Full Version: Instant Messaging & Social Networking Site Addresses
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Kokoro no Hana
ETA: Aug. 20, 2010 by Tombow

Our board now has a Twitter! biggrin.gif

FM-A Board on Twitter

-------------------

I installed AIM/AOL a few days ago and I only have two people on my buddylist, so I decided to make a thread about it!

If anyone wants more people on their buddylist then just post your ScreenName in here ^^

My ScreenName is Sanada Momen
SailorSev
Hello, my name is Pamela, and my screen name is TheQuetxalcoatl.

Don't hesitate to IM me. ^__^
Fullmetal Elric
ok we'll try again lol.. mine is ogibendogi33
dreamcatcher_alchemist
lol. I posted a thread for this a while ago, but I guess it got pushed back a lot. I have two aim names. one is Laurelindoria and the other is Kumari Shadow
Kokoro no Hana
ok we'll try again lol.. mine is ogibendogi33

We have to make it work!

lol. I posted a thread for this a while ago, but I guess it got pushed back a lot. I have two aim names. one is Laurelindoria and the other is Kumari Shadow

Why do you have two names?
dreamcatcher_alchemist
two names so I can use one when I want to hide from my parents, lol.
SailorSev
That reminds me; my other screenname is SailorSev and it's linked to thequetxalcoatl, but I very rarely use it.
Carnal Malefactor
PanSatyrosRising.

Please identify yourself immediately if/when you message me.
Ailuro
-PM to acquire sn-

Yes, I do use it for just about everything. xD
Queenozelight
I've added all of you!!!
I'm queenofzelight
(OMG!I didn't forget the 'f' for once!!!I'm a genius!)
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
My screen name is FrostyMinnyWeats! laugh.gif
Animeluva13
sorry if this is abit late but my S/N is Animeluva15(sound sorta like my forum name)
love_me_destroyer
mine is: timmay 33345
yay 4 me.
xrninja
it's in my profile thing. same as what bacon said, identify yourself immediately if/when you IM me.
Quistis88
In case anyone's too lazy to look at my profile or click that AIM thing underneath this post, I'm registered as LogophilicLexi on AIM.
Thievesvinegar
Odderthanever

It's annoying how they only allow 200 buddies. Why not msn?
xrninja
all of my friends use AIM, so i've never gotten MSN. and yeah, i have to keep on deleting people's screennames so i can add more people because of the 200 limit. well, i guess it keeps my buddylist a little less messy. am i the only freak out there that alphabetizes her buddylist? tongue.gif
Thievesvinegar
yep.
Ailuro
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 28 2004, 08:18 PM)
am i the only freak out there that alphabetizes her buddylist? tongue.gif

Nope. I alphabetize mine as well. I also organize them into categories so I know who I'm talking to: Da Gang, Buddies, Guildees, Other Guild, and Unconfirmed Identity. tongue.gif
Alchemist-Mage
Mine's zanthy0s, (thats a zero not an O)
xrninja
i have "buddies," "me," "fm-a.com forums," "family" (although my sister blocked me so it's rather pointless mellow.gif ), "big people" (friends in college and beyond), "small people" (people younger than me, AKA not seniors), "DA people" (deviantart), "CTY buds ~1~," and then 2 and 3 for the same thing. i may just combine the CTY one but it's mostly for nostalgia's sake. CTY was a summer program i went to for three years, Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth. basically you go to one of the CTY campuses, i went to Loyola Marymount University in LA for all three years, and take whatever ridiculously hard class you chose for three weeks. being surrounded by geniuses for a month did wonders to my self-esteem. dry.gif my friends can attest that i came back stupider each time.
Ailuro
What's the "me" category for? huh.gif
xrninja
basically so i can check my profile easily, i just have to right click. or for when i want to see how long i've been online.
Ailuro
Ah. That seems logical. ^^
I don't even have a profile. tongue.gif
xrninja
that i noticed. rolleyes.gif
Quistis88
I would alphabetize my IM lists, too.

