Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Juushin Enbu (獣神演武, Hero Tales)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Discussions on Arakawa's Other Works > Arakawa's Other Works
Pages: 1, 2
bluwim
Hi! i only have the RAWs of the official volumes too, but i've these colour pages of the monthly RAWs. If you want, i could upload to you. (now i'll reply your pm ^^)
Dhazard06
"...have RAWs of chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7 of Juushin Enbu..."
I do have these raws, just wait a little bit more, I will be uploading it tonight and posting the links ^^;
here we go:
http://rapidshare.com/files/135028189/JE_04-07.rar

Recent released chaps
http://rapidshare.com/files/132199694/JE10.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/132199696/JE11.rar
Sannom
You can find the RAW for the 13th chapter of Jūshin Enbu here :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VOF67KII

This is a temporay link, so hurry if you want it.
jayjay210
And the chapter 14 of Juushin Enbu is out !!
Download the chapter 14

What chapter !! ohmy.gif
Lot of fights and one death...
Maybe the final of Fullmetal Alchemist will be like this...

@ Dhazard06 : Thanks for links ! happy.gif

I want to know if anyone owns RAW of chapters 8 and 9, I missed only these ones. And links of bluwin are not valid, sorry.

I want to announce too that my team of scantrad has started of scantrading this manga, but our releases will be in french, sorry. If you read french language, you can asked me our releases, no problem.
I don't think if we will translate into english chapters that ZOMGFTA had not translated, the decision is not taken. Maybe I can give you a great summary of each chapter if you want it...
Sannom
No, come on, Arakawa, you can't kill HIM ohmy.gif Man, at first I really thought that Jushin Enbu was "bad", but man it's turning good and dark. Even darker than FMA in my opinion!

RIP, young man. Your monkey, your "wife" and your friends shall regret you. You were a great friend, a good pupil and an excellent master to your monkey.
bluwim
thanks for the 14th!!! i love this manga more and more, i want it in english!!!!! this is bad sad.gif Oh, why i love the Taitou-Laila couple??? mmmmm...

Now i upload the 8 & 9 raws and later i'll edite this same post with links, ok?

EDIT: ups, jayjay210, i only have the scans of the original volume 3, no the raws of the monthly magazines... you want them anyways?? By the way, i'm interested in your french scans, i don't know french but i'll try make a translation using to my friends (xD) and the internet translator... french better japanese!!! thanks smile.gif
Dhazard06
QUOTE (jayjay210 @ Dec 28 2008, 03:37 AM) *
And the chapter 14 of Juushin Enbu is out !!
Download the chapter 14

What chapter !! ohmy.gif
Lot of fights and one death...
Maybe the final of Fullmetal Alchemist will be like this...

@ Dhazard06 : Thanks for links ! happy.gif

I want to know if anyone owns RAW of chapters 8 and 9, I missed only these ones. And links of bluwin are not valid, sorry.

Hmm, I am uploading right now chapters 08 and 09 to mediafire. Hope it is ok. They are the magazine scans smile.gif
Just a few minutes and I'll put up the links ^^
Here they are:
http://www.mediafire.com/?oiy2atojznj
http://www.mediafire.com/?ww5j2xenozm
Btw I thank you for chapter 14 =D
jayjay210
Great Thanks all !
For now, I have all RAWs of Juushin Enbu wink.gif

QUOTE ("bluwin")
By the way, i'm interested in your french scans, i don't know french but i'll try make a translation using to my friends (xD) and the internet translator... french better japanese!!! thanks

No problem, I will give them to you and even I will post french releases in this topic for all you want them wink.gif
Or you can go on my website if you want, the link of the page of Juushin Enbu's releases : Page of Juushin Enbu's french releases
We have only the first chapter for the moment, and unfortunately I have to warn you : the three first chapters are very long and we are so busy too (and we must translate FMA chapters) so I think the fourth opus will come only in May...

QUOTE ("Sannom")
Man, at first I really thought that Jushin Enbu was "bad", but man it's turning good and dark. Even darker than FMA in my opinion!

