Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Akaki Erikushiru No Akuma
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Riza_Hawkeye
finally!! Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Akaki erikushiru no akuma has opened their offical site, plus containing some video clips...it seems that there will have a section about riza taking part in some of the battles in the game PLUS!!! Arakawa sensei (that cow...) will be appearing in that game too!! YAY!!!
RolfKaese
thx for the info ^^
RolfKaese
LOL! The Mangaka in a Game to his own Manga.... Arakawa is crazy X3

Well, I've put up a small Gallery on how the Images change after you've clicked everything. It's quite funny XD

http://www.hagaren.de/fma2-secret/fma2-secret.html

X3
sulothe
is this the enix or bandai game?
Chibi Viki
your link is broken, Rolfkaese...

hehehe, yay! Riza finally playable! biggrin.gif
RolfKaese
ARGH! put a / too much...

well its the Square-Enix game, and the gallery is working now and funny as hell again =3
Chibi Viki
WAI! HUGHES!!

i missed him T_T

i wonder is he's playable... hehehe... he never really used a gun in the anime, now did he? just those knives of his...

and Riza's description had 'kakkoi onna' written in it again... (translation: cool girl ^^)
Riza_Hawkeye
Well, I've put up a small Gallery on how the Images change after you've clicked everything. It's quite funny XD

clicked everything?? wt do u mean? i don't quite understand... huh.gif
RolfKaese
on the site, you have to click on every picture,link, just everything which is clickable...
Chibi Viki
aaaah... no wonder i couldn't find them... i skipped the other characters

*scampers away to square enix fma 2 page*
RolfKaese
thats what i did first too. but then i noticed the bar in the upper right corner.
if this bar is full and the top image of Ed and Al changes into Arakawa-cow , then check the character section and the story section, because there will appear a new one, with 2 ingame pictures of... Arakawa-cow... >_>
Omakase Shimasu
Nice screenshots! Can't find Arakawa-sensei-cow, though...

But why are there two of each character? laugh.gif Not that I don't enjoy them, far from it! ....and what's Roy's 2nd picture Roy doing? blink.gif At first I thought he was just leaning on his knees, but... Weird.

happy.gif But nice! Thanks for sharing!

I'd like the game now, please. tongue.gif
TrueAlchemist
Thanks for the pics, RolfKaese.
You are the man.
RolfKaese
They updated the official Site with some cool stuff.

-there is now an extra menue when you press the button for alchemize

-Again CG Movies with nice quality

-Ingame Dialogues having voice

-Scar makes an Appearance which seems important for a part of the game

-Hawkeye comes with Ed ( wink.gif ), as well as Roy makes an awesome 1st Appearance

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/games/ps2/hag...movie/sp_bb.wmv

There you see Armstrong and Roy's Appearance, which are rather awesome O_O

-New Character, Phantom , added.

-Jack Crowley seems like he is the mad man...

-You can now form weapons just from the ground via the new alchemize menue

-It's more Anime related then the 1st Game was, which seems well-known Characters from the Manga/Anime will make their Appearance more than just once ...

-If you click through every section and stuff, you can get new Xtra features (like the movie above is one of them)

So far for that.
Omakase Shimasu
Man, you like torturing us with details, don't you? tongue.gif

Why is it always a .wmv file, anywayz?? T__T
RolfKaese
lol dont worry, will upload the clip soon ^^
Omakase Shimasu
Greatz~ waiting with baited breath!

Hmmm, Phantom.. Thinking about Psiren now. biggrin.gif;; Would be cool if she was in the game too.
hakai-kun
the character designs are pretty different. but Roy just snapping his fingers away like that was pretty cool!
Chibi Viki
i hope they have more fields and dungeons to explore this time than the 1st one. Tobenai Tenshi was rather... short sleep.gif;;
RolfKaese
I agree. well i look forward to it since Ed now fights with bare fists, and with jacket on / off, so his appearance will change too. I think this game will be much better than the first one, the first was more a "beta" to look what is good, what is bad, what loved the people, what they hated.
as you look, there is still many text passages, but with voice now, the large arts again at talking scenes, and the alchemy thingie improved, too. let's wait 1 month and see for ourselves ^^
Chibi Viki
i heard that the developers are the same people who did "narutomate hero"

i saw some screenshots and... i'm not too happy about it. maybe it's just the screenshots though.

but the, the thought of being able to play with riza and roy... @.@ *dreamy look*
RolfKaese
same developers? square-enix developed naruto game? @_@
MJHermi
Actually, it's "Dream Carnival" that was developed by Bandai, which is the same developer who made "Narutimet Hero 2". FMA1 and 2, however, are developed by Square Enix.
RolfKaese
ah, viki talked about carnival.. so now it makes sense what she meant smile.gif
Chibi Viki
oh yeah... sorry, i kept thinking this was the Dream Carnival thread >.<
RolfKaese
lol doesnt matter, we can talk about dream carnival here, too.
its out in japan and i already got it ^^ will play it the whole night lol! oh, would be bad for tomorrow's school, but i dont care, fma is priority xD
Chibi Viki
T_T

i wanna play it too.. couldn't find any source here... *looks at mjhermi*... oh, mj...
Maliza
Sry but this will be giving out warez :/

