Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA RP - The beginning of a Journey
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
EdokunEdo
Rai danced around with lunar in their neko mimi. "Nyan Nyan" She shouted as she danced. She stopped briefly to look at Nathans schematics, then continued to dance. "The build seems to be very complex yet simple, may i suggest the Rockbell automail service, they did Ed's automail" She said, between Nyan Nyans. "So, gonna take me up on that battle?" She asked, still dancing like a cat.
(Edit - Im considering bringing in a new RP character into this, anyone agree or disagree?)
kaname64
I crack my neck and left da room "i had been trianing for years, if he thinks he can fight and win he is wrong" i said to my self.
EdokunEdo
Rai turned to see Shane Leaving. "Where you off to?" She called. She ran after him when she saw a girl ahead of her. She ran ahead, past shane and up to the girl. She seemed to have a conversation with her before coaxing her out to the group. "This is Jasui" Rai said as she pointed To Her friend. Jasui Looked identical to Rai except With a black dress. "Hey All" Jasui Said as she waved a little. Rai whacked some Kitty ears onto Jasui. they both smiled and their ears twitched. "Have you all tried for the exam?" Jasui asked, ignoring everyone staring at her. Rai nodded and showed her the piece of paper. "This requires a celebration" Jasui said as she pointed her fingers to the sky. Fireworks shot out of her fingers and exploded in the sky. Rai began to join in. "Come on! Its fun!" They said in sync, trying to get the others to make fireworks
kaname64
I waled outside and headed to get my automail upgraded. "i still must keep my element under control so after I'm done upgrading i will train" i said under my breath.
EdokunEdo
Jasui turned to Shane as he left. "Hey! Come back afterwards" "We can celebrate Passing exams" Said Rai as she finished Jasui's Sentence, Fireworks stopping. Rai wrote on a piece of paper and stuck it into her knife before throwing it towards Shane, it landed on a wall near him. "Nace shot" Jasui said happily
Nature Path Alchemist
(Sorry, I have had the internet down for a while, I'm back now! Quick recap: My character is Reuel Reid and has just been following around the main group such as Lunar and Rai)
"Are we forgetting who showed you exams in the first place?" I said with a gleeful and mischievous expression, beaming mildly to myself. Despite the celebrations I felt like taking some of the glory, I had taken the test firsthand and had simply been told that my skills 'were not fit for military purposes', even though it meant I failed. Being my cheery self in light of the situation I continued to attempt to draw attention to myself.
EdokunEdo
Rai turned to Reuel and smiled, Throwing him a piece of paper. "Its a Victory And Fail Party" Rai said. "We're paying for dinner tonight" Jasui added. Rai thought for a while while Reuel read the paper, She looked at Jasui and they both ran for Reuel. "Fireworks!" They shouted as they grabbed Reuel's Arms and pointed them to the sky, fireworks began to occur as they had for Rai and Jasui. "Hey Jasui, I hear the exam is going to continue for 2 weeks" Rai said loudly. "Why yes Rai, I might study for it" Jasui replied loudly. They obviously meant it for Reuel but were badly disguising it.
xScarlet
(What cities are everyone in??)
---
Leeta
Roamed around...
kaname64
I took the letter and left to the woods to train, i made sure no one was around and took two guns out, and started blasting bolt after bolt of lightning into the sky making it look like fireworks "i must mastered my element" i said under my breath.
EdokunEdo
(Xscarlet Me, Naturepath, mojave and lunar crescent are in central, kaname has left the city to the woods)
Rai and Jasui waved good bye to the group for a little while to go to central library to study alchemy. They reached the site of Central library to find it burned and broken. Jasui ran back to Roy. "Mr Mustang! The library has been burnt down!" She shouted as she dragged Mustang. "Ed! Al! Come help!" She called to the brothers.
(Btw we need a Ed and a Al for this rp)
xScarlet
Leeta
I eventually ended up in central. "Well... Been awhile since I came 'cross this old place." I said to myself with a smile. I walked around, looking at all the buildings.
kaname64
I leaned on tree, tired from training, i breath heavily "my training would be better if i had a sparring partner" i said to myself. I slid down the tree and rested.
EdokunEdo
Jasui turned left, away from the others. "Hey! Where you going?" Rai called out as she stopped running to the burnt library. "Iv gotta have some... Training" Jasui replied with a smirk. Rai knew exactly what she meant and gave an approving nod. Jasui ran off towards the forest where Shane had gone to. "Keep up!" She called to the others following her to the burnt out husk of the library.

(I dont know if this board wil survive :/ )
kaname64
I shut my eyes and rested against the tree "I wounder what the others are doing" i said to my self as i rest "maybe after i help them I'll find a my own road and start my journeying".

(i hope it does :{ )
EdokunEdo
Jasui walked into the forest with courage in every step, she knew every part of this forest off by heart. she looked up to see sparks flying and silently made her way towards the location. "Hello Shane" She said as she came into view from behind the trees.
kaname64
Looks up from where I'm siting "oh hi Jasui, wat are u doing out here?" I stood and wiped the dirt off me and looked at her softly.
EdokunEdo
Jasui looked at Shane "I saw your alchemy from town, you got a good technique" She said as she plonked herself onto the ground in an awkward but graceful way. "The way you aim that gun is good and your technique is good also but you should practice quickfiring" She said as she flung some throwing knives into a tree across from her, making a smiling face. "Practice speed and presicion and youll be a good alchemist." She said as she pressed her hands to the floor and alchemised her knives back to her, catching them with ease.
kaname64
"hmmmm your right, buts its not just that, what I need is a sparing partner but the problem is I do not want to harm them" I said softly and sat back down. "I can get everything down but i can't master moving targets"
EdokunEdo
Rai fiddled with the ends of her hair. "Aim away" She said as she stood up and began to walk around, taunting shane. "You need to learn to work under pressure, people may induce you into blind rage and that is where we should start, If you can shoot in blind rage you can soot in general." She said before launching her knives around Shane with all the expertise she possesed.
kaname64
I dodge the knifes quickly, and try's not to take out my guns "I can't just shoot away..." dodge another knife that's comes close to my face. "if i start shooting it could reach the town and cause problems, that's why i shot them in the sky".
EdokunEdo
"I can neutralise your alchemy" Rai said as she stood still. "Oh! And yeah me and Jasui swapped dresses" (Totally spaced out that i wrote Rai in) Rai said as she alchemised her knives back. "Now Shane, take a shot and lets see that alchemy in action" She said with a grin
kaname64
"fine" I clapped my hand and pulled my guns out, then aimed them at Rai. "Are you ready for this" i pulled the trigger and a blast of lighting came right at her.
EdokunEdo
Rai flung her knife forward into the ball of lighting. It neutalised it with a small explosion and the knife fell to the floor. Rai drew more knives out of her pockets and held then tightly in her hands. She threw then next to Shanes head, within a millimetre of his skin. "Good effort, I can see potential in you" She said as she pulled out more knives. "Ill let you in on a trade secret, My knives arent limitless, im just realchemising those knives i threw at you back to me" Shane said as she pointed to the knives in the tree disappearing and reappearing in her pockets.
kaname64
"fine but give a good challenge ok" i jumped in the air and fires at her with all i got. I then start twisting gaining speed then fires more and more shots at her.
EdokunEdo
Rai threw her knives with deadly accuracy, she hit every ball of lightning with ease. She missed one and it crashed into her, throwing her backwards. She landed on her feet with ease. "Good shot" She said grinning. She threw more knives which came into close to Shane. "I can try to land a few if you want" She said as she pulled out more.
kaname64
"I don't mind just fight me" I rolled on the ground and one of the knife cuts above my eye making me bleed a little. "If you don't fight like ur gonna kill me then i won't be able to go all out" I said stopping next to a tree.
EdokunEdo
"If i fight like im going to kill you i might" Rai replied, Throwing more knives closer to Shane. She kept throwing her knives closer and in more speed. Rai deflected more of Shanes lightning and drew more knives.
kaname64
I run around her, switch the gun upside down ,and fire more faster. The lighting feel more stronger with every shot i fire, "when i shoot like this my shots are more accurate" a few of my shots flew by her face.
EdokunEdo
Rai swung around. "And serious mode in 3...2...1... Go" As she said that she swung knives directly at Shanes legs and arms, Hoping to land a shot. She threw one knife skillfully and hit him in the foot. "You Ok?" She asked as she readied more knives to combat with if shane wasnt badly injured. She slowly walked forward, knives in hand to see Shanes wound.
kaname64
I take the blade out "I'm fine, you only hit my automail so its no big deal". I picked up the knife and handed it back to her "here this is yours, so what do you think of my guns?"
EdokunEdo
Rai took the knife back, still studying Shane to see if he would launch back into battle. "Your gun work is very impressive, almost hit me a few times, good job" she said smiling and putting her knives away. "Never hold back against a real opponent, see a moment of weakness and they may take it" she continued as she brushed dirt off of her dress.
kaname64
"Note taken" I sat down and rested my head against the tree, "do u mind if i ask something, Rai." I checked my automail legs and left arm for any damaged, then looked at Rai.
EdokunEdo
Rai sat herself down awkwardly. "Sure, i dont mind" She replied ad she tried to move into a more comfortable position where she wouldnt sit on her knives. "Stupid knives..." She muttered as she wriggled around.

