Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst Heart Breaks
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Alchemist-Mage
I'm makin this topic b/c I think that its better for people to talk about their heartaches than to keep it all inside. That just leads to depression

dry.gif O come on, I no everyone here isn't only 10-12 years old!

Don't worry, nobody will think less of you for speakin up wink.gif
Gashole
Yea, cause everyone wants to listen to puppy love stories. ph34r.gif
Quistis88
I don't know very many. But I do know some very horrible pick-up lines from this one time when my friends and I were discussing them. But those aren't break-up lines so I won't post them here.

Hmm . . . I haven't really had a "proper" break-up, as the only two times I ever really went out with someone, I was only in Grade 7, and that barely constitutes as a "real" relationship.

"It's not you, it's me." Just from the TV shows, you know? They ALWAYS say that. And everyone knows it's a lie. biggrin.gif
xrninja
i haven't been in true love before and i don't plan on dating until at least sophomore year of college. i think high school relationships are just plain stupid and that if you think you're in love then, you're just fooling yourself. of course there are always the exceptions, but i have met very few....but actually, my friend yuu-chan is having a long-distance relationship from california with his girlfriend at yale, and they're doing really well. so that makes me happy smile.gif
SailorSev
Amen, xrninja.

I'm a sophomore in college, and even though my dad won't let me date anyone until I graduate, I've never felt the urge to disobey and get a boyfriend anyway.

So, as you might have guessed, I don't know any breakup lines.

Keep searching, Alchemist-Mage
Carnal Malefactor
I wish I could even remember the details of my last 'serious' relationship...

Most women find me repulsive. dry.gif
Quistis88
Why do they find you repulsive, Bacon? unsure.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 30 2004, 06:48 AM)
Why do they find you repulsive, Bacon?  unsure.gif

Damned if I know. All I know is they don't come up and talk to me very often.

Probably because I don't give a rat's ass about my appearance most of the time.
Quistis88
But everyone talks to you here! biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Yah, who needs actual human contact when I can just chat on an anime board with girls who are on average 4-5 years too young for me? dry.gif

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now...
Quistis88
Awwwww. sad.gif Don't berate yourself so, it's not healthy. You're a great person no matter what.
hagane_no_tokage
bacon, if it makes you feel any better... once i had a guy i had been dating go to the trouble of making up a big fake story about going on a religious mission trip to africa for two years...rather than officially break up with me...i assume so he could cut it off in a more...immediate and permanent fashion? i guess he found it THAT bad to be seen with me. sad.gif

if you ask me, the fact that people who know you for what you *say* rather than what you *wear*, and have no earthly idea what you look like want to talk with you and be your friend means more than someone who can't see beyond an outward appearance. even if you never meet internet freinds in person, you know that they like you for who you are, and not how you look.

...providing you write/chat in your true personality and aren't like some spooky creepy 60-year-old pedophile internet stalker in a wifebeater.... wink.gif
SailorSev
why bacon, most of the kids are 14 or 15 which makes you about 20... I just turned 20 in October. *bats eyes coquettishly*

hmmm.... that wasn't very convincing was it? *shrug* oh well, I tried. Don't have much experience with flirting. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Awww, Bacon! You know Quisty-Sempai and I love you to bits!!! ^^...

Oh God... worst break-up lines... juss as Sempai said: "It's not you, it's me..." That's what my 1st ex told me... and he said that he wanted to be honest to me and said that he never really loved me the whole time we were steady... Lemme tell you, it took me a year and a half to recover... I'm the kind of who--unfortunately--loves with all her heart and then gets dismissed by the guy juss like that.... dry.gif

My last ex told me he wasn't good enough for me... he was a pl@yboi and screwed a different chik every Firday night in Yokohama. His friends thought I'd be the one to change him; temporarily, I did, but then, he prefered chiks who would take one-night-stands... pathetic...
Quistis88
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Nov 30 2004, 01:42 AM)
Oh God... worst break-up lines... juss as Sempai said: "It's not you, it's me..." That's what my 1st ex told me... and he said that he wanted to be honest to me and said that he never really loved me the whole time we were steady... Lemme tell you, it took me a year and a half to recover...

What a jerk, leading you on in such an unmanly manner. IDIOT. Oh, well, his loss. I suppose it's actually a good thing you two aren't together anymore. Morons like him are definitely not keepers. You deserve so much better.
Bling_bling_Angel
*weeps* Yeah, thanx, Sempai... *sniffles*...

It was pathetic how he asked me out on my 16th birthday, only cuz my friends said we were a wonderful couple... Damn, he asked me out of peer-pressure... dry.gif
SailorSev
Amen to that sister! Bling Bling, you seem like too nice a person to be stuck with such a dud.
Quistis88
QUOTE(SailorSev @ Nov 30 2004, 01:49 AM)
Amen to that sister!  Bling Bling, you seem like too nice a person to be stuck with such a dud.

That's right! mad.gif People who give in to that sort of peer pressure are wimps!
Bling_bling_Angel
dry.gif I kinda feel pathetic... I should seen it coming... but NoOoOoOooOo!!! X33333 Oh well, I couldn't give a rat's @ss about him now, or my last ex... *pulls out v0od0o dolls*
Quistis88
Angel does Voodoo? ohmy.gif Well, do you? Do you do Voodoo?

Sorry, couldn't resist. tongue.gif
SailorSev
*snickers*

hind sight is always 20/20 bling. don't worry about it. you survived. you learned some important lessons. you can use it to your advantage
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 30 2004, 01:05 AM)
Angel does       ?  ohmy.gif  Well, do you?  Do you do       ?

