Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA:Brotherhood English dubbed episodes on AdultSwim
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Anime
Hyperthia
*emerges from shadows*
Whoa, I haven't posted on the forums in ages. O.O

Er... I have a question (I dunno if this is the correct place to ask...). Does anyone know how long Adult Swim has put FMA: B on hiatus for? It's been a few months since they've aired any new episodes.
Tombow
QUOTE (Hyperthia @ Nov 6 2010, 11:11 PM) *
...Does anyone know how long Adult Swim has put FMA: B on hiatus for?

@Hyperthia - Welcome back! And, yes, this is the right place for the question (or on Where to watch FMA:B episodes thread would be fine also ^^). ...but, we don't know the answer yet. So far no news about the end of hiatus for dubbed episodes of FMA:Brotherhood on AdultSwim. *sighs* sad.gif

According to the AdultSwim TV schedule that was last revised on Oct. 20, 2010, we're getting episodes 25 & 26 on late night Nov. 26 Sat (early Sunday morning of Nov. 27) and then the following week, on Sat. Dec. 4 late night (early Sunday morning of Dec. 5) the schedule says they will air FMA: Brotherhood episodes 1 & 2.

I'm hoping that by then there would be another schedule changes and they will (hopefully) start airing the rest of dubbed episodes. unsure.gif
Hyperthia
Thanks for answering, Tombow! And BUMMER! I wonder what's up... sad.gif
Vlyse
I'm not sold on Adult Swim's schedule, as it also said for the premiere back in February simply "Fullmetal Alchemist".

Wait and see I guess.
~Puppet Alphonse~
Hey, does anyone know when they'll start airing season 3 on Adult Swim? They've already done a run-through of the re-runs and they're starting another run-through. If they're already up to episode 58 with recording what's taking so long? I doubt it has to do with the DVD release because the season 2 DVD released after they already aired.
Tombow
@~Puppet Alphonse~ - Unfortunately, so far we don't know when we'd start seeing the remaining officially dubbed English FMA:B episodes on AdultSwim. I was hoping that after finishing the repeats of eps 1 ~ 26 (again xp) there, we may see new episodes in this December, but so far no such luck, and at this point I also do not think it has to do with the DVD release schedule, and we really don't know what's going on and why the hold-up of airing of newer dubbed episodes on AdultSwim.
If I remember correctly, it's true that AdultSwim initially announced that they would "air 26 episodes of FMA:B," but that's what they initially said for FMA-1 also, and of course they aired the complete FMA-1 series, and I hope they would do the same for FMA:B as well. I know some of us periodically check AdultSwim and other sites for news and info, and I hope we'll hear some good news sometime soon.
~Puppet Alphonse~
QUOTE (Tombow @ Dec 12 2010, 03:35 PM) *
If I remember correctly, it's true that AdultSwim initially announced that they would "air 26 episodes of FMA:B,"

What?! That's ridiculous. Why would they agree to doing that? Why start airing a show that they didn't intend of seeing it through to being aired to the end? I hope this isn't the case. I hope they air it all like they did with the first series and they were just being stupid. It wouldn't be fair if they didn't. Plus, they'd be letting down alot of people that actually follow the storyline and want to know what happens beyond episode 26 (and that are also too lazy to watch the episodes online or read the manga).
Tombow
QUOTE (~Puppet Alphonse~ @ Dec 12 2010, 11:09 PM) *
If I remember correctly, it's true that AdultSwim initially announced that they would "air 26 episodes of FMA:B,"

What?! That's ridiculous. Why would they agree to doing that? Why start airing a show that they didn't intend of seeing it through to being aired to the end? I hope this isn't the case. I hope they air it all like they did with the first series and they were just being stupid. It wouldn't be fair if they didn't. Plus, they'd be letting down alot of people that actually follow the storyline and want to know what happens beyond episode 26 (and that are also too lazy to watch the episodes online or read the manga).

