Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: !Taking requests! custom transmutation circles
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2
Nature Path Alchemist
Hi, I'm new here and i want to show the fanbase what i'm capable of. my profile picture shows one of my works, and i've also made one more. My profile one is seen here larger

it is for any form of basic elemental transmutation

second is a transmutation circle to use lightning

take a look and feel free to request one to make something else like customized fire or radioactivity circle, be imaginative and i can probably make something you'll like.
I can also provide explanations if you want as to how they work

EDIT: the more detailed the request, the more intricate i can make your circle, otherwise i can only make a circle basic for the element.
A Pierrot's Aria
These are some very awesome, intricate designs --you've done a marvellous job with them! What could you do if I asked for something to do with water...would that be enough information to go by? To be honest, I don't know much about transmutation circles, so I don't know the type of things that could be added. laugh.gif
Nature Path Alchemist
QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Mar 13 2011, 01:00 AM) *
These are some very awesome, intricate designs --you've done a marvellous job with them! What could you do if I asked for something to do with water...would that be enough information to go by? To be honest, I don't know much about transmutation circles, so I don't know the type of things that could be added. laugh.gif

How's this?
It has a base symbol for water, with the support element of salt, along with the symbols of hydrogen twice and oxygen once. yes those numbers are necessary, it's part of defining the elements, but feel free to make them a bit neater(maybe in a fancy script font would work well) I just don't have photoshop yet.the triangle at the centre and outer represent water/fire, so your major control, water can be adjusted and controlled as steam as well. you can also connect hydrogen and oxygen in the air to make water seemingly out of nothing. finally, the astrological symbols allow you to change water by filtering it, mixing it, using it to erode things at a much faster rate, fixate deposits from water very quickly, distilling water, and very fast water bound fermentation tongue.gif
also, you have control of other liquids to a degree as well.
enjoy!

Click to view attachment
A Pierrot's Aria
Wow!! That looks absolutely fantastic! You're really awesome at this! Thank you for doing this piece for me, I really appreciate it! hug.gif
MaiShadowAlchemist
O-O AWESOME!! You deffinetly know a lot!
Probably pretty cliche but could you do one mixing two elements, like fire and ice? Or maybe one with a cool element like silver?? *dorky chibi*
Nature Path Alchemist
here maishadowalchemist
it controls the precious metals gold, silver, and platinum, and all other metals, and controls them through fire and ice, specifically crystallizing the metals (the impossible except through alchemy) also, it is great at achieving perfect structure, so you can make any kind of thing as intricate as possible.

It draws a tiny bit of inspiration from Kimblee's circles on his palms for design
MaiShadowAlchemist
bigeyed.png Thanks!! It looks really cool!! I just love the design!!!
Razzy
Wow, these are incredible! Very nice work! biggrin.gif
May I make a request for something like... earth and air? (If those two can be combined somehow. XD; )
Nature Path Alchemist
Here's the air earth circle
it's pretty basic, and focuses on control rather than conversion. also has power over stone.
Your basic signature combat move would have to be compacting earth/stone around a ball of heavily compressed air, then releasing it to send a barrage at your opponent, or by forcing earth together fast enough to creat a superheated jet of air that is deadly upon impact.
constructively you can float things in the air by adjusting pressure, and can also create cushions of air that lift up earth to create hills and other things that can rise you up, even alchemy powered earth elevators pulled/pushed by air
Enjoy!
Razzy
It looks awesome! Thanks so much! biggrin.gif
ScarMySoul
Could you do one for Wind? That would be awesome! biggrin.gif

These are all great!!
Nature Path Alchemist
How's this?
wind, linked to spirit and the particles the wind carries, majoritively air oriented, but a bit simpler by comparison to others. It does do what is necessary though. it focuses wind metaphorically as a drifting spirit, so it can be used for certain transmutation like when edward affixed alphonse to the armour, this would probably be similar to the actual transmutation for that, but only as a possible use.
ScarMySoul
That's totally amazing... be a cool tattoo for sure tongue.gif THANKS!!
Nature Path Alchemist
Here Is a request I received Via PM from Lunar_Crescent_45 for a comet circle(for a friend)

This circle represents unification between the heaven and earth, the perfection and beauty of the skies coming down to meet the earth (most meteor showers are the trails of comets that earth runs into - seePerseids a good example of this instance)

It can bring the 'skies down upon us' and create buffeting storms of dust and ice.
been working a bit harder on this one, needed to go out an do a little extra research, and I think it's only fair to get this in soon as long as it's done. artist.gif
ScarMySoul
ohmy.gif ^^^^ That's really amazing!!!

