Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma The Movie
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
Sycia
News from Japan~

=========================

Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Shanbara wo iku mono
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shambala

For those of you who can't wait for the official opening of the movie, here's special news for you! Starting from the 18th of December (Saturday), tickets for the movie will start being sold. With these tickets comes limited edition keyholders. You can chose either Edward and Alphonse Elric (picture), or Edward and Roy Mustang (picture). Please take note that these special keyholders are only available in limited amounts, so get them while stocks last!

Each ticket costs 1,300 yen for adults, and 800 yen for those below tertiary education.
Get them at the following theaters!

Note:
The movie will only be released in summer 2005.

=========================

Sources:
Official Fullmetal Alchemist website (Jpn) >> link
Official Fullmetal Alchemist mailing list (Jpn)
Official Fullmetal Alchemist movie website (Jpn) >> link
RolfKaese
Anyone in Japan able to buy me one and send it over to me? :>
Sycia
oo Gomenasai... I want them too. I'll ask my classmates if anyone has extras though~
RolfKaese
not for free of course, I will pay for it XD Just want these keyholders X3
Sycia
^^; I know. I'll ask me classmates either way. ^_^
Omakase Shimasu
*__* O my God, they're all adorable! Too bad I don't have any money... -__-

You're probably gonna get them all if you could, huh Rolfie? Although you're probably crying over the fact they don't have either Winry or Hawkeye. tongue.gif Which is a perfect intro for my question: why don't they have Winry and Hawkeye? ^?^ (<-- it's a question mark with wings, almost the Alchemic symbol/crest!)
RolfKaese
Because they suck. XP
Omakase Shimasu
Is this really Rolfie talking? Winry and Riza suck? o.o
RolfKaese
No, I mean't the firm who produces the keyholder x_X
Omakase Shimasu
Man, what a relief. biggrin.gif Rolfie's still Rolfie.

But that's not a compliment. tongue.gif I like them. Although they seem rather big for keyholders... biggrin.gif;;
Sycia
I think they're about the same size as the chibi figure I have...

That means, about 1 and a half inches in height? (Okay, maybe shorter for Ed... )
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif They're obviously trying very hard not to stray too far from their original character sketches, including height. He does seem smaller compared to Al and Roy. tongue.gif Cyute.
RolfKaese
pff... I want more winry stuff XD
Omakase Shimasu
You still have chloe who's nice enough to spend most of her free time catering to everyone's whim. biggrin.gif Poor girl. tongue.gif

And your Winry shrine! smile.gif Oh wait... you're talking about Winry merchandise.
RolfKaese
XP
well.. soooooooo~ much to do , but soooooooooooo~ less time >.<
I'm totally into school now... my final exams are running towards me @.@ (mid-january)

I will make 3 X's into my calendar after these whole SH*T is over!! I don't even have the time to hold my website up-to-date Q__Q
hagane_no_tokage
does anyone know what month the movie will be released? i'm planning a trip to tokyo in august 05, and if the movie will be out at that time, i would love to go see it with my imouto... if there are any further details, can someone please advise? sycia, if it is possible that your classmates are able to get another pair of extra tickets, i would love them as well (and the keychains, of course! XD), and i can send payment for them to you promptly if you let me know how much for two plus shipping would cost.
Sycia
hagane no tokage:

I'm not sure which month the movie will open (they only say summer), but I might be able to tell you after I go down to get tickets this Saturday. It might still be open in August, but if it does open early in summer, by then it might have stopped showing. As for my classmates er, unfortunately they all want the keychains too, so no go there...
devoted
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Nov 20 2004, 03:21 AM)
Anyone in Japan able to buy me one and send it over to me? :>

I'd like one as well, but i don't know anyone here. I'll gladly pay for it all...
blueices
I hope to see it as well, If I get into the Ishikawa program I'll be studying in Japan over the summer.
Then, I'll run to some theater with someone from my host family and have him/her help me understand it (bruhaha) blink.gif

Since tickets are being sold so early, does that mean that demand is such that I won't be able to get a ticket if I buy it once I hit Japanese soil??? If that's so, I'm gonna have to write some desperate emails to my family out there to buy tickets..lol
Sycia
Well I was 2nd person to get it down at my theatre. I guess it really depends on which part of Japan you're intending to get the tickets from. I've also heard rumors that the 2nd batch of tickets will start being sold in MArch, but I've got no solid evidence to confirm that~
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.