Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Totsugeki Tonari no Enix (突撃となりのエニックス)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Discussions on Arakawa's Other Works > Arakawa's Other Works
SakkaOnna
Totsugeki Tonari no Enix 2000, Shounen Gangan

Genres: Comedy, Shounen

Summary: Totsugeki Tonari no Enikksu are a series of one-page comics that act as a behind the scenes look at Arakawa's days as Eito Hiroyuki's assistant working on Mahoujin Guru Guru. They are similar to the cow shed diaries where her assistants each get to showcase their talents individually.
(Source - MangaUpdates)

----

Request! "Does anyone have scans of "Totsugeki Tonari no Enikkusu" (which roughly means "Surprise attack on next door's Enix") in either english or chinese? It is an one-shot by Arakawa in 2000."

Sorry; new here, and I hope I'm not inadvertently being rude. unsure.gif (I promise I'll stop if someone tells me I am.) I'd never even heard of "Totsugeki" before now, so I went and ran searches on it in Japanese. The official Gangan site says its "A 'game-report' manga that began tentative serialization in the latter half of 2000" (and then FMA started, so I assume everything else got dropped). It started in the September issue, and ran for four months, so it must've been a bit more than just a one-shot. Maybe they had her reviewing Enix's new games (somehow)? There really isn't much out there, though... @_@ The only thing I found that came close to describing content was when someone commented (in passing) in their blog that "the old guy with whiskers who turned up in "Totsugeki" had Ed's hairstyle". Which does make me want to see more of it, granted. *grin*

"tonari" might actually be "to nari", by the way; that'd just make "surprise attack" describe "Enix" (As in, "Enix in Surprise Attack (mode)") Hope something in there is useful. smile.gif
Tombow
@SakkaOnna - Welcome to the board!!
No, that is not rude at all!! This is the right thread to post for that.
Unfortunately, I have not seen that one, tho I have heard about Arakawa's that work.
Hopefully, someone will have some information, and post it here for you. ^^
AA battery
QUOTE(SakkaOnna @ Apr 29 2007, 12:28 AM) [snapback]536903[/snapback]
Request! "Does anyone have scans of "Totsugeki Tonari no Enikkusu" (which roughly means "Surprise attack on next door's Enix") in either english or chinese? It is an one-shot by Arakawa in 2000."

Sorry; new here, and I hope I'm not inadvertently being rude. unsure.gif (I promise I'll stop if someone tells me I am.) I'd never even heard of "Totsugeki" before now, so I went and ran searches on it in Japanese. The official Gangan site says its "A 'game-report' manga that began tentative serialization in the latter half of 2000" (and then FMA started, so I assume everything else got dropped). It started in the September issue, and ran for four months, so it must've been a bit more than just a one-shot. Maybe they had her reviewing Enix's new games (somehow)? There really isn't much out there, though... @_@ The only thing I found that came close to describing content was when someone commented (in passing) in their blog that "the old guy with whiskers who turned up in "Totsugeki" had Ed's hairstyle". Which does make me want to see more of it, granted. *grin*

"tonari" might actually be "to nari", by the way; that'd just make "surprise attack" describe "Enix" (As in, "Enix in Surprise Attack (mode)") Hope something in there is useful. smile.gif

Post it here please if you have the raws.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.