Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: !Taking requests! custom transmutation circles
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2
the3rdshinigami
Wow, so... was this a one-time event and I have just missed the deadline? The topic dead? Too overloaded with requests and/or mine was too ridiculous? Hmm. I haven't paid you anything that would make you owe me this, so I have no choice but to be fine with this. smile.gif Damn it all... I made a mental note in the back of my head when I made my request where I decided I would try by observing your work in the event that you didn't respond or decided you wouldn't do anymore. Lol.
A Pierrot's Aria
@the3rdshinigami (and to everyone who's still waiting for a reply) This isn't a one-time event. Nature Path Alchemist may be busy at the moment/can't get online for some reason or other, so I'm afraid it's just a matter of being patient. I'm sure he will be happy to fulfil any requests, if he is able to do so, if/when he returns. smile.gif
Tywuh
Idk if you're still taking requests...but could you maybe create one for harnessing the power of a thunderstorm, or at least lightning?
I would love it if you did(:
lord of marmalade
I'm really new at the whole transmutation circles idea, and I was wondering if you had any pointers as to where to put the symbols and how to construct one in general. You can put this request at last priority because I'm hoping to just learn from your transmutation circle, but this is the one I was hoping you could draw (if it's been done already, can you point me to which page it's at?)
A transmutation circle that reconstructs wood into detailed objects. That is, if you're still doing these requests.
alphonseelric22
This sounds awesome and the ones you've done so far are pretty cool! I hope you're still taking requests because I would love one!

I would like one that would be used to create 'golems' from the different elements including metals and wood. The 'golem' would basically be a doll made from whatever element chosen at the time of transmutation and the control of it fueled by the power from the transmutation. Fire, water, air, earth, metals, and wood would definitely be included that way one wouldn't need a separate circle for each specific element for making the golems. Also, having all of them in the circle would make it possible to fuse two elements together into a golem as well, though the power it would take to work would have to be great. I hope you can do this one and that it hasn't already been thought of.
Archeia
These transmutation circles are really greatly designed! I am surprised at the amount of research and design you did for them biggrin.gif
I hope to see you do these wonderful stuff again :3

If it's alright, I'd like to request a soul binding transmutation circle. Where it allows me to bind Souls into objects XD
techguy333
Hey you circles are totally awesome, the best i've seen. If its not too much trouble could u make 1 for me laugh.gif
if so could it be like air/wind and water/ice. if possible could there be like rock or mineral parts or will that not work (if not thats ok). happy.gif
also could i have something to control temperature and control vapour in the air if thats ok (same circle)
thanks happy.gif
~Dark Flames~
QUOTE (Nature Path Alchemist @ Jun 9 2011, 01:17 AM) *
as for Dark flames, Bit of a challenge, and a little vague, but I did my best and took a different approach
The two bottom symbols are for silver and gold, which represent positive and negative (charges in this case) the top symbol represents platinum, meaning the unification of the two (the thing that causes lightning, the jump of one type of charge to the other). The elements are bonded by air and water, the parts of a storm. Put them together and you have a thunderstorm!

It looks great^^ and sorry I wasn't online very much the past few months as I was away on vacation for the summer. I'm sure my friend would love it and thank you for putting so much work into it!
alchemy-wannabe
looking at the times of all the other posts, this seems a little late but.... could you do a cold fire circle? seeing as as long as it burns fire is fire i would like to see fire temperature in the negatives =]
alchemymaster1169
I am doing a story for my english class and i need a few transmutation circles please. I would really appreciate it. and try to keep it simple biggrin.gif. I would like one lightning, one fire and one that you can make up!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

I love your ideas and transmutation circles!
WarriorTruthAlchemist
Hey! I was looking and it seems you are really talented at this! I admire your work!

I would like to request a circle if you can....

I was thinking something you could put on a glove or your hand that could produce a weapon like the swords and spears from the series from hard substances. I hope that's not to complicated!!!

And I really liked that circle you did for lightning!!!!

Thanx!!!!

