I started to really like him after ep 25. He's gotta be a strong character to go on and to keep trying to reach his goal (yay, there's the goal-thing) - he needs a strong motivation, just like Ed, in fact.
Um *copies Kase's list*
1) He's hot. - He doesn't look bad - at all.
2) His fire powers. - Mustang taisa, warm my feet!
3) Unselfishness. - check
4) Loyalty. - check
5) Protectiveness. - check
6) His uniform. - military uniforms rock
7) The attitude. - 'I can threaten you by saying that...'
8) Cute chubbiness. - where's my dictionary - for chubbiness
9) Caring. - check
10) Resilience. - how poetic - check
11) Military genius. - 'Taken the necessary steps, taisa?'
12) Cauterizes wounds through powers.
13) Has others doing the driving for him. - I got that too- go mum !
14) Was Hughes' best friend (yes, that was also one of the reasons I liked him XD) - snifff! i miss Hughes ! He was so important somehow.
15) Has awesome jumping-powers. - I'll still have to see about that
The whole FMA main cast is a bunch of 'I got a goal to reach no matter what' guys. Opposite goals - rather simple at base, but one of the most beloved main plotlines. And side plotlines. Gotta write a synopsis for a short film - dammit. >_<
*waves a Roy flag*