PM me for ... well you know... *cough*torrent*cough*

rolfie

maliza said:

playstation games are too big for my computer @.@
Chibi Viki
T_T too big for my computer too...
RolfKaese
=/

anyway, i really look forward to fma 2 ^^
hope its not overloaded in the menues, i really liked the first game, because without even knowing what the menues says, I know what does what (since there is english romanji in the left upper corner in the menue xD)

WOAH!! dream carnival is way too fast for me O_O lust & greed completely beat my al/ed team up @_@
Chibi Viki
who are all the playable characters in dream carnival?
RolfKaese
um.. so far only ed,al,hughes,roy,riza,armstrong.
but i finished one "story mission" and now lust is available.
but the story modus is very hard lol, you have to fight bradley as last enemy, and he is uberstrong with his 4 sabres and 1 katana @_@

anyway, the game is completely insane, also i dont understand the stories, its totally senseless. in the 1st mission you have to go to the fuhrer and beat him, so he builds a cat house for al where he can store his cats... and to reach the fuhrer you encounter 4-5 fights... one is ed&al vs. scar& ... greed.

as i said, this game is crazy... and after i completed this mission you see the cat house... and scar... and a cat... and scar blushes... and makes a cat face LOL!! this picture was sooooooooo awesome loool, i nearly laughed myself to dead XD XD.
Oh, and the 2nd mission is royxriza vs. 5 enemies/bradley.
lol roy and riza blush the most time lol, riza looks cuuuuutie with her blushing face <3

well, the 2nd missions covers huge royxriza moments, a must-play for all royxriza fans lol ....
Chibi Viki
Dream CArnival Scenario mode finished! I'll place my summary in the Dream Carnival thread. ^^
-RD-
anyway, IGN just uploaded a commercial for the game, but i think its just for insiders

does anyone have any gameplay movies of it or a link to the offical site?
MJHermi
does anyone have any gameplay movies of it or a link to the offical site?

Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Akaki Erikushiru no Akuma Official Website

Beware - it's in Japanese. smile.gif
Chibi Viki
yeah, we've been through the official page. rolfie even uncovered some "secrets". someone posted a short clip, i think it was "Roy and Armstrong Rocks" thread... hehehe, it was fun! ^^
Riza_Hawkeye
"someone"!!!??? T_T...Chibi Viki~~~~~ how can you forgot abt me....T_T
um...and also if you guys duno...there's is also another clip located when you click all clickable things in it (just like what what rolfkaese said b4 wink.gif) and it's located in the story section....(contain riza scenes^^)
RolfKaese
[ot]: LOL , awesome signature Riza XD
Kasumi
QUOTE(Riza_Hawkeye @ Sep 3 2004, 09:19 AM)
"someone"!!!??? T_T...Chibi Viki~~~~~ how can you forgot abt me....T_T
um...and also if you guys duno...there's is also another clip located when you click all clickable things in it (just like what what rolfkaese said b4 wink.gif) and it's located in the story section....(contain riza scenes^^)

You mean the scene where Riza is shooting at Ed? laugh.gif

By the way, cool sig!
Chibi Viki
sorry Riza_Hawkeye... T_T, i'm forgetful and I didn't want to mistake you for another person...

another hidden scene?! oooh... must check it out later. when does this game come out, again?
Riza_Hawkeye
9/22/2004
Chibi Viki
just revisited FMA2 official site... whoa! even black hayate made it to the game this time! and... ALMONY?! she's from FMA1 game. but... how could she be here?!

MAJOR SPOILER! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAME:

she died at the end of the game... well, sorta... huh.gif
RolfKaese
awww. damn spoiler >.<;;
Chibi Viki
hey, i did put it in yellow text... haven't you played tobenai tenshi before, rolfie?
RolfKaese
not until the end ^^U
stuck at a giant water lizard end boss... >.< dunno how to beat it <<;;
Chibi Viki
oh, you mean leviathan? that blue-dragon like monster that pops its head out from water openings in the area? took me only 2 tries to beat him. all i did was transmute items and have Al use them. when he pops out of the water, go near him, jump, and hit.

takes a while but does the job. you really have to keep Al busy here, esp w/ arrow guns, cannons, etc. make sure you reload them after use. use that tractor to squish those small monsters that bounce unto the floor.

one more thing... SPOILER: you'll have to find leviathan, the huge toad monster and the huge eagle monster all at the same time later on... towards the end of the game.
RolfKaese
really? -______-

just found an old news at IGN.com ...

http://streamingmovies.ign.com/ps2/article...2104_wmvlow.wmv

this is a commercial of FMA 2 , dunno if someone posted this before ^^U
Chibi Viki
oh... i saw this when i watched ep 46 raw. it was one of the commercials that were included :,3
RolfKaese
it's kinda well-done, the cut-scenes are more detailed and better in quality than they were in tobenai tenshi IMHO...
Chibi Viki
me too... it looks more fun too... i hope they made some side quests, minigames and other stuff to do in the game other than the main battles. gives the game a longer life that way. (just think of the fanservice!)... finally got to see the "shoot-ed-by-the-head-and-scare-him-shitless" Rize scene, oooh, her lips are glossy, she looks cool! XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.