Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is your Favourite State Alchemist?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Lightning Flame Alchemist
i like the Flame Alchemist best :3
A Pierrot's Aria
The Fullmetal Alchemist is my favourite. wink.gif

Edit: I voted on the poll! happy.gif
Luxuria-Cat
I like Ed...I also like Roy and Marcoh as well.
Armstrong is cool but I don't like him best.
Kimblee is interesting and a really well done character, but I don't know if I'd say favorite since I don't like him as a person.

( but what about the Silver Alchemist and FMAB's Freezing Alchemist?)
xUltimate_Shieldx
Roy hands down
Although I like Ed and Kimblee too
KimbleeWorshipper
Gotta love Kimblee! Red Lotus/Crimson Alchemist FTW biggrin.gif
EveningAlchemist
Roy for sure, but I gotta admit Basque Grand (in FMAB) and Kimblee have their epic moments!
Dark-Winds
Roy Mustang wink.gif

Though I do love Edward too lol
S.F. Thunder
I love me some Flame and Fullmetal, but Kimbley is still my favourite character. |D He is a terrible, horrible, disgusting man, but...I dunno. I have a special place in my heart for villains who are so well crafted, so undeniably evil, and all of that without need for extensive backstory or an angsty reason. Crimson! <3
Lightning Flame Alchemist
@tombow thanks a bunch :3

<You're very welcome! ^^ ~ T.>
jacksparrow589
Totally Roy. (I was one of those kids who took chemistry because fire is awesome. tongue.gif )
GhyZe
Of course, Roy Mustang biggrin.gif
But Kimblee and Ed are also cool!
Neurotripsy
Edward, by a long shot!
Envy's Lady
Kimblee. He's so sexy.

Ed is my 2nd choice.
FullMetalFist
I am going to have to go with Fullmetal. Roy Mustang is a close second, flames at the snap of his fingers, that is pretty bad arse.
PwnedByPineapple
It's so hard to choose between Ed, Roy, and Kimblee. Automail, fire, or epic insanity?

But I think I'm going to have to go with Ed. He's rockin' that automail arm, no doubt. tongue.gif
ElricAbuse
I voted Fullmetal! But Mustang and Kimblee are cool too...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.