of sleep...
[snapback]66313[/snapback]

yes very true cuz everytime i think of hagaren, i feel very painful unsure.gif

and i really hope that Nemesis is right about envy making it thru the gate because i REALLY want to see him again
linhdz
I have a Question.I didn't get to see completely the episode called death but does ed end up in the hospital or what?
IronFlame
He well.....

Dies
linhdz
How does he get his limbs back?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.