Keep up the good work!!
Michiyo-
All of these transmutation circles look awesome, you're really good at making them! ^^

Could you do one for air and fire?
Nature Path Alchemist
air and fire is fairly easy to do, but still awesome
now would be a good time to note I go for geometric patterns using traditional symbols, so don't expect things like the lizard and fire symbol from roy mustangs circles, as those are newer symbols, I use actual traditional symbols of alchemy.

anyway, hope you enjoy, it's prettyvaried in use so pretty much any fire or air control you want that isn't too intricate. also, you dont need a spark for fire like mustang, thanks to the centre symbol, you can just start one without it.

on a second note my friends have set me a challenge to see if i'm really that good, so I need to get 7 done in 7 days, so by next friday i need to have had seven requests! if you want to help, tell you're friends to come take a look at this and make a request as well!
paint3.gif
A Pierrot's Aria
^In the future, try not to make double posts, okay? happy.gif (Your two posts will likely be merged by a mod later. smile.gif )

All of these transmutation circles you're doing are absolutely amazing!! biggrin.gif Keep up the good work; and good luck with your challenge!
Michiyo-
It looks awesome, thank you! biggrin.gif
EveningAlchemist
Hey there, got your message! You're doin' some really awesome stuff here! I used to sketch my own transmutation circles in school, but they never included actually symbols and their meanings. Are there any that have to do with physical lightness and darkness, (and their manifestations like lightning and shadows) and could you make a circle out of it? It would make my day. laugh.gif
Nature Path Alchemist
1 down, 6 to go
here it is. I decided silver and gold, and earth and air in addition to phosphorus, a symbol of light and sulfur for darkness. also there is mild fire symbolism. the eye at the top of the 'pyramid' is not related to the dollar bill at all, it is actually a symbol of seeing both sides of air, and is based of a symbol for the dark and light of the world.
Enjoy!
chainhead1
Element: Fire

Symbols: Pentacle that extends throughout the inner circle

3 smaller circles, extruding through outer circle Containing Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Magnesium

It Has 5 circles total, One inner, one outer, and 3 smaller circles.

Think you can do that?
Nature Path Alchemist
yup, here it is. meaning is self explanatory, it's your design.
enjoy!

2 down, 5 to go.
ScarMySoul
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif These are all so amazing!!!!!!

Could I request another??

can you do one for ice?

tongue.gif
chainhead1
I hate to ask again, but you do great work, so could you make me an explosives circle?
Nature Path Alchemist
sorry about any wait, had work to do

first, ice circle
this is crystallization and the link between liquid and solid. not one of my best works but gets the job done. also big focus on water and salt for reason of crystal symbolism, full ice control generally, but crystals as well

second, explosives circle. love the design of this thing. gold and silver representations in the center, plus sulfur, magnesium, and uranium for a nice explosion. enjoy!

4 down, just 3 left
chainhead1
QUOTE (Nature Path Alchemist @ Mar 21 2011, 01:45 AM) *
sorry about any wait, had work to do

first, ice circle
this is crystallization and the link between liquid and solid. not one of my best works but gets the job done. also big focus on water and salt for reason of crystal symbolism, full ice control generally, but crystals as well

second, explosives circle. love the design of this thing. gold and silver representations in the center, plus sulfur, magnesium, and uranium for a nice explosion. enjoy!

4 down, just 3 left

Thank You!

OMG I hate to ask AGAIN....But maybe a medical one?