Takahumy
a loghtning ice transmutation circle

sorry a lightning ice transmutation circle
njrk97
okay this one s bit hard a transmustion circle used to perfrom alchemy on human flesh so like useing this transmutioan circle you can draw it on your skin and then tranmute the skin inot iron or whatever
doubledubsbo
could you do one that would involve the rapid freezing and then boiling of water for one or two circles? happy.gif
Nature Path Alchemist
Now, I would like to make an apology for the HUGE wait that's been going on, due to a combination of Schoolwork, Outside interferences, and simple forgetfulness. I WILL be attempting to fill requests of anyone who still needs one, but you will need to repost your request to confirm you still have interest

On a second note, I now have photoshop CS5 which allows all my work to be much more complex and HD
techguy333
QUOTE (Nature Path Alchemist @ Feb 24 2012, 04:38 AM) *
Now, I would like to make an apology for the HUGE wait that's been going on, due to a combination of Schoolwork, Outside interferences, and simple forgetfulness. I WILL be attempting to fill requests of anyone who still needs one, but you will need to repost your request to confirm you still have interest

On a second note, I now have photoshop CS5 which allows all my work to be much more complex and HD

Hey its no problem man, happens to alot of people happy.gif . so if its ok could u make the one i requested before. it said "Hey you circles are totally awesome, the best i've seen. If its not too much trouble could u make 1 for me
if so could it be like air/wind and water/ice. if possible could there be like rock or mineral parts or will that not work (if not thats ok).
also could i have something to control temperature and control vapour in the air if thats ok (same circle)
thanks"

Thanks and glad to see your back!
Nature Path Alchemist
QUOTE (techguy333 @ Feb 26 2012, 03:28 AM) *
Hey its no problem man, happens to alot of people happy.gif . so if its ok could u make the one i requested before. it said "Hey you circles are totally awesome, the best i've seen. If its not too much trouble could u make 1 for me
if so could it be like air/wind and water/ice. if possible could there be like rock or mineral parts or will that not work (if not thats ok).
thanks"

Thanks and glad to see your back!

tumtetum
IB is certainly time consuming.
The fact that I haven't had access to the board hasn't helped either...
I'll have the circle done this weekend~ So sorry for delays.
techguy333

thats ok man take ur time. also any idea why the site was down? not really sure but i wonder why it was... oh well! lol biggrin.gif
Tombow
Nice to see you, Nature Path Alchemist, and thank you for taking care of these requests with your awesome "Alchemy-Circle making" skills! hug.gif Nice to see you, too, techguy333. biggrin.gif

As for the board, we ran into some snag with our server, and we had to keep our board off-line while we took care of it. It took longer than anticipated, and we apologise for the inconveniences this has caused. sad.gif
techguy333
QUOTE (Tombow @ Mar 20 2012, 12:30 PM) *
Nice to see you, Nature Path Alchemist, and thank you for taking care of these requests with your awesome "Alchemy-Circle making" skills! hug.gif Nice to see you, too, techguy333. biggrin.gif

As for the board, we ran into some snag with our server, and we had to keep our board off-line while we took care of it. It took longer than anticipated, and we apologise for the inconveniences this has caused. sad.gif

heey its alright, it'll gonna to sites every once and awhile happy.gif
the3rdshinigami
Hello, I'm new here. I was searching for the transmutation circles used throughout both series, but I found this instead, which is many times greater. I find all of this and your work amazing. I'm going to give you my outline for a transmutation circle(s) of mine. I know absolutely nothing about this or about how anything works together and can become combined, so I used what I could from this thread. This is not really a guideline or an outline, since it is entirely fallible. So take these in as notes and use what is possible. You are completely able to change anything and everything as you see fit, or even take these apart into more than one transmutation circle if it is too much. Here we go.

-Main element will be Wind/Air. I want strong control symbols in it to symbolize the control of this element if there are any.
-Maybe air fields or streams containing conductive metal dust in it, with phosphorus to symbolize light.
-Lightning or electricity jumping through the metallic dust carried in the wind (possibly compressed air/wind). I understand gold and silver would need to be there to symbolize positive/negative right? I would like to refer to your fire-air circle where you say a spark isn't needed to start a flame because of a symbol, and I would like a similar concept if possible. If not, who cares right? It will undoubtedly be amazing any way you put it.
+ Compressible air containing explosive elements. Or possibly integrate the explosives with the lightning/electricity somehow. If not, then completely ignore this idea, since I know nothing of what I'm talking about lol.
--As for another effect idea, something medical related, which I know less of this than the above, so this is all speculation and what I assumed it could mean. I referred to your link about alchemy symbols that pertain to medicine and medical stuff. I just picked out words from the list that I would like to be apart of my healing art. I want it to be mind related, and somewhat body related: Mind, Stability, Repair, Restoration, Calmness, Clarity and Body.

