Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA "MiloStar" merchandise!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Sacred Star of Milos Movie
Pages: 1, 2
Kasumisty
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=940998091

A movie ticket, rubber phonestrap and a special Arakawa illustration:

There are three original characters in the background. I wonder who they are...and whether Arakawa came up with them.
A Pierrot's Aria
It's blocked for me too, but I managed to get the image in the end. laugh.gif Here is the image of the phonestrap and Arakawa's picture for those of you who are blocked from seeing the image: happy.gif
Click to view attachment
Tombow
QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Nov 24 2010, 12:52 PM) *
...Here is the image of the phonestrap and Arakawa's picture for those of you who are blocked from seeing the image: happy.gif

Thank you, A Pierrot's Aria! happy.gif

That's the drawing you can get if you buy the pre-sale ticket AND the GanGan mag, and the characters we see in the back are the ones in the movie, I assume... The one in the center is the alchemist, on the left is the wolf chimera, the one on the right is the bat lady? (Totally wild-guess XD)
Chiyo
Very logically guessed though Tombow, can only assume you're right, nice to see them in Arakawa form actually given the love/hate relationship people have with the movie's art style.

Thank-you Pierrot
Michiyo-
That drawing by Arakawa looks very nice, I had the same guess as Tombow about the new characters.

I hope we'll get info about the story soon. smile.gif

Also, according to the new Gangan CM, the magazine will come with a movie clear file.
hilary
QUOTE (Michiyo- @ Dec 9 2010, 09:25 AM) *
Thanks for the scans, hilary! biggrin.gif

...Also, according to the new Gangan CM, the magazine will come with a movie clear file.

Yes! I've saw this file today when I bought the magazine XDD I'm going to buy this gangan tomorrow and post some more news if there have. ;)
Kasumisty
Yay~ ...so what is that "clear file", anyway? XD *googles it* Ahh...something like a folder?

Michiyo-
The April issue of Gangan (out on March 12) will come with a movie clear file.

I hope this means we'll get some news next month, I can't wait to know the plot of the movie! ^^

2nd Key visual (it’s also the image that’ll be on the clear file which comes with the new Gangan mag.)

School calendar:

I can’t wait to see that new drawing by Arakawa! biggrin.gif)

Tombow
^ Thank you Michiyo-! biggrin.gif I want that clear-file! tongue.gif

According to the ads posted by Michiyo- above, the short name for this movie in Japanese is "HaganeMilo(Miro)Boshi" (FMAMilo[s]Star).
So.... for now, we can call this movie, FMA:MiloStar, then? biggrin.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Thank you Michiyo-! Do these clear-files include an image? If so, I wonder if it will be existing artwork or new artwork. happy.gif

According to the ads posted by Michiyo- above, the short name for this movie in Japanese is "HaganeMilo(Miro)Boshi" (FMAMilo[s]Star).
So.... for now, we can call this movie, FMA:MiloStar, then? biggrin.gif

For some reason "MiloStar" sounds very adorable. laugh.gif (Although it probably shouldn't!)
EdokunEdo
im getting more and more excited :DDDD
A Pierrot's Aria
Thank you for the info, Michiyo-! I'm willing to bet Arakawa's picture will be awesome, as always. tongue.gif

There's something that makes Ed look really odd in that image...I think he looks a little top-heavy. Or maybe it's just the illusion given because of his tight-fitting pants. laugh.gif
hilary
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1033385039
(For those who can't read Chinese, there are pics of 2 versions of Ed figures posted on linked baidu thread above, pics of new MiloStar movie version of Ed figure, and as comparison, pics of 2006 version of Ed figures. For translations of posted info, and if you can't read Chinese and can't figure out which pics are 2011 MiloStar version of Ed figure and which pics are from 2006 version of Ed figure, scroll down to Tombow's post below. ~ Board Staff)

the new Edward figure from Medicom!! *0*

So cool but quite expensive.... / w ~~~

ETA:
Warning! The following image contains series final spoiler!
New FMA Festival image