If MSN didn't do it automatically.
hitokiri
you guys can reach me at parkymcblokblok, though please tell me who the hell you are as you IM me. i'm not on that much though but feel free to hit me up if you see me on.
Ailuro
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 28 2004, 09:39 PM)
that i noticed. rolleyes.gif

I was inspired to make a profile, so I did just now. biggrin.gif
Cloud28
yes finally someone posted this thread..my screen name is cloud282004
Zim87
i only have like 10 peoples AIMs. i mainly talk on MSN. i have around 20 IMs there.
mei_tenshi
Oh heck, why not...Mine's terrakaze. though when I sign onto AIM, I'm usually bored out of my mind, so feel free to play games with my mind...it probably needs some stimulation, anway.
Life to the Dead
my AIM's ardpatrenel224.
edsgirl
I don't really use aol that much, but mines is smaryrenee, my msn one is sunlilly99, I probably wont ever have the time to be on since I am working two jobs now! mad.gif Life sucks!
Zio
My AIM user name is Vash2115. I made it back when I was addicted to Trigun and I am too lazy to get a new one.

Now let me go over some guidelines since you now know my AIM username:
1. Once I say "Who are you?", you have 5 seconds to identify yourself from somewhere I go on the internet. If I consider you a random person who likes to bother people they have never heard of, I will block you. If I wanted a suirge of people bothering me and have no idea who I am, I would have kept Yahoo Messenger.
2. If you have something to ask, do it immediatly. If there is something important, I am not one to screw around. Only if there is no important business or it is complete, do I want to engage in small talk.
3. Do not invite me to big chat rooms. I hate those chat rooms. Too many people talking at once and before you get a word in edgewise, people have moved on to a new subject.

That's about it really.
ἀρχή
All my info is on the user info page

Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
Kawaii_Demon
Well I have two screennames KawaiiSamurai820 and Spaz82090 tongue.gif . IM me if you want I'm on Spaz82090 right now. smile.gif
lindzilu
this is cool, i added a whole bunch of names partially just to say that i have lots of people in my buddy list, but my screenname is laLeprachaun1818, feel free to im me anytime for anything.
Slash
Curse you people! I have YahooIM.

If anyone else does too, mine is the same as it is here: Slashrose1010
mei_tenshi
@slash: You can always switch. It's not that hard, and it's free! rolleyes.gif
Slashrose1010
It is hard for me. I have dial-up. Do you know how long it takes? *shivers*
Gashole
QUOTE(lindzilu @ Jan 17 2005, 03:04 PM)
this is cool, i added a whole bunch of names partially just to say that i have lots of people in my buddy list, but my screenname is laLeprachaun1818, feel free to im me anytime for anything.

This is somewhat sad.

@Slash: I had dial-up once and it wasn't that bad. You don't even have to d/l. Just register and use AIM express.
ἀρχή
I'll never forget when some random people added me to their MSN. I don't bother even using IM much, but when I do, I'll block them if I don't know who they are right away.
Gashole
AIM doesn't tell you when someone adds you, though. It can be a plus.
Tokyogirl91
Aim= Kuro2010
ἀρχή
I'd try another, but I really don't care to chat with anyone here or on any other message board often. I like to control when I'm viewable or not. MSN lets me do that now and I don't really care if people aren't on MSN - I probably don't want to chat with you anyway tongue.gif

I'm an online recluse
LordGohan
AIM-LordGohan2500
msn-lordgohan@gmail.com

o,and if u want a gmail invite pm me and youl get one!
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Gashole @ Jan 17 2005, 03:38 PM)
@Slash: I had dial-up once and it wasn't that bad. You don't even have to d/l. Just register and use AIM express.

It would approximately take 45-50 mins. I think. *Sigh* I guess I might get off my lazy ass and d/l it. I don't even talk to anyone on Yahoo lol

I don't like AIM express. I like having all the benefits of having AIM.
mei_tenshi
Then...get AIM?

It's really not so bad downloading it, even with dial-up. Just do it during the 45-50 minutes that you sleep. biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
^Mei: Nope, I always listen to music during long download sessions. Also, when I chat here smile.gif
Hate Me Creator
Just do it. it'll be worth it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.