Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Envy In Search of Ed
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Envy Invidus
I'm an Envy role-player looked for an Ed (and possibly others) to RP with and have some fun. Some forewarning, I would like it to eventually head into Envy running around with Ed and Al and all the lunacy that might involve. So if anyone is interested, please let me know.
Lunar_Crescent_45
Hey, i could play Edo-Kun if you want i love to roleplay so i don't mind
Nature Path Alchemist
I'm relatively new but have been doing really well. I can do a great Ed, Alphonse, and a few other canon characters. I'd be interested in playing a canon for the first time, but I am very familiar with the characters, so could follow the persona well.
Envy Invidus
QUOTE (Lunar_Crescent_45 @ Mar 31 2011, 07:21 PM) *
Hey, i could play Edo-Kun if you want i love to roleplay so i don't mind

Sounds awesome. happy.gif Thanks for answering my request, I appreciate it.

QUOTE (Nature Path Alchemist @ Apr 1 2011, 04:42 AM) *
I'm relatively new but have been doing really well. I can do a great Ed, Alphonse, and a few other canon characters. I'd be interested in playing a canon for the first time, but I am very familiar with the characters, so could follow the persona well.

Also, awesome. I think we've got an Ed, but anybody else is up for grabs. happy.gif I look forward to RPing with you.
Lunar_Crescent_45
Yay im Edo-Kun *snicker* im gonna roleplay the best ever (O.O i made no sense there)
Envy Invidus
QUOTE (Lunar_Crescent_45 @ Apr 1 2011, 05:16 PM) *
Yay im Edo-Kun *snicker* im gonna roleplay the best ever (O.O i made no sense there)

lol I don't know, I think that made perfect sense. All the three of us have to do is come up with more of a plot. (Though I do have a vague idea.)
Nature Path Alchemist
Do we want to use the manga/brotherhood story or Anime story? I have ideas for both.
Envy Invidus
QUOTE (Nature Path Alchemist @ Apr 3 2011, 05:24 AM) *
Do we want to use the manga/brotherhood story or Anime story? I have ideas for both.

I admit that I'm leaning a bit more toward the first anime simply because I've seen very little of the manga and nothing of Brotherhood.
Nature Path Alchemist
QUOTE (Envy Invidus @ Apr 5 2011, 02:59 AM) *
I admit that I'm leaning a bit more toward the first anime simply because I've seen very little of the manga and nothing of Brotherhood.

fair enough, do we want to go from the end (of the movie), middle of thes series, or what?
EdokunEdo
Ill join in this roleplay then, ill do info later
If you do after movie envy is dead >.>
Nature Path Alchemist
people still perform human transmutation, and there were philosophers stones still in the world, couldn't the soul theoretically come back to a new body, and with it, the powers, allowing the same form to be assumed,while the true form would be different?
just saying if we wanted to try something like that, it would give us a bit more freedom with the events that happen.
Envy Invidus
QUOTE (Nature Path Alchemist @ Apr 6 2011, 11:50 PM) *
people still perform human transmutation, and there were philosophers stones still in the world, couldn't the soul theoretically come back to a new body, and with it, the powers, allowing the same form to be assumed,while the true form would be different?
just saying if we wanted to try something like that, it would give us a bit more freedom with the events that happen.

That's a very good point. I'm of the mind that Envy is pretty durable (not to mention stubborn). If we were to do after the movie, I'm thinking that the transmutation might have been slightly flawed, leaving part of him still intact and able to pull himself out into the world provided he has enough time and an opportunity to do so.

However I'm leaning more toward either during the series or just before the movie, making the ending different. I have it in my mind that 1) Envy hates taking orders and working for Dante (or more accurately hates taking orders from anyone) and as such would do just about anything to get away from her if given a chance; 2) if he survived while Dante died, while that might technically free him, he'd still need to rely on an alchemist to make the red stones (or a substitute that is equally effective).

Either way, I'm sure we can figure something out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.