New picture of the 2011 FA Festival!
A Pierrot's Aria
That image is so cool! Thank you for sharing it, hilary! (Warning: End of series spoilers) Ed, Al and Roy are all looking sharp in those suits! It's nice to see them in an image together like that!
Michiyo-
Thank you hilary for the pics! The Edward figurine looks very nice (is that made for the movie?) and that Festival image is awesome! biggrin.gif

I merged your two posts, next time please avoid double posting. Instead you can edit your previous post. Thank you! ^^
nightydayo
here's a scan smile.gif

Pyroclasm
Thank you! That's a great pic!
rosieechan
The trailer...not satisfying enough. :/ Need longer trailer! X3

Ahahaaa! I love the picture SO much! Aww! I love Mei's expression and how Ling and Ed are both shuffling food down their mouths. And I see Lan Fan and Xiao-Mei in the back, too. XD
Tombow
^ nightydayo, love that pic! Thank you! biggrin.gif

According to baidu thread, as posted by hilary above
RAH エドワード・エルリック。
 リアルアクションヒーローズ No.542 「エドワード・エルリック」
「钢の錬金术师 叹きの丘(ミロス)の圣なる星」版エドワード・エルリック、
 RAHにて初立体化!
●発売日 / 2011年8月発売予定
●価格 / 14,700円(税込) 
●原型制作 / PERFECT-STUDIO 
●衣装制作 / 秋元 みえこ 
●サイズ / 全高约220mm 
●商品内容 / 特徴的な右腕・左脚のオートメイルを剧中のイメージにて再现!!
多种ハンドパーツ付属により様々なシーン再现が可能!  
フィギュアスタンド付属!
© 荒川弘/HAGAREN THE MOVIE 2011

RAH Edard Elric: Reacl Action Heros No. 542 "Edward Elric"
Edward Elric, "Fullmetal Alchemist: MiloStar" version
Scheduled release date: August 2011
Price: 14,700 Yen (Tax included)
Size: 22cm high (about 7~8 inches)
Comes with a stand.

Following are pics of new 2011 MiloStar version of RAH Ed figure, as posted on baidu, as linked above.

<Thank you, Michiyo- for editing the links! ^^ >

ETA June 2, 2011:
Additional pics from Animate.jp on-line shop
From this ad, Ed figure will be available in September 2011, and they are taking pre-sale order.

Rainshine
Nice figurine! biggrin.gif But expensive. About $173 in US currency. :0

OT: I'm loving the FMA-1 Al figurines from 2006 there as well.
Michiyo-
A new, movie version RAH Al figurine from Medicom will come out in October.
Prize: 18,900 Yen
Size: 30 cm

Pics:

Info from Baidu.

It looks very nice, but 18,900 Yen is quite expensive.

ETA: According to Yesasia, the expected release date of the Al figurine is October 31, and the release date of the Ed figurine is August 31.

ETA June 2, 2011 (by Tombow): Additional pic from Animate on-line shop
From this ad, Al figure will be available in October, 2011, and they are taking pre-sale order.

A Pierrot's Aria
Initial reaction: WOW! That is AWESOME!

Reaction after seeing the price: It's not so awesome anymore...

But seriously, that is one cool figurine! I'd get it if I was filthy, stinking rich, but alas!

Thank you for the news, Michiyo-! happy.gif
4de
the figurine are really cool but too expensive. i hope they relase a roy figure
timeitekina-yume
Al's figurine is too awesome ohmy.gif I would definitely buy it if I lived in Japan. Sigh...
Tombow
Thank you, Michiyo-! biggrin.gif

That Al figure looks amazing!

According to info posted on baidu (from Michiyo-'s post above)
2011年10月発売予定
リアルアクションヒーローズ No.544
RAH アルフォンス・エルリック

原型制作 PERFECT-STUDIO
衣装制作 秋元 みえこ

●価格 / 18,900円(税込)
●全高约300mm
●「钢の錬金术师 叹きの丘(ミロス)の圣なる星」版
 アルフォンス・エルリック、フル可动モデルにて初立体化!
●特徴的な全身の铠は、力强い剧场映画のプロポーションを完全再现!
 各部间接可动により様々なポージングが可能!
●手刀、拳のハンドパーツ付属により様々なアクションポーズの再现が可能!
●ボディ内部の血印、左肩のマークはタンポプリントにて再现!

