Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA RP: Rising force
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Nature Path Alchemist
Rules
You may not post anything that does not further the story. if you wish to make a suggestion, do it at the end of your entry as to what kind of things you'd like to see later on.

Also, make sure you keep to the same character, but do not post twice in a row to let the voice of the story swap each post. you can introduce new characters, but only non-voiced characters may be killed, you may allow yourself to die at someone else's hand though, allowing you to change character, but only if it fits the story.

What makes this RP different is you don't describe your appearance and character beforehand, but you let it be defined through how a different character views you. however, you can make subtle remarks in your text, such as "I parted the white hair that blocked my second eye to reveal someone was sitting next to me..." that define your character through your own point of view as a develped character, kind of like how Edward and Alphonse have some parts of their adventure never explained, like recently before the first volume.

This story starts with a young Ishvalan boy, Aksel, who entered an abandoned house at the pressure of his friends, but was then unceremoniously branded be a set of needles that flung into his chest by some sort of trap. after returning home, his mother realizes what has happened, and realizes that Aksell has been branded with a symbol of transmutation, a final unifying symbol Scar's mysterious brother had left there to keep the most secretive of his works alive after the war. now the boy must live with this circle branding, banished from ishval without knowing even what is wrong.

I will voice the character Aksel During this RP, and all people should state only their characters name, gender, and age before starting.

Name: Aksel

"Get out of here," the comforting voice of my mother spoke, "you have no more place here... go now before you are forced to, young Aksel."
I had no idea what was wrong, the other Ishvalan kids had told him that the house was haunted and laden with traps, I had no idea what was so wrong about the strange circle of ink that had been branded in my chest earlier that day. Sure it had hurt, but did I really deserve something like this? I began to burst into tears, or was it my mother? I couldn't tell, I just knew that he would never see her again. As she placed me in the back of a carriage traveling west to Amestris, I waved resignedly back to my mother until she couldn't be seen any more, then wiped my tears along the intricate patterns of his chest...
Razzy
Hi, Nature Path Alchemist! Welcome to the RP forum! smile.gif

Your post looks great, but I think it would be beneficial for others if you could post some rules and an indroduction before you jump into the RP so soon. It will be easier for people to join in if you let them know what your RP is about. I would suggest you post a character profile(s) (and ask others who join to do the same). For example: what's their name, age, appearance, personality, history, family, etc. Since this is a FMA RP, you might also want to add information as to whether your character is Ishvalan, Xingese, etc., an alchemist or not an alchemist, or maybe a State Alchemist, etc..

It would be very helpful to add an introduction (where and when is this RP taking place? Is there a major problem going on in the world that everyone's characters have to deal with?, etc.), as well as rules (Let others know whether or not they can use already-existing FMA characters (such as Ed, Al, etc.), as well as original characters, etc.).

The more information you add, the easier it will be for other members to join in and follow along with your RP.

I hope this was helpful, and I hope you enjoy the RP forum. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Thank you for fixing your post. happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.