I care less about the design since I'm most confident that you can whip up a totally awesome design, but these are some notes that you can choose to integrate:
-Separated by polygonal shapes, or just basic geometric ones.
-Concave styles somewhere in it. Not everywhere, just existent in the circle.

This was my post from a very long time ago... I still want it though! Well, to reiterate: None of the above is required at all, really. The only thing that matters is that Wind has always been my personal element (even though Sagittarius says fire.... which makes sense of my anger lol) I feel like I'm giving you nothing to work with... I mainly care that it is original. Something to get ink of maybe, when the time is right. Ooor maybe two separate ones (which would go on opposite shoulders). Actually, some of what I babbled about could be used. My sign says that my element is fire, which relates a lot to my anger, but I am as flexible a person as the wind. If you need more specifics, message me and I'll send 'em quick! Well you're the lead here, so it's really your call. Lol. Checking this thread again randomly after so much time of not made my day!
Soul Rip Alchemist
can you do one that could rip a person's soul from their body

just because it would be a cool thing to draw on my palm in sharpie or pen or somthing
Meissterus
Any possibility for something bringing balance, amplifying intelectual potential and strengthening will? But something simple in construction, without too many "ornaments". If you're not too busy, ofc smile.gif
techguy333
..... oh dont mind me.... just keeping the topic active by posting every once and awhile.... lol laugh.gif
Dantev8
Hey this is my first time on the forum if you are still monitoring this thread I was looking for rules or guidelines on making the circle myself but I am not that talented and it brought here I was hoping that you could male 2 transmutation circles these are what I would like if possible
1st- manipulating fire but also be able to manipulate earth (create things bridge weapons I consider metal earth so if that is different please try to incorporate that too stuff like that)
2nd- manipulate lightning and air (use it for jumping or something or propel the earth manipulated with the other circle again stuff like that)
If those are possible and you can do them thank you if not can you post back on the forum and tell me whats wrong with it again thank you but if you arent monitoring this forum thats ok and thank you again
taburde
Out of curiosity, could you make two? One for someone to put on an automail arm to make a panel into an arm blade (NOT Fullmetal), and one for general transmutation, such as on a glove?
Note: Would prefer them to be as simple as possible, in order to make them easier to draw again, but not necessary.
Dread the lightning
I've made a lightning transmutation circle but i'm unsure to weather or not it is completely correct to my preferences.

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...img=24170"]Lighting transmutation circle
Takahumy
can u make me one of ice and energy
Takahumy
would this work for an ice and water circle I made it last night
http://coolbrzl.deviantart.com/art/WP-0007...%253A1383518943
Darkblood Alchemist
Ooh, this seems interesting. If it's ok, could I perhaps request a darkness and energy circle?
Kindheart Alchemist
QUOTE (Nature Path Alchemist @ Mar 12 2011, 02:04 AM) *
Hi, I'm new here and i want to show the fanbase what i'm capable of. my profile picture shows one of my works, and i've also made one more. My profile one is seen here larger

it is for any form of basic elemental transmutation

second is a transmutation circle to use lightning

take a look and feel free to request one to make something else like customized fire or radioactivity circle, be imaginative and i can probably make something you'll like.
I can also provide explanations if you want as to how they work

EDIT: the more detailed the request, the more intricate i can make your circle, otherwise i can only make a circle basic for the element.

Do you think you might be able to commission a circle for me?

I'm looking for a circle that uses water and ingredients of choice to create herbal remedies, so kind of like an earth/water circle. Thanks so much, I totally understand if this doesn't work for you.
You seem great at this and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Kindheart
Alchemist
cricket354
Could a circle be commissioned that creates a high-pressure hollow sphere of air that collects moisture, boils it, freezes some of it, and keeps a temperature differential running to make wind inside of it, thus producing lightning, and then cannibalizes some of it to run the reaction, and creates a vacuum to the target to be used as an energy conduit for the remaining lightning?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.