Addition to the info posted by Michiyo-, it comes with "fist" and "open hand" changeable parts (as you can see on posted pics) and also it says it's body proportions are perfectly matched to that of Al in FMA:MiloStar movie.

Niiice!! I like it more than Ed figure! biggrin.gif
Michiyo-
The next bonus gift thatíll come with the pre-sale tickets is an Ed & Al fan (from May 20):

Source: movie official site
A Pierrot's Aria
It looks pretty cool! I envy these people who are going to be getting all of these goodies!

Thank you for showing this, Michiyo-! hug.gif
Tombow
^ Thank you, Michiyo- for that info! I like that fan! biggrin.gif

According to a news posted on official JP site on May 19, 2011: Starting sometime in the beginning of June, you can buy "pre-sale ticket + Animate special FMA merch." set for 1,650 Yen (tax included) through Animate.
The set comes with the pre-sale ticket and a clear file (2 types, one is with Ed & Al and the other one is Roy and Riza)
allykatty1
QUOTE (Tombow @ Apr 26 2011, 12:18 PM) *
Addition to the info posted by Michiyo-, it comes with "fist" and "open hand" changeable parts (as you can see on posted pics) and also it says it's body proportions are perfectly matched to that of Al in FMA:MiloStar movie.

Niiice!! I like it more than Ed figure! biggrin.gif

Lol, they may say that, but Al kind of just looks like Al in every incarnation of FMA I've seen. XD
Tombow
^ @allykatty1 - Haha, of course they look mostly the same. XD But, there seems to be indeed a minor difference in the body proportions from the older version, although I'm only speaking from looking at the comparison pics.

There are some comparison pics of this new Al figure and the same series but the older version of Al action figure from the same company posted on Baidu site. (the link is on hilary's post here, but the site is in Chinese ^^)
According to those pics posted there, they look almost the same, but the newer version of Al looks like it got thicker waist. Older version looks it has a smaller waist, and therefore looks like it has more pronounced reversed-triangle shape from the shoulder to the waist. New one looks little more sturdier, it seems (albeit, the difference is minor. xp)

I'm guessing that they have the basic model, and then change a few things from that for each version, just to make the new version different enough to be able to claim it's a new version? biggrin.gif
nonamexyz

Movie's Edward figure unpainted version in Mega Hobby Expo 2011 Spring
A Pierrot's Aria
That looks pretty cool! smile.gif His face looks a little...demonic, though! laugh.gif

Thanks for sharing, nonamexyz!!
Michiyo-
QUOTE (Tombow @ May 20 2011, 06:31 PM) *
According to a news posted on official JP site on May 19, 2011: Starting sometime in the beginning of June, you can buy "pre-sale ticket + Animate special FMA merch." set for 1,650 Yen (tax included) through Animate.
The set comes with the pre-sale ticket and a clear file (2 types, one is with Ed & Al and the other one is Roy and Riza)

Starting from today, you can buy the pre-sale movie ticket with the clear files on Animate.

Ed & Al clear file + ticket

Roy & Riza clear file + ticket

Tombow
^ Thank you Michiyo-! biggrin.gif I want Roy/Riza clear file! ... oh but I can't fly to Japan to watch the movie... tongue.gif

---

@nonamexyz - Thank you for posting that unpainted Ed figure!! happy.gif
Wow, that one is unique! With that one, we can make Ed's coat any color we want! biggrin.gif
Michiyo-
There'll be new Movie merchandise according to the news on the official site and the Gangan mag scans posted by hilary here.

Tombow
Thank you, Michiyo-! biggrin.gif

The official movie program comes with the movie poster, and "Fullmetal Alchemist "Sacred Star of Milos" preview comic by Arakawa-sensei.
Michiyo-
The painted version of the Ed figurine can be pre-ordered on yesasia.
Pics:

Expected release date: Nov. 30
Size: 18 cm
It looks very cool, but it's too expensive.