I totally agree !
I thought first that Juushin would only be a basic manga with fighting and phrophecy to save the world with the legend of Seven Stars, etc, etc... Just a diversion between each FMA chapters...
It's false, Juushin is a story so worked, so complex with interesting characters (even if we can't read japense, so with the translation... it would be fantastic may be tongue.gif )... I think it must be the Arakawa's style, unable to create so simply stories (read the one-shot Soten No Komori, only 60 pages but... ohmy.gif ), and it's better for all her fans ^^
And so I am crazy found of the chinese backdrop, with Historic way of life, legendaries, and so especial landscapes...
And my final word : go Ryuukou !! happy.gif

(sorry for my writing in english...)
bluwim
jayjay210, thanks so much for your consideration!!!! Don't worry, i have waited so long for this manga, a bit more is nothing!!! Otherwise, i have the 3 first chapters in both english and spanish, but i don't mind waiting until may... Good luck and i'll be looking your web!!!!
AYB
Sorry if this isn't the right place, but ^^v

I am part of a scanlation group, interested in translating Arakawa's manga, Juushin Enbu. We have the means, we have the editors, we have the cleaners, all that we lack is: a translator, hahaha! The most important, I know, but I am searching over the internet for some days, to no avail. Just two seemed to have interest, but disappeared suddenly, and our project is stopped. We would REALLY like if someone can help us in this quest. Juushin Enbu is a manga that I liked (altough I only read 3 chapters, ZOMGFTA's), and I wanted to see it translated, really. Can someone help me in this quest? biggrin.gif Anything, anything at all, just reply here, or send me a PM.

Or, if someone could do it, I would appreciate: someone knows where to find Juushin Enbu in chinese? I have a friend that only knows chinese, not japanese, and he wanted to read it.
Sannom
Has anybody seen the 15th chapter of juushin enbu? It was supposed to come out in february, right?
bluwim
yep! here, at last, thanks to Finestela (MH) ^^

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4HQDXUX
jayjay210
Hi everybody !
The chapter 16 of Juushin Enbu is out !!
Donwload

A chapter intertesting again ! Even if I don't read japanese... tongue.gif
The next chapter (#17) will be published on July ! And now, I don't know if you already hear this information, but Juushin Enbu is published in Shonen GanGan, like Fullmetal Alchemist !

Here the cover of the last Shonen Gangan with Edward Elric and Taitou Shirei !
Tombow
Thank you, jayjay210!! biggrin.gif (Sorry for the delayed reaction. ^^)

To others who did not know this yet... Juushin Enbu used to be on GanGan Powered magazine, but that mag went into hiatus after Feb. of this year, and so starting June 2009 issue of Shounen GanGan mag (came out on May 12, 2009, as pictured above) both FMA and JE are being on that magazine, FMA for every month, and JE on every other month. Hence, the cover of the above issue of GanGan mag has the pic of both Ed from FMA and Taitou from JE. biggrin.gif
Sannom
That chapter 16 was really good! You know, I am really glad that for this series, Arakawa abandoned the "all evil protagonists" part of FMA. I loved seeing Keirō not as the bloodthirsty general he is now but as a young and caring man who supports his ill mother, fall in love and wed, and make a baby to his wife wink.gif
bluwim
RAW chapter 17 here ^^

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/39790
Tombow
Thank you, bluwim!! ^^
Hotmustard
Why does no one bother to translate Juushin Enbu any more? I want to know what happened in chapter 15,16 and 17 crybaby.gif
Sannom
Oh people are doing it, check it out, the column on the right called "Last releases" :

http://mangahelpers.com/m/juushin-enbu

They're just slow to do it, but they seem determined to do it entirely. The manga really got interesting in the last eight chapters, that's perhaps why few people are doing it.
AYB
Now that Fullmetal Alchemist has ended, does someone know if Arakawa is going to continue with Juushin Enbu?
Because Juushin Enbu was on hiatus since chapter 19 sad.gif

In that issue, there was a note saying that they would notify about the return. Can someone update me with more info? biggrin.gif

Thanks!
Isa-Sama
Yes, the next Gangan (august) will have a chapter of Juushin Enbu.