I will find a way to repay you on this!
ScarMySoul
ohmy.gif That's amazing even still!!! Thanks!! wub.gif
Nature Path Alchemist
Medical circle is here
5/7 complete

anyway, it focuses on the five primes, in addition to the importance of night and day, matter, soul, and mind connections. for details on how the symbols for earth air fire water and antimony (symbol of ether) in the circle and the medical reasons, see this site.
chainhead1
QUOTE (Nature Path Alchemist @ Mar 22 2011, 03:45 AM) *
Medical circle is here
5/7 complete

anyway, it focuses on the five primes, in addition to the importance of night and day, matter, soul, and mind connections. for details on how the symbols for earth air fire water and antimony (symbol of ether) in the circle and the medical reasons, see this site.

Thank you so much!
You truly are a beast at this, don't let anyone tell you you aren't biggrin.gif
Nature Path Alchemist
I'm planning to make some circles about other things when i get the chance, but i'm swamped with work right now. this saturday i'll be realeasing a few new circles. if you want to see them give a reply. for every other reply on this forum after this showing support i'll upload one new circle. requests will be accepted for the grouped submission if you want, so be sure to show support. NOTE i am getting photoshop cs5 in about a month, but i've got a trial version of cs3 right now, so their will be a random draw to see who i can make the first photoshop circle for from the replies after this. if you want to go into the draw, be sure to post a reply following this one, it can be about anything you'd like to see in a circle you want me to make. if you post multiple times i'll only count your first towards both the draw and towards the number of circles.
Reaction Alchemist
A circle To Multiply The base elements And Make up of the target To multiply its size,Its growth,Its strength, And ect.
Also It alows you To multiply specific things within instead of all of it.
That way If One had A weak or Broken Part They could make It stronger!
Nature Path Alchemist
I am SO sorry about the wait. there have been things going on back home so i haven't been able to get much research done for this particularly demanding circle. basically, it does what you say, but by changing any element, say - Carbon - into any other element or compound. it's the closest i could get to your request. also, sun, wind, and other energy can be converted into matter.
Yin
Hey!

I've seen your designs and your really good! May I request one that involves lighting and ice somehow?
I love both of these elements and wondered if you could make a circle out of it.
Thnx in advance tongue.gif
Nature Path Alchemist
SO sorry about the long wait, internet's been down. ho hum.
anyway it fuses water with the chemical gold and silver (positive and negative) plus iron for conductivity, salt for general base and crystallization.

Water can be frozen into ice, any molecule can be frozen to sub zero temperatures, and charge the molecules either positive or negative to cause lightning bolts between the two molecules. basically freeze anything and send electricity through any substance.
Again sorry for the wait.
EdokunEdo
Um... I was wondering, Can you do something with Air and Earth?
Nature Path Alchemist
Just so you know, I did one for air and earth for razzy on the first page, but a few extra details as to a different style of effect and i'll have one ready in no time.
EdokunEdo
Sorry, i never tend to read forum pages :/ But new effect one biggrin.gif so thanks smile.gif
~Dark Flames~
Hey there, I just looked through your designs and they are really cool! My friend had just started on FMA and she's asking if it's possible for you to create a storm transmutation circle. Will you please help me out on that?
Black Storm Alchemist
Could you make one for lightning and wind with a dark elemental power to them and then if you have time how about the same thing only with a light powered one?
Nature Path Alchemist
Black storm alchemist, I'm sorry, but alchemy is a science of elements if you remember correctly. Dark and light powered (not necessarily dark and light alone) are impossible. Alchemy is not "powered" by light and dark or anything. there is no dark earth or light earth power, just earth power. Your request is simply not alchemically possible.
Edokunedo, I meant what new effect for earth and air do you want :/

as for Dark flames, Bit of a challenge, and a little vague, but I did my best and took a different approach
The two bottom symbols are for silver and gold, which represent positive and negative (charges in this case) the top symbol represents platinum, meaning the unification of the two (the thing that causes lightning, the jump of one type of charge to the other). The elements are bonded by air and water, the parts of a storm. Put them together and you have a thunderstorm!
EdokunEdo
Could it be possible to do one where i can solidify Air to step on it like steps and make the same happen but with earth, so it can rise to my feet or something if i jump off something high
Black Storm Alchemist
Alright then, let's see, more scientific, less fantasizing...hmm...well how about one that could somehow harness solar energy into some sort of energy beam type of thing, sort of like using a magnifying glass but instead it uses an alchemy circle? That would be interesting. Not entirely sure if it's possible but interesting.
Yin
QUOTE (Nature Path Alchemist @ May 18 2011, 01:39 PM) *
SO sorry about the long wait, internet's been down. ho hum.
anyway it fuses water with the chemical gold and silver (positive and negative) plus iron for conductivity, salt for general base and crystallization.

Water can be frozen into ice, any molecule can be frozen to sub zero temperatures, and charge the molecules either positive or negative to cause lightning bolts between the two molecules. basically freeze anything and send electricity through any substance.
Again sorry for the wait.

No problem!!
I love it, it looks simply amazing. Thank you very much biggrin.gif
Ace Lawliet
Is it possible to do one like having to do with a soul/spirit/whatever and steel? Or fire? Or both?
Black Storm Alchemist
Hope I'm not asking a for too much but instead of my earlier request (or in addition, whichever you prefer) could you make an illusion circle? Maybe it could somehow affect the air and water particles in a way that could change the color of the air in a similar way a rainbow is formed, but instead make it appear as if something is or isn't there rather than create a rainbow (you could always make a rainbow if you want of course). I honestly hope I'm not asking for too much right now but if you ever get a minute that would be nice.
Nature Path Alchemist
Sorry about long waits, I've had year 11 mid year exams. The transmutation circles will all be up on saturday/sunday though. sorry again about this at such a crucial moment! (on the bright side, I am now using photoshop to make circles)
the3rdshinigami
Hello, I'm new here. I was searching for the transmutation circles used throughout both series, but I found this instead, which is many times greater. I find all of this and your work amazing. I'm going to give you my outline for a transmutation circle(s) of mine. I know absolutely nothing about this or about how anything works together and can become combined, so I used what I could from this thread. This is not really a guideline or an outline, since it is entirely fallible. So take these in as notes and use what is possible. You are completely able to change anything and everything as you see fit, or even take these apart into more than one transmutation circle if it is too much. Here we go.

-Main element will be Wind/Air. I want strong control symbols in it to symbolize the control of this element if there are any.
-Maybe air fields or streams containing conductive metal dust in it, with phosphorus to symbolize light.
-Lightning or electricity jumping through the metallic dust carried in the wind (possibly compressed air/wind). I understand gold and silver would need to be there to symbolize positive/negative right? I would like to refer to your fire-air circle where you say a spark isn't needed to start a flame because of a symbol, and I would like a similar concept if possible. If not, who cares right? It will undoubtedly be amazing any way you put it.
+ Compressible air containing explosive elements. Or possibly integrate the explosives with the lightning/electricity somehow. If not, then completely ignore this idea, since I know nothing of what I'm talking about lol.
--As for another effect idea, something medical related, which I know less of this than the above, so this is all speculation and what I assumed it could mean. I referred to your link about alchemy symbols that pertain to medicine and medical stuff. I just picked out words from the list that I would like to be apart of my healing art. I want it to be mind related, and somewhat body related: Mind, Stability, Repair, Restoration, Calmness, Clarity and Body.

I care less about the design since I'm most confident that you can whip up a totally awesome design, but these are some notes that you can choose to integrate:
-Separated by polygonal shapes, or just basic geometric ones.
-Concave styles somewhere in it. Not everywhere, just existent in the circle.
TheDrummerWithTheAutoMail
I was thinking something with ice and wind if that hasn't been requested already. and if you're still doing these.
flame child alchemist
if you could i would like you to make something fire based using 2 circles such as on mustangs glove using air fire and earth,using symbols(gemini, libra, aquarius, and a metal of your choice for air). Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, and a metal of choice for earth. Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, and gold, lead, cinnabar, phosphorus, the sun, lead, and sulfur (and possibly the moon) as the fire element of it and please put an emphases on leo and also include a salamander at the bottom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.