Also, you can get a limited edition FMA watch:

It's 29,300 Yen, and only 9999 pieces will be made. Made in Japan.
More info:
http://www.hagaren-movie.net/news/index.html
http://iei.jp/goods_html/6930226.html?aniplex
4de
thank you michiyo, I would to have that clock
Tombow
Thank you, Michiyo-!

That pre-painted Ed figure is...uh...shiny! biggrin.gif
Seriously... xp I like Ed's coat depicting dynamic movement. ^^

And I love the watch!!!
I got more info for the watch from one of the links posted above by Michiyo-.

It says the piece #166 will be given to Arakawa-sensei, and piece #8963 will be given to Ed's Japanese VA, Romi Park-san.
Anyone has any idea what those numbers signify? unsure.gif Can't recall any at the moment.

Michiyo-
The newest FMA Movie merchandise is a cute Nendoroid Petit Edward figurine.
Itíll come with Issue 3 of Monthly Anime Style magazine.
The release date is Sept. 25, 2011.

Pics:

More info here.
A Pierrot's Aria
Thanks for the info, Michiyo-!

That is seriously adorable --I would love to have one! wub.gif
Tombow
D'awwwww, that's irresistibly cute! Thank you, Michiyo- for finding that one! biggrin.gif
Michiyo-
Lots of new Movie merchandise are listed on the official site. They can be pre-ordered here.

Metal pencil board:

Pencil:

Notebook:

Keychain:

Charm collection:

Ed & Roy phone strap:

Metallic clear files:

Pen:

3D posters:

Paper knife:

Silver watch mirror:

Silver ring:

Silver pendants:

They're all great, I'd love to have the pendant with Roy's transmutation circle and those charms. ^^
A Pierrot's Aria
Wow! These merchandise look great! I'd love to have that wrench pen, paper knife, notebook, the charms...laugh.gif

But I have to say, those phone straps look pretty freaky! xD

Thank you Michiyo-! hug.gif
Tombow
^ Thank you, Michiyo-! I want that pendant with Flame Alchemy circle! biggrin.gif

How about Ed/Roy Z0-3 Guitars?

I can't open the site now (my connection is too slow XD) but you can see more info on ZO-3's site here
Ed one is Red, Roy one is Blue, and they are 49800 Yen.
They will start taking order on July 8 and the goods will be delivered on Feb 29, 2012. smile.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Those are two of the most awesome guitars ever. laugh.gif What will they think of next? xD

I'd quite like to have the "Ed model". xP

Thank you for the news, Tombow! biggrin.gif
Michiyo-
<Program Note>

Now that the FMA MiloStar Movie is out in Japan, spoilers will likely to appear on the net.
We ask everyone to keep the spoiler discussions in the designated MiloStar Movie Spoiler Zone sub-forum, if you encounter spoilers, please post them ONLY in this sub-forum!
There are major plot twists in the movie, so if you donít wish to be spoiled, do NOT come there!

Please do NOT post and discuss spoilers outside the MiloStar Movie Spoiler Zone sub-forum!

Tombow
Someone gathered Wiki info on FMA sacred Star of Milos, made into a book, and selling it for $55 bucks (list price). mellow.gif

Overview
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos is a 2011 anime film based on the Fullmetal Alchemist franchise. The film was first announced after the airing of the final episode of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. A teaser trailer was launched on November 14, 2010, revealing the film to be released on July 2, 2011. FUNimation Entertainment has licensed the film and will release in the United States in 2012.

It's also sold on Amazon.com. >.<
hilary

I've got the magazine-Monthly Anime Style today!!!!
And it's special gift is the nendoroid petit (Edward ver.)!!!!
biggrin.gif It's look really great and awesome!
It's worth to buy this magazine !!!

A Pierrot's Aria
Thank you for the news and pics, hilary! That little Ed figure is so adorable --I would love to have one!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.