You're playing Aragorn and your battling at The Black Gates of Mordor. You're fighting trolls and orcs and uruk-ai and suddenly the Balrog appears. You think to yourself, um wait, the Balrog was in Moria not at the Black Gate...

The story cuts off to four young hobbits playing in the Mushroom Woods in The Shire, reenacting the story with their own versions...

When you play this game, you're playing it from the point of view of Samwise Gamgee. He's telling the story to his children as The Shire folk get ready for the visit from The King. Throughout The Shire, there are missions, tasks, and party stalls to set up. There are side quests that you do to earn silver pennies that can be used at the party stalls.

A few examples of these quests are:

-Weeding Bagshot Row
-Harvesting Farmer Maggots Corn
-Getting rid of pesky crows
-Collecting 12 Button Mushrooms
-Finding 15 treasure pots

As you play the game through Sam's story telling, you can have a two player co-op going. Player one is Aragorn and player two is Gandalf. You start off in Bree at the Prancing Pony then you go to Weathertop. From there you go to Rivendel to Moria, after that you proceed to Fangorn Forest and out to Rohan and Edoras.

Basically you follow ALL THREE movie story lines. (As of right now i"m only at Helms Deep tongue.gif )

Enemies you'll face:

-Orcs
-Goblins
-Uruk-kai
-Trolls
-Creblan (the black crows)
-Spiders

In each level there are things to acquire that boost your skills:

-Gimli Tokens
-Aragorn Tokens
-Legolas Tokens
-Gandalf Tokens

You can also harvest items like Kingsfoil to enhance your health and various other weeds or plants to enhance your strength your defense.

Some side mission examples are:

-Find 5 wild horses in Rohan
-Shoot down 10 Crows (multiple levels)
-Defeat 5 Trolls
-Kills 5 Orc Scouts

The system is compatible with the new PlayStation Move that just came out as well. I've never used it but I heard its very fun.

biggrin.gif