@~Puppet Alphonse~ - Uh... let's all calm down a bit, shall we?. biggrin.gif About that "26 episodes".. all we know is that at that time AdultSwim said they would air the first set of 26 episodes which was what was would be AVAILABLE AT THAT TIME as the first season of FMA:B, as I think the next set of customary 26 episodes or so (ep 27 through the end...although it turned out FMA:B has 64 episodes in total ^^) weren't even completed in the production then (or something like that *) and for that matter, we weren't even sure how many episodes FMA:B would be in total for a while. (* ..I'm posting this with my vague memories, and I'm not 100 % sure on factual details. Please don't sue me if I'm wrong. ^^)

Anyway, since we don't have reliable info on AdultSwim's intentions at the moment, I think if we'd start making our guesses on their intentions and then getting overly excited, pissed, etc. based on our "guess" and start throwing some name-calling, or stuff like that that would be rather "premature" and counter-productive way of going about this, IMO. tongue.gif

As I said, we have been checking the various sites for more info, and hopefully we'll know more about this sometime soon.
Till then, we ask everyone to be patient, or if anyone would like to help us out, then please go on the Web and keep checking around the related sites for possible more information from RELIABLE sources (please do not post rumors, or hearsays with no source info. ^^)
Thank you. smile.gif

<We may move related posts with this subject on this thread to Where to Watch FAM:B episodes thread, or FMA:B Q&A thread since we already have this discussion there, or some other appropriate thread later. smile.gif >
~Puppet Alphonse~
QUOTE (Tombow @ Dec 12 2010, 10:03 PM) *
QUOTE (~Puppet Alphonse~ @ Dec 12 2010, 11:09 PM) *

@~Puppet Alphonse~ -
Anyway, since we don't have reliable info on AdultSwim's intentions at the moment, I think if we'd start making our guesses on their intentions and then getting overly excited, pissed, etc. based on our "guess" and start throwing some name-calling, or stuff like that that would be rather "premature" and counter-productive way of going about this, IMO. tongue.gif

Oh, sorry. I'm not pissed at all. Just stating my opinion on a hypethetical siguation. Sorry if it came across that way. XD (I also sort of have a slight prejudice against Adult Swim for certian reasons. Ahaha)
Thanks for your help, though. smile.gif
hawkflame
(hope this is the right thread)

Big news!

According to the Adult Swim online schedule, new episodes of Brotherhood will begin airing on Saturday, January 8 at 1 AM!

http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/onair.html

Finally!
A Pierrot's Aria
Brilliant!! Although a lot may have the DVD by then, still, it's good for me because I have to wait a while for mine. laugh.gif
Tombow
^ That's awesome!! Thank you, hawkflame for bringing the news!! happy.gif

....If I remember correctly, the similar thing happened with FMA-1 anime also on AdultSwim... I vaguely remember waiting for the next season of English dubbed episodes for FMA-1 anime after the repeat airing of the last episode of the seson 1 of FMA-1 on AdultSwim, then for the following next several weeks they went back to episode 1 of FMA-1 and kept showing the repeats from season 1 before they finally switched and started showing the new episodes of FMA-1 from season 2, I think ..although I might be wrong and I got it mixed up with some other anime XDD (anyway, hence, I've been kind of, sort of, expecting something like that might happen also with FMA:B. ^^)
~Puppet Alphonse~
Hooray!! Thanks hawkflame. smile.gif
Lunar_Crescent_45
i have watched it all but i wont spoil it (I HATE SPOLIERS)
RaphieL

WAIT. 5 AM?! Aww damn it adult swim.
Tombow
<Program Note>

Made a separate discussion thread for this topic. smile.gif
hawkflame
QUOTE (RaphieL @ Dec 18 2010, 01:25 AM) *

WAIT. 5 AM?! Aww damn it adult swim.

That's the re-airing. The actual episodes premiere at 1AM and re-run at 5.
RaphieL
That's the re-airing. The actual episodes premiere at 1AM and re-run at 5.

Ohh. ohmy.gif hehe. I feel kinda stupid now.
Tombow
Reminder!! New English dubbed FMA:B episode (ep 27) tonight (late Sat night/early Sun morning), 1 am U.S. Easter Time!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.