Yello,Minna~! Name's HagareNoFan/Royai123~! Nice to meet you! -hands out hand to shake-

In this forum, I would like to introduce you to an anime that is not quite well-known. Not many people view it but I assure you, for me and some people, IT'S ONE OF THE BEST ANIME WE'VE EVER SEEN!

The title: Inazuma Eleven/Inazuma Reibun

Story plot: The main character, Endou Mamoru, is a very talented goalkeeper and the grandson of one of the strongest goalkeepers in Japan, who died before he was born. Even though his skills are incredible his school lacks a real soccer club as the 6 other members don't appear very interested even in training. But as soon as a mysterious forward called Gouenji moves to Endou's town, the young goalkeeper sets out to find and recruit members for his soccer team. Soon, he is off to adventures all over the country and the world while meeting new friends and rivals with the soccer that he loves.

I tell you, you DO NOT want to miss this anime! Try watching it~! I dare you to~! Who knows? You might be a fan like me~!

Thanks for visiting my forum~! Arigatoo Gozaimasu~! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif