Very Merry & Festive Holiday FMA Fanart Contest
Rules and Guidelines:
1. Fan art must be from any FullMetal Alchemist series, whether it be from FMA manga, FMA:Brotherhood anme or FMA1 anime with a Winter Holiday or Seasonally Festive theme!
2. NO SPOILERS! Even though the manga and anime have ended, there is still a light spoiler ban on the forums. If you have a question regarding your art submission that you feel might be a spoiler, send a pm to ScarMySoul.
3. Art can be of your own style or that of Arakawa!
*Cosplay images are not permitted as a fan art submission*
4. The medium used is your choice, whether it be Black & White or colored, hand drawn or digitally created, etc., but MUST be your own creation.
5. Please submit your entry by: (NOTE: You can also read Tombow's post here on "how to upload the image to the Gallery to enter the contest." ^^)
a) posting your piece on this thread. Please do NOT use the the link to your art page on art account site such as DeviantArt. You MUST post ACTUAL art file of your entering fanart.
b ) artwork will be divided up into three categories: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. That way the contest is fair to all forms of art and not biased. When you submit your piece to the thread, please place underneath what category you feel your art should be in. Example: “Ed and Al building a Snowman” ~ Beginner
c) c) Member also has to upload the entry image file to the relevant subsection of the contest section in our Gallery
*Art pieces are subject to category changes by moderators to better suit fairness*
6. Once art pieces have been posted on this thread, they will be updated on the first post of the thread so that people can see all the entries without having to go through ALL of the pages... The pieces will be in link form using the name of the member who has created the piece. Your uploaded fanart to the Gallery will not show up immediately, but they will be displayed when the next time Gallery moderator comes around.
7. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER MEMBER!!
8. Once your entry is submitted, you are not permitted to change or enhance your work in anyway. This is stressed so that judging will be fair.
!!CONTEST WILL OPEN DECEMBER 1ST 2010 AND END JANUARY 7TH 2011!!
After the closing of the contest, we we will conduct a brief poll (votes will be open to all members) to narrow down the field, then the board will choose winners among those.
There will be ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER from each category, with FOUR RUNNERS UP.
After the thread is closed and the voting is finalized by the members, a prize list will be announced. The reason the prizes will remain hidden, is not only to provide an air or mystery to the winners, but will make it easier for the contest undertakings to remain fair and balanced.
1. Winter Fun ~ Michiyo-
2. A Quiet Ghost of Christmas Past ~ mellulah
3. Happy FMA Year ~ The Stubborn Alchemist
1. Christmas in Resembool ~ A Pierrot's Aria
2. Merry Christmas FullMetal Mistletoe ~ JarenLoach