(Didn't see any threads based on this anime, so I hope this is okay. WARNING: THERE MAY BE SPOILERS IN THE FUTURE SO BE CAUTIOUS WHEN READING THIS THREAD! My post has no spoilers, so don't worry.)

Gurren Lagann. Great anime, awesome characters, didn't see a thread on this anime so thought I'd make one myself. biggrin.gif Discuss what you like / don't like about the show, favorite / least favorite characters, ask questions get answers!

(Please keep this thread within the forum rules! No bashing, spoilers without tags, etc.)

Here is a brief description of the series for those of you who haven't heard of or seen the anime yet:

"In the future, mankind has been reduced to living underground, establishing villages beneath the surface. Contact between other villages or the surface is non-existent, and because of constant earthquakes, the villages has to expand deeper underground. This is a task left to special people known as "diggers".

Simon is a 14 year-old digger, an orphaned boy who is employed by the elders of his underground village. When he rescues another orphan named Kamina, he discovers a special key that gives him access to a robot that enables him to reach the surface which just happens to be inhabited by mutants bent on wiping out all of humanity!"

It's a great show, definitely give it a try if you have not seen it, but if you have, let the discussions begin!

<*cough* Closed because we already have Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann thread. You can find Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann discussion thread, and other anime series discussion threads in our Anime series discussion threads sub-forum. smile.gif ~ Board staff>