(We needs more peoples :/ Everyone else dissapeared and i Left Jasui in town with everyone and some fires, should we leave them to their own devices >:D)
kaname64
(hahahaha idk X3)

"Well i wanted to ask, what was your reason to become an alchemist, u don't have to answer if u don't want too." I take my guns out and start cleaning them so they won't rust up and get broken joints.
EdokunEdo
Rai thought to herself about how to answer this question, ignoring the explosions coming from town. "I became an alchemist to repay... a debt, i guess you could say." She thought hard about the words she used. "I feel that as I'v travelled iv borrowed so much from people and that I needed to pay it back in a way, so I became an alchemist so I could use my alchemy to help others" She said as more explosions could be heard from town. "And that, let it sort itself out" She said, ignoring the fires coming from town.

(ZOMG! Jasui was left in town for too long XD She got match happy)
kaname64
"Ah, ok, the reason i join was cause i had to punishes my self for wat i did....so im joining to help others too" i said looking at my automails with a long sigh. "i have an unforgettable past that scared my body and mind" i said to myself remembering my family screaming.
EdokunEdo
Rai looked at Shane. "Its interesting, Its taboo, yet so many have done it" She said as she relaxed on the floor. "We're supposed to let life flow on yet we try with all our foolish might to change the inevitable, We humans really are stupid" She finished as she stared up at the flawless sky, sun shining beautifully. "All we can do is meddle and hope for the best" She added as she shifted her glance to Shane. She started to doodle some transmutation circles in the ground. She activated them and managed to create some bells on a bracelet. there were 3 bells on each bracelet. She put them on and shook them with a satisfied look on her face.
kaname64
"Ya that's true" I stared at my hand and legs then looked at what Rai had made. "What that u made there" I said starring at the bells with a soft gaze.
EdokunEdo
Rai looked at Shane then back to the bells. "Just some bells, Iv always thought they sounded nice" She said as she stared to shake them. She stared intently at the bells like a cat to catnip, she was mesmerised by them. She suddenly snapped out when she decided to make some anklets of the same sort. She put them on and stood up awkwardly when her lucky charm fell out of her pocket. she bent down to pick it up and showed it to Shane. "Its that statue i made earlier with all of us in it" She said as she pointed it Toward Shane so he could see.
kaname64
I looked at the statue "hehe that's nice, hmmm what was the reason you made it Rai." I stared at everyone on the statue and then looked at me seeing every detail on it.
EdokunEdo
Rai looked at the statue. "No real reason, Just something I consider lucky, having people around you can make you feel like you're on top of the world" She said as she went back to fiddling with the bells. Sme made more bells and by the time she was done, there was a giant hole where the circle had been. She took the bells and tied them onto the ends of her hair, beoming a big dangly bell chime. She stood up and the bells rang in perfect sync.
kaname64
"heheheh that's good to know, it is good to have friends around u, it makes u stronger and it also makes it feel like your safe" i watches Rai play with the bells. I remember my friends I left behind when i left home.
EdokunEdo
Rai briefly stopped playing with her bells. "Shall we go back to town with the others?" She asked before returning to her kitty like obsession with the bells. The bells had a calming effect on Rai and made her more child like.
kaname64
"Ya lets go, im done with my training for now" I stood up and brushed the dirt off my clothes. "let return to the others, they must be lonely without us hehehe."
EdokunEdo
Rai stood up, bells jingling in her hair and from her wrists and ankles. She turned to shane and beckoned him as she skipped towards the exit, All bells ringing in sync as if there was only one bell. "I wonder if theyre all still in town or if they left?" She said as she contined to skip.
kaname64
Follow behind Rai while looking around "who knows what they are doing, they could be doing both" I said in a calm voice listening to the bells jingle. "Hmmmm I wounder whats gonna happen when we get to town."

(how we gona keep the story going if the others aren't here?)
EdokunEdo
(Somehow, Break the 4th wall maybe)
Rai walked through the forest tiredly, moaning about needing sleep. "Are we there yet?: She would say every 2 miniutes while the bells continued to ring, making her moaning a little nit unaudibe.
kaname64
(ok)

I follows Rai from behind "if u want Rai I can carry if your tired" I said looking for a path to the city. Everywhere I looked, all I seen was darkness not even a glimmer of light, "I hope where not lost" I thought to my self.
EdokunEdo
Rai looked aound in the darkness. "Im good at the moment, not really tired but if youre tired i could carry you" Rai said as she looked trough the black of the forest. She bent down and etched a transmutation circle in the ground. "Grass is flamable, and bells are made out of metal, the bells conduct the heat and the grass is set alight" She said as she transmuted a Oil torch like thing. She lit it with her bells which had grown warm to the touch. She held up the torch to light the way and slowly walked on.
kaname64
"Nah I'm not tired at all, hmmm do you think we'er lost Rai?" i follow Rai through the woods and makes torch from a large branch. "I don't remember being so far from the town."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.