There was an add in the issue of july but I don't know where is the link, it was whith all the prewiew pages we had on the 108 happy.gif'
AA battery
QUOTE (AYB @ Jun 18 2010, 06:20 PM) *
Now that Fullmetal Alchemist has ended, does someone know if Arakawa is going to continue with Juushin Enbu?
Because Juushin Enbu was on hiatus since chapter 19 sad.gif

In that issue, there was a note saying that they would notify about the return. Can someone update me with more info? biggrin.gif

Thanks!

Well, GanGan August issue info on Amazon stated that Juushin Enbu will continue to serialize in that issue.
A Pierrot's Aria
This is probably wishful thinking on my part, but does it say anything about a regular release or is it going to stay irregular? smile.gif
AYB
QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Jul 9 2010, 04:05 PM) *
This is probably wishful thinking on my part, but does it say anything about a regular release or is it going to stay irregular? smile.gif

They already announced the end of Juushin Enbu sad.gif
Apparently, it is going to end next month (August). But it is still unknown if we have Juushin Enbu this month or not.

I hope we do have one now and one more next month! ^^

And I surely hope that this means, "Arakawa is working on a new series!" biggrin.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
^Oh! That's quick! Haha! Thank you for answering- Well, looking forward to whatever she has in store! biggrin.gif
inuhana
Wah, a new series!? I need to hunt down Juushin Enbu in its Hero Tales form. Volume 1 does not exist outside of the internet...grrr...
I look forward to the newest Gangan! Thanks for the info.
bluwim
Indeed, I saw the chapter and in the last page is written next chapter will be the last one ^^
A Pierrot's Aria
Where is the latest chapter, if it's scanlated at all? smile.gif (I'm a bit irritated to hear that Laila kills Shimei though >.>)

bluwim
You can see the italian version in Hasta Team forums ^^
Isa-Sama
Yes but you need to be logged in to see it *sigh because wanted a translation*

Anyway, I've ordered the Gangan, that how I could read it (I never was able to find the raw on the Internet, so in the end, I've had enough and ordered it).

(I'm a bit irritated to hear that Laila kills Shimei though >.>)

Well in fact I'm really disappointed about it too because it's too close form a certain thing that happened in the end of FMA. I won't say more because I'm not sure who reads the scans or not tongue.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
^Would you mind PMing me with what happens? biggrin.gif I'm curious now. wink.gif If so I'd really appreciate it!

Edit: Thank you, Isa-Sama!

And thank you bluwim, but it looks like I'll have to wait for an English version, if ever such thing comes about. laugh.gif
Michiyo-
I also found the Italian scanlation of Juushin Enbu chapter 20. I don't know Italian, but with help of Google Translator I could understand what happened. laugh.gif I'm sad that it's ending so soon, I liked this series. Now I hope I'll find the last chapter too, after it's released. ^^
Michiyo-
QUOTE (Qashqai @ Aug 4 2010, 05:16 PM) *
Anyway, about Juushin Enbu 20... I don't understand Italian, but nevermind. Ryuukou on the cover was so cuteee! 8D and on page 31 <3 he's cute in general <33 XD (ok, I'm such a fangirl sometimes XD)
Why did Keirou have a third eye? |D I wonder what happened in the end. The last panel suggest that Taitou got hit. :<

Well, Keirou had a third eye in the anime too, after he absorbed Shimei and his sword. But Shimei is dead now, so I don't know how he got that power. I wonder what'll happen next, but I don't think Taito will die. ^^

And Ryuukou is my favourite character as well. biggrin.gif
Kasumisty
I've got camera-quality Juushin Enbu scans:

http://img529.imageshack.us/g/23d83c6ffccca69881cb4a3.jpg/

Beware of spoilers!

This is last chapter, right?

From Tieba Baidu, hilary (hilalchemist).
A Pierrot's Aria
Thanks!