Sorry, couldn't resist.  tongue.gif

Na~? Do I what, Sempai? huh.gif

Aa, souka, souka... Yeah, Iunderstand where that's coming from...

And yeah; most of the guys are pretty wary of me now; they know how vindictive I can get... *takes out the ev!l pins...*
Quistis88
Yes. Even from my old experiences I have learned, and am more cunning than I used to be. There's no way I'll let something bad happen to me twice in the exact same way.
SailorSev
Good *smug*
Bling_bling_Angel
Yeah... dry.gif *vindictive look @ Bacon...* XDDDDD
SailorSev
*chuckles* Bacon can be a bit overzealous at times ^__^
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(SailorSev @ Nov 30 2004, 01:26 AM)
*chuckles* Bacon can be a bit overzealous at times ^__^

Yeah, at resisting me... laugh.gif
Quistis88
I was under the impression that he resists most of the advances thrown at him. biggrin.gif Or something.
SailorSev
uh oh... I smell competition!!
Quistis88
Really? Call me dense, but I don't. unsure.gif This is a sign that I need sleep. I shall have to go soon, kids. sad.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(SailorSev @ Nov 30 2004, 01:51 AM)
uh oh... I smell competition!!

laugh.gif One would think that; but we three--Bacon, Quisty, and myself--have a de facto "love-triangle" whether anyone accepts it or not...
Quistis88
It's because we're all just such loving people! biggrin.gif Spread the love!
DarkWater Alchemist
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Nov 30 2004, 12:02 AM)
Yah, who needs actual human contact when I can just chat on an anime board with girls who are on average 4-5 years too young for me? dry.gif

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now...

huh.gif You're only 2 years older than I am! Men who care too much about their looks are quite annoying. They mostly believe they look good, makes them overconfident. Yech.

I've never broken up - I've got some sort of long distance relation, though it's not very far... We see eachother once a week and we're doing fine for 1year and 8 months now smile.gif

ANY break up lines from soaps are crap. *slaps the scriptwriters*
Lady Battousai
DarkWater Alchemist, I wish you luck on your relationship in the future. Hopefully it will remain longer than 1 year and 8 months.
DarkWater Alchemist
Thank you! I'm sure it will smile.gif
SailorSev
wow, that's amazing darkwater, to maintain a relationship like that for so long. very impressive.

Keep up the good work ^__^
Gashole
QUOTE(DarkWater Alchemist @ Nov 30 2004, 06:34 AM)
Thank you!  I'm sure it will  smile.gif

I don't doubt. I think it's only in the United States where people don't even try to make their relationship works, thereby making break-ups and divorces way too common. If Romeo lived here today he probably would forget and move on.

But wait, Blingbling is in Japan.
SailorSev
I don't think it would be a problem for him, if he comes from a society where people take their commitments a little more seriously. America's problem is that we have an "I want it now" philosophy, and a "you give 50%, I give 50%" ideology.

Such things don't work unless both parties give 100%, think about the other person, and are willing to make sacrifices. We're so hung up on not "taking crap from anyone" and being independent that we forget our fundamentally social nature, which needs to work with other people to be fully satisfied.
Gashole
Yup, that's what I was trying to say. What happens to sacrifices and what's with the me-me-me mindset? rolleyes.gif
Alchemist-Mage
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 30 2004, 01:45 AM)
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Nov 30 2004, 01:42 AM)
Oh God... worst break-up lines... juss as Sempai said: "It's not you, it's me..." That's what my 1st ex told me... and he said that he wanted to be honest to me and said that he never really loved me the whole time we were steady... Lemme tell you, it took me a year and a half to recover...

What a jerk, leading you on in such an unmanly manner. IDIOT. Oh, well, his loss. I suppose it's actually a good thing you two aren't together anymore. Morons like him are definitely not keepers. You deserve so much better.

I agree with her, I'm a guy, but I would never do that to any girl, leading her on like that, its just rude, ungentlemanly, and just plain pig-headed! mad.gif
Alchemist-Mage
I don't care if it's illeagal to double post but I think maybe either Angel or Quistis should go for someone else....... cool.gif.......btw, the worst break-up line I've ever had was "You deserve someone better" or "You're too good for me".
Gashole
Hmm... I believe the worst break-up line ever is one never said.
Alchemist-Mage
QUOTE(Gashole @ Nov 30 2004, 11:05 AM)
Hmm... I believe the worst break-up line ever is one never said.

Too true, that leaves one with emptiness...... ph34r.gif ..........i hate it when girls do that to me.....
SailorSev
really? I'm not very familiar with female break up lines. I've never given one. ^__^
Alchemist-Mage
Have you ever had a boyfriend?
Ninie
I only broke up with a boyfriend once (I'm still young, alright? 15 is not old engouh too have many breaks up), but I said the classic "It was better when we were just friends..." We both recovered well, and we still speak to each other happy.gif So I never really had a heart break.
Blade42
That's good...I saw someone lose their boyfriend....and she wanted to hit him so hard...
Thievesvinegar
big duh blade.

Bacon, you seem to be recieving a lot of sympathy here.

But after reading four pages, it gets kinda boring. Don't you guys have soemthing more interesting?
Blade42
Hey, at least Ninie didn't wanna beat the crap outta her boyfriend. And I say the stupidest things incase you didn't notice already.
lol so what is this forum bout
worst heart breaks
thank fully i have not had any
and i plan not to get a relation ship until im rdy to make a comitment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.