Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nastiest thing you've ever found in your food.
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Envy's Lady
I'd say the nastiest thing for me was when they did not cook the food properly in a soup I ordered at a food court and the soup was full of blood oozing from the beef put into it! It was so gross that I felt ill after I saw it, actually cried, and couldn't eat anything for a while after.

I've found hairs in my food before too which is gross but it wasn't as disturbing as that uncooked meat.

I'm actually not disturbed by finding hair in my food if I know where it came from. If it came from a family member I just pick it out and don't care at all. When it's a random person's hair though I find it nastier.
A Pierrot's Aria
I remember getting some chicken nuggets from McDonalds and there was something on one of them that looked suspiciously like snot. sick01.gif

A few weeks ago I went to a chippy and there was something plastic in the food that I ended up biting down on and it hurt like hell. laugh.gif
Envy's Lady
QUOTE (A Pierrot's Aria @ Dec 31 2010, 04:34 PM) *
I remember getting some chicken nuggets from McDonalds and there was something on one of them that looked suspiciously like snot. sick01.gif

A few weeks ago I went to a chippy and there was something plastic in the food that I ended up biting down on and it hurt like hell. laugh.gif

I remember getting chicken nuggets from McDonald's once as a kid and there were bits of bone inside them. It was grinded up and really gross.

I avoid McDonald's like the plague for years now.
StormGoddess
Hmmm something gross...

This was told by my college friend and happened when she was still in high school. Her classmate bought this chocolate drink (which was in a small carton) and drank it. Then, she realized she had already sipped everything in it, but the carton still felt heavy. So she cut the box and saw what was inside: a dead mouse. And the fact that she drank every drop made it even more gross. who-let-rip.png
Chiyo
Going to move this topic to Spam Central as I can image people will be wanting to get chatty about each others results, the more disgusting the better I imagine.

Worst I personally have suffered is finding a roasted spine in my KFC. Apparently Leatherface was cutting up the meat that day.
Envy's Lady
QUOTE (StormGoddess @ Jan 1 2011, 07:37 AM) *
Hmmm something gross...

This was told by my college friend and happened when she was still in high school. Her classmate bought this chocolate drink (which was in a small carton) and drank it. Then, she realized she had already sipped everything in it, but the carton still felt heavy. So she cut the box and saw what was inside: a dead mouse. And the fact that she drank every drop made it even more gross. who-let-rip.png

Oh geez. That is really really nasty. Did she get sick?
The Stubborn Alchemist
A. Spider. In. My. Corn. Flakes... -_- I never hated spiders until the day I actually had to remove spider legs from between my teeth.
Since then I run away screaming when I see spiders (I don't kill them though, just put them outside ^^) AND I often check my food first! Neurotic? Maybe, but I don't want to end up drinking mice xp
ScarMySoul
@ Chiyo laugh.gif Leatherface....

I think the grossest thing I ever found in my food was a beetle in a salad... I almost puked, when I saw it I was like dude I didn't order olives... guess it wasn't an olive mellow.gif

That One Dude
Something that looked suspiciously like a genital hair in a sandwich.

*shudder*
MaiShadowAlchemist
Today a cockroach came out of my friend's food....*cringes* All the people in the cafeteria literally looked at their food and pushed it aside...and the teachers kept trying to make everybody belive it all was the product of more than 10-people's imagination XDXD
Nature Path Alchemist
Edward elric would say milk lol XD
anyway i would say it would be when i went to a restaurant and a bleached white bone showed up in my soup. turns out it was a pork bone to flavour the stock that made it into my bowl on accident.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.