Poor Ryuukou! That looks rather painful!

bluwim
Wow! thanks a lot! i'm going to see it!!! ^^

Really thanks!
Michiyo-
So, it's a happy end, after all. Poor Ryuukou lost en eye and got a huge scar on his face. I'm glad Taitou also returned alive.
Now we have to wait for the full chapter and an English translation/scanlation. smile.gif
hilary
QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Aug 10 2010, 09:35 AM) *
I've got camera-quality Juushin Enbu scans:

http://img529.imageshack.us/g/23d83c6ffccca69881cb4a3.jpg/

Beware of spoilers!

This is last chapter, right?

From Tieba Baidu, hilary (hilalchemist).

Yep~this is the last chapter

sorry for the low camera-quality / o w o \
-
AYB
No one knows if there is any scan of chapter 21? sad.gif
I really would like to read it and know the ending of Juushin Enbu ^^
Isa-Sama
Arakawa is going to publish a new chapter of Raiden-18 in the Sunday Gx of January (published in december). We don't know if it will be just one chapter or not but that's a good news (any Arakawa is a good news in fact) tongue.gif

Source: Manga-News

And here is the cover of the vol. 5 of Juushin Enbu, finally I was able to find it. Last volume will be out november 22, as vol. 27 of FMA wink.gif Too much yellow, I think...
Sannom
QUOTE (Isa-Sama @ Jan 20 2011, 08:12 AM) *
If Funimation has licensed it, maybe we'll have it soon in Europe too (I mean in French), even if I didn't really like the anime (well ok just the ending) tongue.gif But thanks for the cover, Pierrot.

We already have the manga in french, that's good enough for me happy.gif . But my god is that thing wordy huh.gif ! They cram so much words in the speech bubbles that the font ends up really small at times. And the Chinese mythology at work there is harder to remember from volume to volume than the occident-inspired FMA!
Michiyo-
I've found the raw of Volume 5, and it has a short gaiden that takes place right after the end of the manga.

Juushin Enbu Vol 5 Gaiden (With quick translations by Tombow)

(Click on the page number to view the scanned page, then click on "+" for full size view)

Page 1

Taito: "Hey,"
--------------
Taito: "I'm back!"

Page 2

SFX (Tailo): Smile
--------------
Laila: "Just where have you been wondering around this long, you idiot brother!!"
SFX (Laila): Thump
Taito: "Aagh!!"
--------------
Taito: "Damn you, Laila, is that how you treat the brother who has come home after Seven years?!"
Laila: "For making me wait that long..."
--------------
Laila: "You deserve another one!!"
SFX (Laila) Swing
Taito: Ooop (avoid the second punch)!!
--------------
Laila: "Don't you run away..."
SFX (Taito) Stop

Page 3

SFX (Laila) Hiiissss
Laila: "How come you have grown so big?!!!"
SFX (Taito) Hahaha
Taito: "You haven't changed-------"
--------------
Laila: "What the.. Shut up!!"
Taito: "Well---- You know, this makes me feel at home."
--------------
Taito: "It's nice to be back in Taizan"
--------------
Taito: "I can see thousand stars here."

Page 4

Laila: "That's right." "We have many, many stars,"
--------------
Laila: "Not just Seven stars."
--------------
Laila: "Ah!"
SFX (Taito) Hopping away
Taito: "Well, let's have dinner~~~"

Page 5

Laila: "Hey, wait!! Don't change the subject!!" "What do mean, 'I haven't changed'?!! I have grown to be a fine woman!!"
Village people A: "Ah.....?" "Is that Taito?"
Village people B: "Taito is back!!"

~ End of Juushin Enbu 5 ~

I don't know what they're saying, but it's still sweet. ^^
(I added very quick translations. I don't have much time right now, so this is not 100% precise, but you get the idea. ^^ ~ Tombow)

I still hope an English scanlation of the last two chapters will come out someday, I only found them in Italian, so I couldn't understand much of it.

ETA: Thanks for the translation, Tombow! biggrin.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
Aaaaaw, brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing, Michiyo-! wub.gif

I was sad that I couldn't read the end of the manga in English, too. I guess I'll have to wait until October when volume 5 comes out in English. laugh.gif

ETA: Thank you so much for the translations, Tombow! You're awesome! biggrin.gif
Tombow
Thank you so much, Michiyo- for finding these pages! happy.gif

I edited in quick translations on your post above. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.